Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
I generally always start off by talking to them. Depends on language ability of both parties obviously. I don't ask personal questions but general ones. Then I like to stand face to face and start to gently pull them in, touch their bum or somewhere, and then kiss. Start of neck, ears, lips. Then try DFK. So I aim for more gfe style, but not only do I prefer this, it sets the scene that I am a 'nice' guy and gentle etc. I still fuck hard if I can/ if the girl can handle; hence the 'nice' part. I just don't do hard straight away like a bull in a tea shop. After this, I usually speed things up and get the shower done and on to the bed. More kissing and build some tension and then get her to cat bath etc and then slowly wrap her mouth around my rock hard penis. I like building this tension. Then I usually reciprocate, cat bath, nipple sucking and daty. But every girl is different and sometimes she will take the lead, sometimes you need to. Bottom line is, always show respect and be calm. I also do not go in with particular expectations.. reference the tick off method... if something doesn't happen or is less than what I might be accustomed to (eg girl doesn't like dfk), then I remain flexible and try something else. Without going into too much details, we all punt for different reasons at different times, but for me its a form of no strings relaxation. Having sex is inherent and essential, but I also look for a short time, pseudo gfe session. I never expect to meet them outside so hence pseudo (and the fact I am a paying customer). For 1 hr sessions, I try second round, but again it depends on the girl. If she doesn't seem up to it, I don't. We don't own them even if we are paying. Sorry for this is a bit too much details.. I'd be interested in hearing others course of action! I might take a page from someone else's book! Cheers.
Thanks BFK. Some really good insights and lessons here. I particularly like the relaxation comment, as its often easy to forget in a punt.

Whilst a 2nd round is abt a 25% option for me these days, just being in the back of mind, it can sometimes interfere with the fun and flow of the 1st round!