Thread: Golden Lotus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried this Northsideplace saw V from V...Good hard massage but rough hands and mechanical...Extras $50, $80, $100 and $150... Bloody expensive... should have declined but went ahead with option 1 again very mechanical and didn't let me touch even from outside... Overall a bad experience and guess one to avoid

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Tried this Northsideplace saw V from V...Good hard massage but rough hands and mechanical...Extras $50, $80, $100 and $150... Bloody expensive... should have declined but went ahead with option 1 again very mechanical and didn't let me touch even from outside... Overall a bad experience and guess one to avoid
    Thanks again Bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

#justiceforVfromv

Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Hi K from I,

I am that V from V who you said you had bad experience with. I tried to send you private message through your phone number but you ignored me so I am here. I don’t know you, you booked me and straight away I got a very bad review about me. I know it’s hard to take money from an “I”customer so I always try harder with all customer from “I”
    I offer standard services for the standard prices. If $50 is too pricey for you, you always have the right to say no and everybody is happy.
    Talking about rough hands, I think I have magic hands which can bring most customers to heaven with my skills. I have regular customers come to see me whenever I work. You should feel ashamed of yourself when wrote here untrue about what happened. Sharing experience is good but telling an untrue story and tried to fuck up my “professional career” 🤣 isn’t cool man. Whatever happened in the room, I know you know and God knows. You paid $50 and wanted to go inside my undies that’s why I stopped you. I let your hands to go under my dress and I think that’s fair for both you and I. Even very first started of the massage session, your hands already went under my dress and I didn’t say 1 word because I know about my job and did my best to make you feel relax with me.
    Everyman has different style and same as every girl has different skills and do their best to make sure everyone is happy to step out of that door. So guys, don’t believe bullshit words from K from “I” who want more and don’t want to pay. Don’t be like K, trouble from “I”

P/s: why I know it’s you - K from I? You were the only 1 who booked me when I never met you and you were the only 1 went with option 1.

Cheers guys
    VfromV
    #justiceforVfromV😛😉