Date: Wed 29/7/2020
Nationality: Chinese
Body: Short, slim, large boobs for her frame, prominent nipples, light dyed hair
Rating: 8/10
$150/hr, BBBJ, CIM, HJ, cowgirl

I’m not normally in this area, and had never been to Pritchard Place so since I had a reason to be in hurstville I swung by for a look.

After a temperature check at the door, waited for a few minutes in the waiting room. They even have a few Penthouse mags to pass the time, that felt very retro.

Shown in to a room (rooms are quite small but clean and cosy) and Hana came in. Now normally I only book girls I haven’t seen for 30 minutes, or 45 if they’re really hot, but when a girl like Hana starts grinding herself against me as soon as she comes in, rubbing my cock through my pants, then I’ll always pay for an hour. Totally enthusiastic from the get go.

After I showered, I got to undress her, nice tight little body with some deliciously large boobs for her size. Paid them a lot of attention!

Unfortunately no DFK. I could tell she’d normally be into it, but with covid we were just too cautious. Maybe next time!

She got me on the bed, and returned the favour. An amazing blowjob as she’s sitting cross legged between my legs, lots of drool and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth.

She gave me a nice relaxing massage, slowly and inevitably getting to my cock again as it came to life for round 2. Dommed up and she was on top for some very aggressive cowgirl. While I wasn’t able to cum twice, it was a very nice way to finish the session.

Hana works Wednesday’s at Pritchard Place, not sure of other sites. A definite recommendation for brothers on the south side!