Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WL's & drugs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only once in my 5 years of punting, Got offered a crack pipe, I said no. Alcohol only for me. It was an asian shop, chinese girl no english.

Finally got my account back. I can now reply on the forum lol.

Deep down and over the past week or so, it has really been messing with my head the reason why WL's take drugs. I'm guessing it is mostly to do with the type of work they do as my regular only started taking drugs when she started working in the shop. I put it down to personal use and not anything major but the fact she is taking it, makes me a bit concerned. Most of my friends have taken all sorts of drugs and some have even ended up in psychiatric wards as a result of taking them.

Lately, I have been chatting to my regular outside of the shop and have met up on a few occasions to walk the dog or go for a drive, nothing sexual at all. During these times, she has told me some stories of the bad customers she sees on a regular basis. One of them declined to put lube on his cock so he fucked her without lube for 30 minutes. Afterwards she was in a lot of pain obviously because she was not wet. When they changed positions, he tried taking the rubber off. She said she would call the police and he just said whatever. After that he complained to the manager and wanted a refund despite her giving him good service. It's just a shame she has to put up with it and I know its her choice to work at the shop and its the consequences of doing sex work but she has no other option. She has tried to leave the industry and work in other industries.

Deep down I don't have feelings of love or feel that I am falling in love with her. We got talking about relationships and told her that I had recently broken up with my girlfriend. Before I could say anything, she said she will never ever date anyone she has met in a shop and I'm totally fine with that, no problems. But I do care for her from a friends perspective and with all my friends, I care about their welfare and the way they are treated. It's the same with my regular. I would say we are close friends and enjoy hanging out etc.

I wish my brain was not configured this way and it would be good to have the mindset of not giving a shit about the girls but I just can't, I really can't. If I know the girl is not her usual self, I have to try and find out what the problem is. If a regular calls me at 3 am and something has happened like she has been assaulted, then I'll be in my car and head straight to the shop to comfort her. I couldn't give a shit if I have work or not, I'll be there. I know there will always be bad punters out there that just treat the girls like a sex doll and leave the premises.

I don't why its such a problem but I just think she is honest with me about stuff and that's something that has resonated with me ever since I met her earlier this year. Maybe I'm just a sponge and try to take on board peoples problems but when you are told what the sex industry is really like, you have to feel for the girls. Well I do that's for sure.

What does everyone think ? Sorry in advance for the essay.

Quote Originally Posted by azza1234 View Post
    Saw a syringe once next to a WL's bag, pretty sure it was heroin.
    Serious bro ? I can't believe that. My mate overdoes on heroin and its not good. Lungs basically gave way and he was nearly dead. Thank fuck we managed to revive him in time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Never get involved with drug addicts.
    They will only drag you down with them.
    Sounds harsh but that’s just the way it is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think some WLs are definitely into it. A WL was trying sound out drugs from me by saying ice will make your orgasm to the next level...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
    I think some WLs are definitely into it. A WL was trying sound out drugs from me by saying ice will make your orgasm to the next level...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah for sure, the vibe I'm getting is that most WL's take drugs. I don't have a problem with people taking drugs recreationally but if its force on them to take it, then I think that's not right. Nobody should be forced to take something they don't want.

Banned
    I read many guys placing blame on the WLs but I heard from a few WLs about customers forcing them to take stuff with them behind closed doors. Many said no because the girls don't want to take it but some guys are offering it free at first to get them hooked so they can increase their clientele while also punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a WLs a few years back, kind of seeing her regularly at that time. At the beginning she literally swore that she would never see customers consume drugs. (They call these customers Hi-ke). Said she was scare and the stuff smells bad make her headache.

Six months later, she was actively seeing Hi-ke. She had equipments for drugs consumption. Alcohol lamp, lighters, silver spoons and foils, portable disco lights and all sorts of costumes. She would ask me to bring her gas bottles from Bunnings when she know I am coming. I didn't see any syringes from her though.

Same as many other WLs, she did this for money. Hi-ke usually book long hours. It's good money when the shop is quiet. They prefer WLs can accommodate their special needs, sometimes involves WLs taking the drugs with them.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I know a WLs a few years back, kind of seeing her regularly at that time. At the beginning she literally swore that she would never see customers consume drugs. (They call these customers Hi-ke). Said she was scare and the stuff smells bad make her headache.

