Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 18 Chard rd Brookvale

Date of Visit : 27/5/2021 and every week since the last review and sometimes twice per week.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://desiresbrookvale.com.au/rates/

Phone :02 9939 5555

Hours of Business : Works most days and is always close by

Rates : $160 for 60 minutes standard rate (bargain for a tall elegant beauty)

Size/shape : 173 cm tall with long sexy legs, C cup naturals, hot long lean body, very attractive face, very attentive during the session, very lovely girl who I like very much

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK throughout the session, catbath, BBBJ, balls sucking, rimming, feet massage, pussy slide, DATY, cowgirl, side saddle, side doggy, missionary to completion which is always explosive

Value for money/recommend? : Yes she was very attentive and engaging and got very worked up and came many times

My experience/comments : I just read the review before this one and he has now seen for himself the quality of Lisa. She is a lovely shy girl who needs to be treated well and she will warm to you.

I have been helping her with some tips about this work and she has thanked me several times. This work can be confronting to the new girls and I believe she is going quite well and getting more customer visits each week.

I arrived around 2.30 on thursday and she was ready for me with a big smile and we walked to the room and by the time I got there my cock is nearly ripping my pants open thinking about what's coming.

When we enter the room its full on DFK with tongue and I am holding her close and she is kissing me with heaps of enthusiasm and its been like this every session, just magic.

I jump in the shower and Lisa comes in and is soaping me all over and then a finger in my arse washing me and I turn around and the full on DFK again.

I was rubbing my hard cock against her front and turned her around and now rubbing my cock between those amazing legs and giving her a bareback pussy rub while she is bending over.

This girl has a very sexy body and I am too horny to be in that shower any longer so we get out and dry up very quickly and she pushes me onto the bed then kneels on the floor and devours my cock.

I had this for a couple of minutes and then we get onto the bed together and the DFK again and then she gets some hot oil in her mouth and sucks my cock and she is doing a cock worshiping routine.

She started slow and then is getting very horny and worked up and is sucking deeper and making these sexy moaning sounds and I am really loving this attention.

She is sucking balls and doing the sexy moaning and then goes lower and is licking my arse and then pushed my legs back and gets in there and it felt amazing.

After a few minutes she then gets to my feet and is massaging my toes very slowly and sensually and is kissing my feet and legs and then is on top of me with a pussy slide and DFK.

I pulled her up where I can suck her pussy and she is on top crying out due to the surprise of me sucking her and she is very horny and now grabs a dom and gets it on fast and sits on my cock.

This is all happening very fast and the feeling was amazing because we are both horny as fuck and she is slowly fucking me and kissing me and not much movement and I try to fuck her.

Lisa rolls over into side saddle and says to fuck her as she is horny and I am in there going slowly to start and she is massaging my balls and we are moving around different angles.

I am increasing the pace between fast and slow and she gets my hand and is sucking my fingers as I fuck her and is very turned on and I am pounding her and she is crying out muffled with my fingers in her mouth.

Now she turns into side lay down doggy and is crouched into like a fetal position and I am fucking her in very deep slow strokes and she has my balls and this has me very close to cumming as it was just superb.

The feeling was insanely good and I just wanted to keep going as I have done this with a few girls and its the most sexy experience and I was going fast for a while and Lisa is crying out.

I wanted to kiss her some more as she looks so fucking beautiful to me while horny and I changed to missionary and gave her a good pounding and she is encouraging me to go hard.

She is a tall girl with a fantastic body and she can take a hard pounding and she was looking so sexy and then I was going slowly and kissing passionately and then fast again and she was pulling me down.

She held me close and kissing non stop and we are fighting for breath as I pound her and my gut muscles are really burning as I am not squashing her but close so its like doing pushups but outstretched.

I was at this for about ten minutes total and towards the end I was fucking going for it with the slapping sounds and we are locked together and I came so strongly in the dom and it lasts probably ten seconds jerking away and Lisa is vibrating under me.

I had to get my breath and then just looked at her sexy face and we are now kissing softly and slowly for five minutes as I held her close and we both laughed at the intensity of it all.

I think that sex should be like this and is better when its unpredictable and tender and fast and exciting and to the mutual enjoyment of both parties.

You all know that from my past reviews that I always make sure that the lady is getting enjoyment as well and this is key to having this sort of experience.