Page 49 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    so... who is the lucky girl today ...
    A girl i recommended to you so many times but you never bother to try, enough said!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Snow Lotus roster this week:

Tue: Mico, Coco, Cici
    Wed: Shelley, Maggie (new, no info), Ashley (new 22 yr student, hot and wild, very pretty)
    Thu: Tiffany, Joey, Lisa
    Fri: Tiffany, Rebecca, Christina, Susan
    Super Saturday: Cici, Joey, Rita
    Sun: Mico, Lina

Just want to update the roster, Cici will be covering Tuesday for a couple of weeks during her term break, any brother who wants to meet Cici but can't make it on Saturday, this is your chance,

Where are you Brother Mate??

Cheers

Question. What is the policy of extras for this place? Is it similar to 501? where hj is standard and free with hourly massage. Naked for extra $30? Others negotiable with ml.

I don't go massage often and m8 is getting expensive for me, but this shop is close to my place and only slightly more expensive than newtown. Might want to try.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Question. What is the policy of extras for this place? Is it similar to 501? where hj is standard and free with hourly massage. Naked for extra $30? Others negotiable with ml.

I don't go massage often and m8 is getting expensive for me, but this shop is close to my place and only slightly more expensive than newtown. Might want to try.

Thanks.
    Hi Brother Sukeong,

the massage price is $35/30 min, $55/60min, massage only, HJ is $20, clothes off $30, so you can add $50 tip to the massage price. As usual, my advice is, if you are after FS, then you better off go straight to a FS shop. But then again, never say never, some people have got lucky before and if you are a real big tipper, anything is possible...............lol

Some people may negotiate a nude HJ for $40 for the 30 min session but it's up to you, I always pay $50 as I hardly ever take 30 min. Strictly on price, Newtown is always cheaper. But some of these girls do provide very good services, and most of them can massage including the boss.............haha, so there is always a guarantee.

You can try Cici, Rita, Joey, Shelley, Coco or Mico and won't be disappointed.

Have fun.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Brother Sukeong,

the massage price is $35/30 min, $55/60min, massage only, HJ is $20, clothes off $30, so you can add $50 tip to the massage price. As usual, my advice is, if you are after FS, then you better off go straight to a FS shop. But then again, never say never, some people have got lucky before and if you are a real big tipper, anything is possible...............lol

Some people may negotiate a nude HJ for $40 for the 30 min session but it's up to you, I always pay $50 as I hardly ever take 30 min. Strictly on price, Newtown is always cheaper. But some of these girls do provide very good services, and most of them can massage including the boss.............haha, so there is always a guarantee.

Have fun.

Cheers

If you are a real big tipper, anything is possible
    My advise is if you want success ,you must satisfied 2 point, big tip(money talks) and the ML must interested in you(you may young ,handsome etc)
    But you want FS, i agree with Mr Ahlungor,"go straight to a FS shop" and plez dont bother little massage shop.
    Thx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi Brother Sukeong,

Have fun.

