Estimated Age: 21 - 25

Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / Australian

Hair Colour: Brunette

Hair Length: Short

Eyes Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White / slightly tanned

Height: 172cm / 5'8"

Body Shape: Slim / Size 8 / small B cup

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)

Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes

Overall Looks: Beautiful

Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Hi brothers, first review for me here, and one of the first punts in Australia as well since I'm new to the Sydney scene.

I felt in a celebration mood and wanted to go someplace fancy for a change. I remember seeing nice reviews for Liaisons here from a few days ago so went in to check the website, and Leila caught my attention. I think she's the only one who has shirt hair in the roster and that's quite unusual for me. It's also mentioned she's new and never worked before, and as I was in the look for a nice GFE I thought this could feel the most genuine, as I like these "first times" with a girl when you don't really know eachother and everyone's a bit shy.

Anyway, called reception and asked if Leila was available for that day. She starts at 5PM so settled for 1h session at 5:15PM.
    When I got in, got my temperature checked and some alcohol gel offered. Paid at reception and got directed to a small waiting room with camera pointing at me, which feels a bit weird, but I guess it's good for the girls.
    After a few minutes waiting, I heard heels coming towards the door, and after a knock I got greeted by Leila. She's dressed with only a sort of red harness and G-string, and from this point in I know I'm gonna have a good time. She's got an amazing body, and a really nice face. She then takes me to the room at the very back of the shop, which gives me a nice view of her back already. Once we're in, we have a quick chat about my origins, and hers as I get undressed for the usual check, and on to the shower while she's going back to secure the cash I left on the table for her. She also asked me before leaving if I wanted a drink, but just a cup of water for me was enough.

She comes back as I'm drying myself off and mouth-washing, and she's sitting in her bed still in her underwear. I come and join her as she starts caressing my arm, and asks me if I like kissing. I replied of course! And she then tells me that she also likes it, so we start on DFKing while our hands are all over eachother's bodies.m, and she starts going south and play with my LB. After a few minutes, she asks me if she should put a condom, and after a positive answer from me, I'm all dommed up and ready for a CBJ. I'm still sitting on the bed while she's slightly bent over and I can see her from various angles thanks to the mirrors on the walls. She's got very good skills, but tbh it's hard for me to truly appreciate a CBJ as I can't really feel much besides the up and down movements. She goes on for a while, and after my LB gets properly hard, she gets back up and starts kissing me again as she strips from her underwear. She then asks if she can come on top of me, but before that I tell her that I'd like to DATY, as this is really my favourite thing to do. She merrily agrees, and lies down on the bed as I start kissing my way south. She's neatly trimmed, with her hair shaped like a heart and has nice meaty lips. I'm really going at it while she's playing with her nipples, then I start noticing her body tensing in the right ways and she takes my hand and place it in her breasts for me to hold it. She's also placing her hands so her clit is fully uncovered and easier access for my tongue. After working out a bit she's really into it and then asks me to put my fingers inside, to which I obliged. I could feel her body tensing from everywhere, her legs shaking, and the change if taste in her fluids, with her stopping running her hands through my hair to hold my arms really tight, after which she came without exaggerating it.
    I came back up for some kisses, and then went for some water.
    I join her back on the bed, where we're kissing some more, and she slowly goes down again to get me up with her mouth. This time I'm lying in the bed, while she's fully bent on top of me, and I let me hands roam all over her body, playing with her breasts and rubbing her clit from behind.
    It doesn't take much for me to get hard again, and she then asks me if I want her to come on top. I sit resting against the pillows as she sits on me, and starts grinding me gently, and putting her breasts forward so I can play with them with my hands and mouth. We shift a bit but keep this position, and as we're in the same level there's more DFK and she's kissing my neck as well as softly moaning in my ears. She's fairly tight, and got a good technique, and as she's appearing to like it more and more, I can feel her body sweating a bit under my hands, and she changes from grinding and going with me to start pumping up and down using my body as a platform for her to push with her hands. It doesn't take much more than that for me to come, but she doesn't stop/seems to notice like some other WL, and keeps on pumping while moaning bad touching herself. Eventually she goes up a bit too high with excitement, and I slip out of her which is where she noticed that I came. She takes the dom out and place it in a plastic bag while offering me tissues. I quickly go under the shower for a proper cleaning, while she's getting some water, and refilling my cup from her bottle.
    Once everyone's rehydrated we sit in the bed, and start kissing again while she's gently using her hands on my LB to get me hard again. I know we don't have much time left, and it would take longer than that for me to come again, so I decide to get back to my favourite part, and DATY again.
    As I'm going in and she's enjoying it, with her legs shaking, and her hands gently pressing on my head for added pressure, we hear the bell ringing to indicate the end of time, but she doesn't stop me and I go on for a few more minutes. But as I have other plans for the evening, I end up stopping and going slowly back up while kissing her body to end up DFKing one last time. I then get on a quick shower, and we resumed talking about various things while she also tells me it's a shale the clock went up. I get dressed while she's in the shower and I'm having a last glance at her perfect body, she thens gets dressed up, and accompany me to the front door, where one last kiss was exchanged before I make my way out.

Overall it was an amazing experience, and you can tell that she enjoys sex, and what she's doing to you. It really felt like a true GF moment, with the soft talking, the kissing, and our hands all over our bodies. And most importantly for me, no FOAMING. The only thing that I that makes me sad is that I will spend more money in the future as I have only one idea, to see her again and again... But also remember, YMMV!
    I'm usually more into the GFE which is what I was looking for, and 100% happy with, I'm not sure how she would compare for a more PSE kind of experience, as some other girls might offer there.

Thanks for bearing with me, and sharing your experiences as well, this forum has been a good help for a newcomer like me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Liaisons

Nice review, did u not see the lineup? Who else did u meet there? Does Leila suck balls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andreajimenez View Post
    Nice review, did u not see the lineup? Who else did u meet there? Does Leila suck balls?
    Hey Andrea, sorry I did not see the notification on the post, I didn't see the lineup as I booked Leila directly, but I don't think they do a lineup there anyway. On my way out I saw another tall platinum blonde girl that looked gorgeous as well, but I couldn't tell her name, as all the pictures they have are from the back.
    And yes she does!
    Did you end up going there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great review, thanks