Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a wl who have HAIRY ASSHOLE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeinglawnmower View Post
    I saw Layla at 278 today, not over the top pubes but untrimmed with hair around the ring.
    Great service but pussy could taste better
    I can see Layla will hold the Lord of Ring of hairy asshole , mate can u confirm how bushy her ring of asshole mate ? More hairy more hard my dong will be mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    dateIMG_3093.jpgIt's about like this, your opinion may vary
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    I can see Layla will hold the Lord of Ring of hairy asshole , mate can u confirm how bushy her ring of asshole mate ? More hairy more hard my dong will be mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate , you are the best . That photo will do My Dong ... have a Zoom and it will look like a Hairy armpit with hole in the middle and that will do my Dong ... love it mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Drive around Punchbowl, Greenacre, Yagoona, Bankstown, Merrylands and Lakemba to find what your curious dong desires.
    Been there mate but nothing happened , my dong depends on the intel here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2019 for more hairyasshole ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Sorry... all the WL that I know that have hairy arseholes are currently using them as either their bf's or as their pimps ...

ps... sorry, couldn't help myself.... but seriously, I have yet to meet one that has one..
    No worries mate , my dong will keep look in to it ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Still no luck bro?
    Sorry I can't help you with this one.
    I seen lots of hairy pussies but I can recall a hairy arse.
    Hairy pussies are most common among Chinese girls and recently arrived girls from China or Japan, and sometimes Korea.
    So the most likely chance of getting a hairy pussy is a recently arrived Chinese girl.
    Whether a hairy pussy also means a hairy arse is another story ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Still no luck bro?
    Sorry I can't help you with this one.
    I seen lots of hairy pussies but I can recall a hairy arse.
    Hairy pussies are most common among Chinese girls and recently arrived girls from China or Japan, and sometimes Korea.
    So the most likely chance of getting a hairy pussy is a recently arrived Chinese girl.
    Whether a hairy pussy also means a hairy arse is another story ...
    Yeah some good point there mate , i believe u seen many of them , if hairy asshole come accross your sight pls let me know so my dong will be harder then ever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    Hairy assholes are rare among Asian WL.
    Try luck with non-Asian WLs at Riverwood CogarTown. This is a budget non-Asian spot.
    Thanx mate , will check it out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    Forgot to mention 219 Croydon and Breathless Penrith. Anyways I don’t gaurentee good service
    Thanx mate for the intel , been that area but yeah shitty service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good thread to delete, if this Jungle Adventurer hasn't found his Shangilah by now you know he hasn't been actively searching, and is just taking us all for a hairy asshole kind of a ride, he probably fingers his own """ as he reads his thread………..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    Good thread to delete, if this Jungle Adventurer hasn't found his Shangilah by now you know he hasn't been actively searching, and is just taking us all for a hairy asshole kind of a ride, he probably fingers his own """ as he reads his thread………..
    Why are you living in anger mate ? We are all helping each other and you are the only one look so sad ?

Banned
    I know one mate! Her name is Puff the magic dragon, she lives by the sea. She frolicks ini the autumn mist in a land callrd Honah Lee

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I know one mate! Her name is Puff the magic dragon, she lives by the sea. She frolicks ini the autumn mist in a land callrd Honah Lee
    Plz pm me mate if you seen one ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yoghurt bro, do you have any other hairy fetishes?
    Like for example ... that hairy line from the belly button to the pussy some girls have?, or hairy armpits?, or a mono brow?, or sideburns?, or a moustache?, or are your very specific and pure with your hirsute woman fetish - ie, girls with hairy arseholes only?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yoghurt bro, do you have any other hairy fetishes?
    Like for example ... that hairy line from the belly button to the pussy some girls have?, or hairy armpits?, or a mono brow?, or sideburns?, or a moustache?, or are your very specific and pure with your hirsute woman fetish - ie, girls with hairy arseholes only?
    Hairy armpit will do me , i am on top and girl strech up both of her hand and i look at her hairy armpit will turn my Dong on mate , you seen any girl have it mate ? Thanx for help my dong mate , any news pls inform me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In the same boat as Yogurt, love hairy women (armpits, pussy, asshole) though it's very difficult to find someone but when you do there's no other feeling like it.

So any updates on hairy women? I've been searching through the forum and seems like most of the recent posts were from earlier in the year, and I haven't had much luck finding a nice hairy girl lately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123