Cheers

Thanks man. Im not after FS specifically. Just curious abt difference between here, 501 and m8. So I can make a choice. I know location wise m8 is closest to me but getting painful for the wallet lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just finished an hour long session with the lovely (and slightly mysterious) Maggie – I was her first customer on her first day! (sorry, I started this before midday – but life got in the way…)
    I believe it was also my lucky day as the hype around the other new girl due to start today (Ashley?) came to nothing as she didn’t show up – bad form!!
    First impression of Maggie was – well – gothic…
    She has very dark hair, with a straight fringe which hangs to just above over her eyes, add black eye makeup, dark eyes, dark lips and dark or black clothes with black tights and you’ll get the picture.
    Thankfully, under all that black is a rather sunny personality, b/c sized tits, tasty pink and responsive nipples and a shapely body (not too skinny but not too fat either) She’s average height and hails from Osaka, but with a Chinese mum so speaks the trifecta of Japanese, Mandarin with soso Canto.
    Once I found out her background her fashion choices made more sense, I then found out her normal job is as a barista and my hopes rose that perhaps those hands may just be toned well for great coffees as well as massages!
    Into the massage and for a newby it was surprisingly good – not quite professional, but firm, attentive and covered all areas well - without the long pauses or fumbles that seem to come with newby territory. The only downside was it was definitely a massage of two halves - the experts manage to seamlessly lend the part 2 into part 1 so your enthusiasm (and your little bro) enjoy every bit of the transition. For Maggie it was definitely a pause, confirming the extra $50 was indeed for the works and then to get her gear off – in a typically shy way…
    Part two was equally good – not expert, but she certainly knows what she’s doing. I suspect she’s seen some of the training videos, or perhaps she has (has had a) very lucky BF’s. Sitting on top of, legs askance and double handed did the trick for me. My wandering hands were able to go as they pleased and I was looking forward to seeing how far I could go – but alas her genuinely enthusiastic groans and gasps brought me over the line in no time. So there remains some mystery about the lovely Maggie.
    In summary I had a great time, Maggie shows plenty of potential and provided she is able to relax a little, learn a little and let loose her friendly personality I think she’ll be a popular addition to Vicky’s team.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I should have added that Maggie's english is good too - despite her claim that she's only been learning it for six months

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by atgf View Post
    Very tidy. Now for all you experts out there, who do they most closely resemble?

What is your point Bro??

Banned
    Very nice girls, but what about them?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im surprised nobody saw Rita when she was at 501 Newtown. She was only there for a couple of weeks though.

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Im surprised nobody saw Rita when she was at 501 Newtown. She was only there for a couple of weeks though.
    Haha, Rita is a little smart cookie, she hated when she needed to do free HJ, would you???

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    so what is your point??

Some company's CEO works at McDonalds when they were in high school too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For those brothers who are not familiar with the current crops of HK busty models, this is what Lengjai is referring to:

Chrissy Chow:

Attachment 706

Jessica C. :

Attachment 707

And my personal favourite Carol Yeung apart from the big tits, she also looks like Chan Fa La, another one of my favourite TV actress:

Attachment 708

You Like??

Cheers

This may be relevant to some peoples interests http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxfgM...ayer_embedded#!

Quote Originally Posted by tknt84 View Post
    This may be relevant to some peoples interests http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxfgM...ayer_embedded#!
    Very good clips brother, thanks,

And this is the Chinese title:

周秀娜、 Jessica C.鬥啜

These models are so fucking hot man, and they could be so bloody expensive, if even available at all in the elite top market!!

$100,000 or $200,000 a night? or accompanying the super rich for a week long overseas trip at a cool million??

haha, only in your dreams!!

Anyway, there's any old Chinese saying: a thousand birds in the forest is not better than (or as good as) the one bird in your hands now!! Meaning, no point thinking about girls you can't get, think about and enjoy what you can enjoy and afford, here and now!!

Just my 2 cents

Cheeers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    When was that? This year or last year?
    I've seen Rita at SL and she's one good young ML indeed. Wouldn't be suprised if she has alot of regulars.
    Not really my preference, but this is not supposed to be an AR...

Banned
    Very good clips brother, thanks,

And this is the Chinese title:

周秀娜、 Jessica C.鬥啜

These models are so fucking hot man, and they could be so bloody expensive, if even available at all in the elite top market!!

$100,000 or $200,000 a night? or accompanying the super rich for a week long overseas trip at a cool million??

haha, only in your dreams!!

Anyway, there's any old Chinese saying: a thousand birds in the forest is not better than (or as good as) the one bird in your hands now!! Meaning, no point thinking about girls you can't get, think about and enjoy what you can enjoy and afford, here and now!!

Just my 2 cents

Cheeers

Thanks for the counsel. I don't need to worry about what I can't have. Just see the ML I can play with, enjoy and be happy...
    Good advice Ahlungor...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is your point Bro??
    I wonder how they compare to your regular ML tits?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what name was she under? and what time was this?