Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furnitures and stuff in the room/establishment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Furnitures and stuff in the room/establishment

So, in a previous thread about multi-hour bookings, someone said that furniture and other stuff in the room helps with enjoying multi-hour bookings.
    Like sauna, lounge xhairs, massage table and bed etc.

From my experience, main thing typical hour bookings or less are worried about is shower, if its in each room, communal ones, or sometimes massage shops dont even have it.
    Brothels usually have shower in the room a bed and maybe a chair of some kind.

Also saw the website of midas wherein they have a sauna, but the lack of recent reviews stops me from even trying the place.
    Diva has great looking rooms, seems like they have showers beds and massage tables all in the room. Definitely would wanna try the place, but its mostly a massage place?

So, anyone have any good establishments to recommend, brothels or massage shops, that have more than the typical bed, chair and shower in the room?

Cheers!

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    So, in a previous thread about multi-hour bookings, someone said that furniture and other stuff in the room helps with enjoying multi-hour bookings.

From my experience, main thing typical hour bookings or less are worried about is shower, if its in each room, communal ones, or sometimes massage shops dont even have it.

Also saw the website of midas wherein they have a sauna, but the lack of recent reviews stops me from even trying the place.
    Diva has great looking rooms, seems like they have showers beds and massage tables all in the room. Definitely would wanna try the place, but its mostly a massage place?

So, anyone have any good establishments to recommend, brothels or massage shops, that have more than the typical bed, chair and shower in the room?

Cheers!

No 5 Marrickville have lounge chairs, normal chairs and these reclining chair things in some rooms.

Some of the rooms have all the facilities as well.

I've heard some girls get booked for 2, 3 and 6 hours at a time and not drunk or drugged out guys either.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    No 5 Marrickville have lounge chairs, normal chairs and these reclining chair things in some rooms.

Some of the rooms have all the facilities as well.

I've heard some girls get booked for 2, 3 and 6 hours at a time and not drunk or drugged out guys either.

So nothing really out of the usual stuff?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cheers!

I've been Midas before and had a good experience, the do use the spa if you go for the 90mim package, I've found they give a better massage than some RnT places but FS is tipped ($100 + depending on girl and if she offers) and happy ending at the end

So nothing really out of the usual stuff?

We do have sex chair similar to this.
    You need to ask our staff beforehand so we can move this to the play room, We store this in bathroom (next room 8) since It's HUGE. hah
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 28-06-2021 at 07:13 PM. Reason: see you 2 weeks later

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I've been Midas before and had a good experience, the do use the spa if you go for the 90mim package, I've found they give a better massage than some RnT places but FS is tipped ($100 + depending on girl and if she offers) and happy ending at the end
    Around when was this? And howre the girls? Or are they bitnon the older side?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    We do have sex chair like this.
    You need to ask our staff if you want to use it because we store this in somewhere since It's HUGE. hah
    Ohhh, sounds like a good idea.
    Maybe can try that in a future session.

Also, would it be possible to get/book a specific room? Though would probably need an idea of what the rooms look like.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am OK with all types of furniture except for poufs and Ottomans.
    I'm not gay, and I don't like Turks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    go to your local adventure park

Try the whirly gig ,swing , flying fox

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sex chair? Has anyone use this before. I feel like this would be more experimental positions which dont feel better but look cool.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    Sex chair? Has anyone use this before. I feel like this would be more experimental positions which dont feel better but look cool.
    I've used this before, can't remember if it was in 5-star or GC. Didn't like it at all... just found it distracting because the positioning of bodies always ends up being awkward, not to mention hard to relax because it's a chair not a bed! Prefer a bed with a hard mattress + some fluffy pillows anytime over this gimmick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did once overseas around 5 years ago. It's ok, you need to be more flexible. You have to be otherwise you might twist your back or something else more important.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any shop have a sybian?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I've used this before, can't remember if it was in 5-star or GC. Didn't like it at all... just found it distracting because the positioning of bodies always ends up being awkward, not to mention hard to relax because it's a chair not a bed! Prefer a bed with a hard mattress + some fluffy pillows anytime over this gimmick.
    Speaking of pillows, on just few punts on brothels, noticed that there barely pillows and it mostly thin/flat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Any shop have a sybian?
    Ohhh sybian, even just simple toys would be nice. Ones for the ladies. Sometimes i just want to see them enjoying itore than what i can do. Hahah

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ohhh sybian, even just simple toys would be nice. Ones for the ladies. Sometimes i just want to see them enjoying itore than what i can do. Hahah

Sharing toys around requires the added process of disinfecting them after or do some weird toy condom cover lol.

Speaking of toys, I once bought a butt plug to be used on a WL, it was J Lemon at GC years ago. I'd done anal with her before, really liked it so I thought I could have some with her with a plug. Ok, so I carefully put it in her, about halfway in she went "ouch, it hurts, please take it out". That was the end of that... Didn't even get to do anal with her that time.
    Later on I checked the packaging of the plug, turns out what I bought was a gay butt plug... It was meant for gay men, bros. No wonder she couldn't take it!!
    Then I started thinking wtf did the guy at the sex shop think when I bought it!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Speaking of toys, I once bought a butt plug to be used on a WL, it was J Lemon at GC years ago. I'd done anal with her before, really liked it so I thought I could have some with her with a plug. Ok, so I carefully put it in her, about halfway in she went "ouch, it hurts, please take it out". That was the end of that... Didn't even get to do anal with her that time.
    Later on I checked the packaging of the plug, turns out what I bought was a gay butt plug... It was meant for gay men, bros. No wonder she couldn't take it!!
    Then I started thinking wtf did the guy at the sex shop think when I bought it!!
    Hahaha, was it from the Tool Shed on Oxford St?

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Hahaha, was it from the Tool Shed on Oxford St?

Nah, it was the sex shop on the corner of Sussex St and Goulburn st in the city, up a staircase on the second floor. Think they're gone now I think.
    I still remember that thing. Big black plug, max diameter almost the size of a coke can. I shoulda known it wouldn't fit, wtf was I thinking...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Sharing toys around requires the added process of disinfecting them after or do some weird toy condom cover lol.
    I wouldnt mind bringing a toy i bought for the girl, but its just that if the girls will be confortable using it. I wouldnt really bring a dildo, more like a lovense or a clit vibe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast