Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phantom double booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happened to me twice. The first time I turned up 10-15 mins early and was informed 20mins later it would be another hour WTF. The second time I rang before my schedule time that I am 5-10mins late. When I got there I was told that the girl was with another punter for the next hour. So pissed off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ive also experienced this twice before. Very frustrating when on a limited timeline. It was the same shop, so i dont go there anymore. Plus the girl i usually booked doesnt work there anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just booked a girl at MAC for 1 hr. Many questions up front from Angela. Mamasan just been careful since it's my first time at the shop so that's fine. Confirmed a girl and time with her at the end. Nearly time so I jump on the train and arrive few minutes early. She got me to sit for 10 mins, then come to the room and say girl is now working 2 hours later. Wtf. I enquire another girl who had been walking around the floor for a while and she said girl is booked too. She offered another, in my view, less appealing girl which I wasn't interested in. I left empty handed at the end. really not impress tbh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to MAC once and Angela drove me crazy with an insane amount of messages. Not sure I can so it again however nice the girls are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12