Six months later, she was actively seeing Hi-ke. She had equipments for drugs consumption. Alcohol lamp, lighters, silver spoons and foils, portable disco lights and all sorts of costumes. She would ask me to bring her gas bottles from Bunnings when she know I am coming. I didn't see any syringes from her though.

Same as many other WLs, she did this for money. Hi-ke usually book long hours. It's good money when the shop is quiet. They prefer WLs can accommodate their special needs, sometimes involves WLs taking the drugs with them.
    Yeah it makes sense man. My regular was telling me that a ice user booked her for 10 hours straight. He was that zoned out of it that he couldn't fuck her but at her pussy out during that entire time. She said it's good money so yeah, can agree with what you saying.

She also said she only starting take stuff when she started at the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn man, hope he is alright now. Its was really sad when I saw that, she was only like 19.....

I can start to see now that the job itself is draining her both mentally and physically. It's sad to see someone go through that but I'll be there to support her as a friend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the start of a session a year ago, had just agreed to an hour and handed over the money, and I could tell the girl was keeping an eye on something or someone outside the room, she wasn’t giving me 100% attention, right.

I’m not sure why, but I suspected it was a dealer or something like that, she seemed pretty keen to leave the room even as I was agreeing the duration of the punt!

So I indicated it was ok, I’d wait a few minutes while she sorted it out.

She came back a few mins later, after I’d showered and we started into it. A bit later she gets the pipe out of her bag and offered me some.

I was in NO way interested in having some, but I WAS curious to see what it’d do for her. She heated it up and smoked it, went back to giving me a pretty sloppy BBBJ. Occasionally she’d exhale the smoke over my cock while looking up at me. Didn’t really do much for me, I suspect that’s not really the way most people take drugs, eh?

She got a bit more into it, BJ got pretty hot but she didn’t turn into some insatiable sex monster like I’d heard or read might happen.

Overall it felt like I’d been on a bit of a tour, like “so THATS the way the other half live”. Which is a bit depressing the more I think about it. So I try not to think about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I can start to see now that the job itself is draining her both mentally and physically. It's sad to see someone go through that but I'll be there to support her as a friend.
    Bro I've seen it before, if a girl lasts more than 5 years in this industry, she'll find it hard to get out.

The girls that can only handle this for a few years should get out before they suffer a nervous breakdown.

The biggest issue is money obviously.

I've helped a few girls get jobs in gaming places like VIP rooms, that generally pays between $25-$30 per hour. Some girls can earn more than $2k weekly doing double shifts at different places. But this is harder for girls on student visas.

Also lots of factory and logistics jobs around Erskine Park, bad English is not an issue.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Bro I've seen it before, if a girl lasts more than 5 years in this industry, she'll find it hard to get out.

The girls that can only handle this for a few years should get out before they suffer a nervous breakdown.

I've helped a few girls get jobs in gaming places like VIP rooms, that generally pays between $25-$30 per hour. Some girls can earn more than $2k weekly doing double shifts at different places. But this is harder for girls on student visas.

Also lots of factory and logistics jobs around Erskine Park, bad English is not an issue.

Yeah certainly agree with you there riff.

You have been there and seen the consequences and I think your advice is right on the money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Finally got my account back. I can now reply on the forum lol.

Deep down and over the past week or so, it has really been messing with my head the reason why WL's take drugs. I'm guessing it is mostly to do with the type of work they do as my regular only started taking drugs when she started working in the shop. I put it down to personal use and not anything major but the fact she is taking it, makes me a bit concerned. Most of my friends have taken all sorts of drugs and some have even ended up in psychiatric wards as a result of taking them.

Lately, I have been chatting to my regular outside of the shop and have met up on a few occasions to walk the dog or go for a drive, nothing sexual at all. During these times, she has told me some stories of the bad customers she sees on a regular basis. One of them declined to put lube on his cock so he fucked her without lube for 30 minutes. Afterwards she was in a lot of pain obviously because she was not wet. When they changed positions, he tried taking the rubber off. She said she would call the police and he just said whatever. After that he complained to the manager and wanted a refund despite her giving him good service. It's just a shame she has to put up with it and I know its her choice to work at the shop and its the consequences of doing sex work but she has no other option. She has tried to leave the industry and work in other industries.

Deep down I don't have feelings of love or feel that I am falling in love with her. We got talking about relationships and told her that I had recently broken up with my girlfriend. Before I could say anything, she said she will never ever date anyone she has met in a shop and I'm totally fine with that, no problems. But I do care for her from a friends perspective and with all my friends, I care about their welfare and the way they are treated. It's the same with my regular. I would say we are close friends and enjoy hanging out etc.

