Thread: Waxing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Waxing?

Hi Guys!

would you like to see more massage shops offering a waxing service to their list? let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    as long as the waxer is good, then it cant hurt to have it as a service but i don't think the demand is there for that many more waxing providers. What people would seem to want more is to be able to get a HJ with the waxing and not have to get a massage afterwards to get extras. I was getting waxed at a legit beauty salon instead as you got a better job and then go somewhere else for a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curteseybear View Post
    Hi Guys!

would you like to see more massage shops offering a waxing service to their list? let me know what you guys think. Thanks
    Yes why not, but the girl needs to know what she doing.
    There is an art in not making hurt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by curteseybear View Post
    Hi Guys!

You are a shop owner or a ml with wax skills

Or a punter trying to work up a petition ?

Though agree with wachumba- when you might be spending between 80-300 for a wax , and sometimes multiple hours , acknowledging the house fee paid already and including the extras would be preferred.

And I’ve also had consistently better at legit spaces with less/nil post wax infection than at an RnT.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Yes why not, but the girl needs to know what she doing.
    There is an art in not making hurt.
    Doesn't the naked barber girl do waxing besides cutting your hair and providing FS? She was on E & B site lately.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Doesn't the naked barber girl do waxing besides cutting your hair and providing FS? She was on E & B site lately.
    She's only good with scissors. She'll cut your pubes with those scissors if you're game.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

already a thread for this

There is already a thread for this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi cumquat,

ive got a vested interest in 2 shops. They are looking to expand their business into other avenues such as waxing. These girls previously worked in a beauty salon and dont know how many people are into waxing.

Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    You are a shop owner or a ml with wax skills

Or a punter trying to work up a petition ?

Though agree with wachumba- when you might be spending between 80-300 for a wax , and sometimes multiple hours , acknowledging the house fee paid already and including the extras would be preferred.

And I’ve also had consistently better at legit spaces with less/nil post wax infection than at an RnT.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    She's only good with scissors. She'll cut your pubes with those scissors if you're game.
    She also offers BBFS and BB Anal CIP/CIA if you are also game after your trim!