Baby Member(留言版初哥)

(T) Nicky @ 42 - ML turned WL

Establishment: 42 Nightshade
    Girl: Nicky
    Nationality: Thai
    English: 8/10
    Service: 9/10
    Looks: 9/10

There’s been some hype about this Thai girl Nicky on syd99 forums, and I saw her name on the roster at 42 so I called in and made a booking for 12pm for 30 mins. I usually go for East Asian girls, but Nicky had a gorgeous curvy body, busty D cups and a pretty little face. Paid for 30 mins diamond and she took me to a room in the back.

Now we can all agree that for most girls, the body doesn’t seem as good when the clothes come off, but Nicky was an exception. Her curves were in full sight and it seemed to me that her body was built for this job. I wouldn’t say she has an hourglass figure, but the extra meat she has on her body was sensual and only added to my horniness.

Her English passes easily for a conversation, from which she confirmed with me that she used to work as an ML and now works at 42. She offered me one which I gladly accepted for the end of my session. We popped into the shower and after a quick wash, we were out and onto the bed in a matter of minutes. I pull her in close and hug her, wanting to feel those D cups pressed up against my chest. After a couple minute of sweet DFK (perfect amount of tongue play), I motion for a BBBJ. You could tell Nicky is experienced from her ML days as she takes the full length no problems, no gagging.

We 69 for a little bit afterwards where I could taste her pussy, and before I know it, she had put on the condom (fine by me as I’ve been rock hard for 10 minutes now and want to fuck her ASAP). Sex felt amazing as Nicky is quite a tight girl. Holding her hips and thrusting into her from behind made for a gorgeous view and as soon as I felt that wave of orgasm coming, I quickly stopped to pace myself.

We switch over to cowgirl and I watched her bring herself to a climax grinded up against me as I licked on her nipples. Our thighs were covered in sweat and her juices, and I picked her up and lower her down onto the bed. It was time for the finale. I go slow and deep into her in missionary, locking eyes with her as she takes my full length. I start speeding up and I feel her vagina clamping down. This time, I didn’t hold myself back and released a full load into the dom.

After our shower, we had 5 minutes for her to perform her massage. Although it wasn’t as good as the sex, it was still enjoyable and relaxing after a hard half hour of sex. Overall, Nicky was a sensational change from the usual Chinese/Korean/Japanese girls I go for and she was nothing but a pleasure to fuck. Hopefully I’ll see her on the roster more often and I can book ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You paid for 30 minutes then say hard hour?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaele View Post
    You paid for 30 minutes then say hard hour?
    Inception time longer in dream wakwakwak

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha half hour**

Typo boys; don't let that take anything away from Nicky!

Nicky working today !!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42