Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had some great punts at SSDS in the past,but the last few haven’t been great-seems service has declined a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch007 View Post
    Had some great punts at SSDS in the past,but the last few haven’t been great-seems service has declined a little.

a little? was recommended J as cute, young and cut with good service, turns out she knew nothing of service, no intimacy, no massage, chubby girl with above average looks that wants $150 just for BS, 2 recent poor punts disappoints me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    a little? was recommended J as cute, young and cut with good service, turns out she knew nothing of service, no intimacy, no massage, chubby girl with above average looks that wants $150 just for BS, 2 recent poor punts disappoints me
    $150 wtf! COVID inflation? Lost me last time, after answering inquiries at reception half way through the massage!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch007 View Post
    $150 wtf! COVID inflation? Lost me last time, after answering inquiries at reception half way through the massage!

I wonder who gave ococpunt the recommendation. Maybe one of the resident forum shop trolls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    I wonder who gave ococpunt the recommendation. Maybe one of the resident forum shop trolls
    the shop consultant lol... they actually said she was young, pretty and cut, not sure which part of the chubbiness is cut

honestly I was never a big fan of SSDS due to how busy they are, if your previous customer is an Indian, you will know it!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    meanwhile i went here recently too, due to the rainy weather everyone was talking about, the girl i saw wasn't my cup of tea, though the massage was very typically J (technique and strength on point), 30 minutes massage, 10 minute TT, and 15 minute fun. total cost $210. Left happy, WIR, probably wouldn't for the same girl. I really need to go try vivi's that everyone is raving about.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried the new tw A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    Has anyone tried the new tw A
    Seems like so hard to book.. called and been told only available 2hour later.. well I think she must be good and popular then or just bad timing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    Seems like so hard to book.. called and been told only available 2hour later.. well I think she must be good and popular then or just bad timing.
    typical SSDS, nothing special. it's a milking factory, next, next, next...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    typical SSDS, nothing special. it's a milking factory, next, next, next...
    I assume you mean milking wallets?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    i think that is very standard, i rarely can book just before i go for both of the shops. very usual for a 30 to 60 minute wait, if you're booking for a specific popular girl, maybe even longer.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    i think that is very standard, i rarely can book just before i go for both of the shops. very usual for a 30 to 60 minute wait, if you're booking for a specific popular girl, maybe even longer.
    Are you booking through wechat ? i've never had too much of a problem trying to get a booking but I guess as with all other shops they've got peak rush hour times

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really dont like going to any place that makes you book, the less proof that I went there the better...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobobnu View Post
    Thanks for the review
    If you think that thanking people for reviews is enough to get people to take you seriously, try putting reviews up or at least discuss something useful. Yes you can increase your post count but don’t be so silly about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Found this forum recently. Went there for the first time a few weeks ago. Nothing to write home about. Can’t even remember the amen of the girl. Looks like some got much better value out of this place than me. Not sure if I did anything wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    Found this forum recently. Went there for the first time a few weeks ago. Nothing to write home about. Can’t even remember the amen of the girl. Looks like some got much better value out of this place than me. Not sure if I did anything wrong.
    mostly marketing on the forum as well, I highly doubt some of the reviews here, especially the ones on rainy days...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mostly marketing on the forum as well, I highly doubt some of the reviews here, especially the ones on rainy days...
    Sorry, what rainy days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love rainy days though. Its like spending my time daydreaming about kpop girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    Any suggestions of other places near those area?

SSDS seems to have a pretty good standard of cleanliness and service, so I have been going there. However, agree that it's not always great value.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast