Thread: advise plz

Junior Member(有D料到)

advise plz

just wondering,if wl give her mobile no and allow us to take her pic is that means that wl like us...

Quote Originally Posted by pula2 View Post
    just wondering,if wl give her mobile no and allow us to take her pic is that means that wl like us...
    WL, ML offer to give phone no all the time just a way to retain regulars, if she allows you take pictures full clothed means nothing, if she let you take her naked picture then its a different story

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actions speak louder than words, obviously she digs you.

Banned
    Means that she likes you, may or may not mean that she 'likes' you

how do i 'like' this post....

on a serious note... she may just want to catch up (with her pimps around the corner hidden away, ready to jump you, after they find out where you live, what you drive..) and be your 'friend'....

just my 2 cent (in Ahlungor's pot)
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i planning to see her tonite bro ahlungor and i will ask for her naked pic,if she allows me to take her naked pic what is that means bro...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    Actions speak louder than words, obviously she digs you.
    thats what i thinking bro,anyway thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    how do i 'like' this post....
    on a serious note... she may just want to catch up (with her pimps around the corner hidden away, ready to jump you, after they find out where you live, what you drive..) and be your 'friend'....

just my 2 cent (in Ahlungor's pot)
    if friends with benefit i would love to bro,lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Means that she likes you, may or may not mean that she 'likes' you
    in a conservative way, it means "she does not mind to see you again or receiving a text from you;"

i planning to see her tonite bro ahlungor and i will ask for her naked pic,if she allows me to take her naked pic what is that means bro...
    to be honest brother... why play games.. just ask them. these ML or WL are not filled with riddles... they are ladies that work in a particular industry. If i met a accountant chick as a client and she gives me her number..... im not going to worry if she wants to audit my house accounts..??! right? or a lawyer chick that wants to see if she can sue me.... haha

ask her, you wanna hang out outside or work? if you do... you interested in a friendship with benefits? or even more blunt... 'wanna fuck?' they will either laugh it off or they will just say.. nar... or maybe say yes.

getting a naked pic or asking for it... may come across like a pervert if it dont go right... she then need to think whether she's gonna be worried about you posting online?? or shit like that... all that for the sake of getting a root out her... my policy is just ask.. i dont think ML or WL are shy about sex.... hence their job description.

oh.. i just thought of another metaphor... friending a tennis player for tennis out side of her competition doesnt mean you want to be her pro partner in Australian Open.... better? or should i stop...
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    you are an aggressive dude

Hi bro,

Personally i wont take a WL's nude photo showing her face, too dangerous, but i must admit i did ask a few times before and was successful but just on certain body parts as a piece of arts, i am sure you all know which body parts they are, and i always tip extra for that.....lol

Back to you, if she let you and with her face showing, i would say she has done this before with other clients, she must know the consequences and probably couldn't care less, i think if thats the case, sure, fuck her for all shes worth but enter the relationship at your own risk!! She could be a seriously damaged person.

My advices, keep it strictly business, pay, fuck, and go home happy, why think too much!!

Jusf my one cent

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi bro,

Personally i wont take a WL's nude photo showing her face, too dangerous, but i must admit i did ask a few times before and was successful but just on certain body parts as a piece of arts, i am sure you all know which body parts they are, and i always tip extra for that.....lol

Back to you, if she let you and with her face showing, i would say she has done this before with other clients, she must know the consequences and probably couldn't care less, i think if thats the case, sure, fuck her for all shes worth but enter the relationship at your own risk!! She could be a seriously damaged person.

My advices, keep it strictly business, pay, fuck, and go home happy, why think too much!!

Jusf my one cent

Cheers
    i agreed,...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just met her tonite,and didnt ask for naked pic,after read advice from other bro...
    had a good time with her again tonite and ask her when she works again,she replied,she wants quit in this few weeks
    and she said she wants going out with me one day before she back to her country...
    thanks for all the advice bro