Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
Thanks man. She has told me numerous times that we have no chance at all of getting into a relationship which is cool however, the other night when we went back to her place to hangout, it did get personal. Not so much about feelings but while she was sleeping and I was laying on the bed, I just got thinking to myself "what do I really want in life". I wasn't falling in love with her despite it feeling like a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, I was just chilling on the bed while she was sleeping if you know what I mean.

But yeah CFM 001, going back to what you said, I have taken everything on board.

Yeah the reason she said no chance of a relationship because she wants to meet someone outside of the shop which Is totally fine no problems.
Hope it all works out for you. Will be interested to hear how it pans out. Keep me posted if it's not too much trouble for you.