Thread: Anna (J) - Sensual Lovin'

Anna (J) - Sensual Lovin'

Ethnicity: Japanese
    Cost: 260/hr
    Service: GFE

Woke up with a hard on last week and knew it was time to take my
    ass down to 42.

Sat and waited for Anna to get ready as it seemed like I was here first customer. I've been told she was really cute but she greeted me in some sexy pink lingerie and holy shit did she have a killer body. Followed her to the bedroom, taking little peaks of her butt jiggle as she was walking.

Jumped in the shower as usual and after she got the bed ready she jumped straight in, got real close to me, started stroking my cock and looked straight up, signalling me to start kissing her. She has excellent DFK skills and had me instantly hard. Her body is extremely soft and her touch is even more so.

We moved to the bed and had more DFK. I pulled her back in each time because I was really enjoying it and was caressing her body the entire time. She moved down to start giving me a catbath and I put my hands behind my head to let her do her work. She was fantastic with playing with my nipples and making sure she didnt suck too hard and also made sure she stroked my balls.

She moved even further down and started giving me a domless BJ. She is masterful with this. I moaning almost the entire time. She made sure that she started with small little licks that turned into a deep sucking session, moving my cock to the side on occasion so she could lick/suck on my balls and then immediately going back to slowly sucking my cock from the tip until she was doing deep sensual strokes.

I told her to stop because it was her turn. I picked her up and turned her around. In missionary position, I started DFK, moved down to DATY. We had a 1hr session but I probably spent about 20 minutes down there, starting with small licks speeding it up progressively until I was sucking her entire pussy, focusing on her clit every now and again. As the minutes went by, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. She was whimpering, moving side to side and expelling "Kimochi ii" when she could. It turned me on looking up and seeing her cute face in glee.

I moved up to her face, with her pussy juice still in my mouth and continued our DFK. Whilst doing that, I slipped my cock in her slowly and she moaned as I did. I held her in missionary position and her legs behind my back and stroked slowly until my entire cock was pounding her pussy. We switched it up by putting her legs over my shoulders and I kept stroking, giving her a hard pounding. Her pussy felt so wet and tight, I could feel the entirety of her walls around my cock. We kept fucking in missionary for about 20 minutes. She propped herself up, kissed me and asked if I wanted doggy. Fuck yeah I do. Turned her over, played with her pussy, smacked her ass and slipped my cock in her. Her view from the back is as glorious as it is from the side from the mirror. She is truly a sexy woman. Held her hips and gave her a pounding until I came inside her. My cock was hard for the entirely of our 60 minute session and I think she noticed this because as I came in her, she said "thank you, that was great sexercise to start the morning".

10/10 In all aspects for me.
    Haven't had a Japanese woman let me down yet for GFE.
    Last edited by Form1tic; 26-08-2020 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Grammar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna

Nice review man not dom creampie? Shit that’s risky

Anna is ready for booking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42