I wish my brain was not configured this way and it would be good to have the mindset of not giving a shit about the girls but I just can't, I really can't. If I know the girl is not her usual self, I have to try and find out what the problem is. If a regular calls me at 3 am and something has happened like she has been assaulted, then I'll be in my car and head straight to the shop to comfort her. I couldn't give a shit if I have work or not, I'll be there. I know there will always be bad punters out there that just treat the girls like a sex doll and leave the premises.

I don't why its such a problem but I just think she is honest with me about stuff and that's something that has resonated with me ever since I met her earlier this year. Maybe I'm just a sponge and try to take on board peoples problems but when you are told what the sex industry is really like, you have to feel for the girls. Well I do that's for sure.

What does everyone think ? Sorry in advance for the essay.

Sounds like you may actually like the girl bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Can you name some names that you helped get jobs for?

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Can you name some names that you helped get jobs for?
    Sasiwimon at logistics off Erskine Park Rd, Bam (nickname) sports bar in city, Jang (nickname) sports bar in the city and Judy at a beauty parlour in Chinatown, she has retrained as an eyelash technician and has her own business.

Judy left the industry in 2016 working for an agency and is Taiwanese.

The rest left the industry in the last 18 months, they are all Thai, one worked as a WL just outside the city, the others are her friends working in massage places far from the city. I only know 2 girl's stage names but I'm not revealing them since it's no one's business.

Also one ML was my house mate.

Sasiwimon at logistics off Erskine Park Rd, Bam (nickname) sports bar in city, Jang (nickname) sports bar in the city and Judy at a beauty parlour in Chinatown, she has retrained as an eyelash technician and has her own business.

Judy left the industry in 2016 working for an agency and is Taiwanese.

The rest left the industry in the last 18 months, they are all Thai, one worked as a WL just outside the city, the others are her friends working in massage places far from the city. I only know 2 girl's stage names but I'm not revealing them since it's no one's business.

Also one ML was my house mate.

Yeah man don't name name's. Thanks for the information as well.

The thing is that most girls hate the industry and want to get out like I said. Most of them have aspirations of either completing their uni degrees or will get another job in another industry. My regular is desperate to get out and has tried hospitality but can't get more shifts to support her expenses. That issue is quickly fixed by just working at the shop so its a big catch 22.

If it was possible, I would want to just give a big hug to all the WL's that are struggling out there and to let them know there is alternatives to working in this industry. I know most are unhappy and are both physically and mentally exhausted as a result of working in the shops. Maybe I am coming to the realisation of the realities of punting such as the reason why they work which is to support their lifestyles and to feed their families / children by sending their earnings back home.

The more I think about it, the more it affects me mentally and I know I have been harping on about it but I'm just being brutally honest.

Yeah man don't name name's. Thanks for the information as well.

The thing is that most girls hate the industry and want to get out like I said. Most of them have aspirations of either completing their uni degrees or will get another job in another industry. My regular is desperate to get out and has tried hospitality but can't get more shifts to support her expenses. That issue is quickly fixed by just working at the shop so its a big catch 22.

If it was possible, I would want to just give a big hug to all the WL's that are struggling out there and to let them know there is alternatives to working in this industry. I know most are unhappy and are both physically and mentally exhausted as a result of working in the shops. Maybe I am coming to the realisation of the realities of punting such as the reason why they work which is to support their lifestyles and to feed their families / children by sending their earnings back home.

The more I think about it, the more it affects me mentally and I know I have been harping on about it but I'm just being brutally honest.
    Yeah bro I know exactly what you're talking about.

I felt sick at some of the horror stories I heard of bad punters.

You can only help so much, in the end, they have to make the hard decision to leave for good and work long hours to make maybe 50% to 70% their old income.

Yeah bro I know exactly what you're talking about.

I felt sick at some of the horror stories I heard of bad punters.

You can only help so much, in the end, they have to make the hard decision to leave for good and work long hours to make maybe 50% to 70% their old income.

Yeah riff, its just terrible isn't it. I feel for all of them. I know its their choice at the end of the day, but its not a fancy industry even though some shops do present themselves well.

And of course bro, you can only help so much. I'm jus glad my regular is on the right track, not 100% there but certainly on the exit path from working in the shop. Thanks once again for the info.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast