Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
Too right! How many of these f-ed up threads do we need? Honestly I've had such a bad experience only as a friend of a WL, not even dating, that I really can't imagine why anyone would consider dating them?
They have such a tendency to lie about everything. I mean, they have to lie about their work... think about it. That's half their lives that needs to be hidden behind lies. That kind of shit will instill in them the habit of lying. Every time they are faced with a problem in life, they will reach for the only tool they know how to use to fix problems... Lie.
Like with a normal friend, you be kind to them, you get a great thank you and warmth and appreciation. With WL, all you will get is someone who thinks there's more they can get out of you. It's really a bizarro world they live in.
I understand about the WL trying to take you for a ride and thinks the arrangement outside the shop could work but to say they hiding behind dishonesty is abit living in glass house. Punters are liars aswell and hiding behind it. Just saying!!