Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitty the Sex Machine

Banned

Kitty the Sex Machine

After 35 years of mongering, it takes a lot to impress me and I’m totally amazed at the level of service that Kitty provides. She’s listed as Kitty on Cici’s roster

Kitty also works under another name at a shop in the north-west and has been written about here on another thread.

This is one of the best value RnT experiences you can have. She’s not the prettiest nor slimmest Thai girl, but makes up for it with kindness, positive attitude, humor and outstanding customer service.

I booked her for 1 hour on Sunday for $60. Part 1 goes for 30 min and she provides professional quality Thai massage in that time. Nice and firm. Part 2 is very naughty. She does a rim job, ball sucking, cock tip licking before laying down for DATY and rimming on her. Then she got me to finger her while standing and she then squirted all over the floor. Fluid gushed out actually. She definitely came. Haha. I did not push her for BBBJ, but she’s up for anything except FS.

This was followed by a body slide, tit sucking, ass grabbing and then a nice slow HJ. During this I had one finger in her ass and one in her pussy and she came again. She then cleaned me up and I had a shower. She only expects a $50 tip for all this.

I left totally mesmerized. She only works at Drummoyne on Sundays and at the other shop on the remaining days.
    Last edited by Fred Flintstone; 20-05-2021 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Too much info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the review mate sounds amazing!!! Just want to ask does she do dfk or lfk? And what was the other shop she was at as im usually out all day sunday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review...

I'm glad you had so much fun

Banned
    She provides unlimited LFK, but is hesitant about DFK. I didn’t want to push it on any of the times I’ve seen her. As she has a partner, I think DFK and FS are reserved for him only. Best to respect that. Yes, it’s strange we can lick and finger her pussy and asshole and make her squirt, but DFK is off limits haha. Poor Romeo has no clue what we do to his bird.

She goes by the name Nicole at Wellness Body Centre in Kellyville Ridge. Be careful, as there’s two Thai massage joints on the same street there and one is totally legit. Your missus would go to that! Haha

I would suggest you guys book ahead as she has a loyal following. You don’t come across such sincere service everyday. Some girls just know how to excel in this job. She’s in my Top 10 RnT punts of all time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Much appreciated legend!!! Yea ive been with other girls that are the same and i think along the same lines as you i even had 1 girl tell me that kissing is special to them so i respect there boundaries nonetheles. Kellyville sheesh bit of a hike from where i am!!! Have to consider Drummoyne i spose

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oupsdiditagain View Post
    Thanks for the review, but you might want to delete than last section in case the Romeo is looking
    Yeah, point taken and all done mate. You just need to delete my quote so that all traces are gone haha.

Banned
    Nicole…
    The photo on the website is not Nicole: she is shorter has darker skin and longer hair
    But…
    Nicole is a very sensual girl with a beautiful arse and a pair of beautiful D cups adorned by perky nipples
    An hour we’ll spent with a very sensual lady who provides an excellent Pt1 and a very erotic Pt 2
    Note to self: next time don’t forget the condom
    YMMV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw the same lady, she's Nicole at Kellyville Ridge Massage on Tuesdays.
    it's 100% true about the squirting all over the floor, utterly amazing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    I saw the same lady, she's Nicole at Kellyville Ridge Massage on Tuesdays.
    it's 100% true about the squirting all over the floor, utterly amazing!
    What would be your recommendation as I am seeing her tomorrow morning? Do I need to carry extra $$$ and a c..d.m or just $50?
    Thanks heaps in advance

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy View Post
    What would be your recommendation as I am seeing her tomorrow morning? Do I need to carry extra $$$ and a c..d.m or just $50?
    Thanks heaps in advance
    How did you go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    How did you go?
    I must say that every word said in the above review is exactly how the service is. I haven’t had such an amazing experience ever during an RnT session. Had booked her for an hour and she is totally worth every penny.

I wouldn’t go into the details as YMMV however for the squirting part, it was the first time I had experienced.

Thanks to my fellow punters for bringing this lady to our attention. She works at Drummoyne on sundays and at Kellyville on tuesdays only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Called shop just now, was told Kitty isn’t working today.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Called shop just now, was told Kitty isn’t working today.
    Yes, kitty suddenly can't come in the morning, she will be in the shop tomorrow
    Drummoyne Massage
    Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    0415 922 499
    WeChat ID:Massage110A

10am-8pm 7days
    http://drummoynemassage.net/roster/

*Private parking(9 parking spaces) is free all day 后门9个私人停车位全天可用

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Kitty based on Fred’s review. Everything was virtually as mentioned. A really nice young girl. Not as slim as her photo. Treat her well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Evening folks,

Long time reader, first time writer. It is my time to make contributions and share intel to this worthy, valuable forum.

As above, everything as described by fellow brothers.

Kitty is not slim, but she is young and as reviewed above, her customer service makes the experience and service worthwhile.

I got Kitty for 30 minutes - 30 of the most surreal minutes of my life. She goes above and beyond to pleasure you outside the limits of the human mind in the context of a ML and massage, that is. She is gentle and caring enough to tell you if there is something you do not feel uncomfortable with, please tell her so she will stop.

She knows she has a loyal clientele so she asks for privacy as everyone would.

It is my first review so please give me some time to get used to. I shall provide more elaborate AR, accordingly.

Treat her nice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recently tried Kitty, amazing experience and would definitely go back again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Consistently great reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anybody know where Kitty works during the week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she works somewhere on kent street.

Does anyone know exact place and her name there?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richamalhotra12 View Post
    I think she works somewhere on kent street.

Does anyone know exact place and her name there?
    Kellyville Do a search

Before you kiss her remember she’s been eating my arse prior

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast