Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Again, I find it very difficult to leave out some of my favorites. And it’s also very hard to isolate out the hand job skills, the edging and pampering services away from my much preferred finishes - the almighty titty fuck or Spanish . But there you go.

Open for discussion and please share your favorites here too !

Cheers ��
    like all your lists, added to the bookmark

Junior Member(有D料到)
    While it’s hot off the Press, let’s do the Top 10 Best part 2, the Tug ! The mighty Hand Job !!

Just to clarify, this is HJ only, no Spanish or Italian, no prostate, no dragon tendon, no BJ and no FS. Those extras should have their own rankings separately.

The “T” of RnT, here we go:

1. Leng Leng - SL, the original Magical Hands where all HJ skills shall be compared against, IMHO of course.

2. Yuki - Wattle st, Elizabeth st, Bondi rd

3. Cherry - the Strand Croydon

4. Nina - Bella812

5. Coco - Stanmore

6. Mimi - Burwood

7. Candy - QVB, Pyrmont

8. Cici - SL, Stanmore

9. Lisa - Silver Fox, QVB, 7 Lotus

10. Joanne - Chequers

Again, I find it very difficult to leave out some of my favorites. And it’s also very hard to isolate out the hand job skills, the edging and pampering services away from my much preferred finishes - the almighty titty fuck or Spanish . But there you go.

Cheers ��
    What's your favourite thing about Candy? Was supposed to see her right when the lockdown happened!

Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    What's your favourite thing about Candy? Was supposed to see her right when the lockdown happened!
    Known Candy for a long time, she has excellent remedial massage skills as well as back walking. Her Korean style B2B is legendary (used to be trainer in Korean shop). A sexy Milf very busty for her petite frame. What’s there not to like ?

I have reviewed Candy (and lots of other punters too) see for yourself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While it’s hot off the Press, let’s do the Top 10 Best part 2, the Tug ! The mighty Hand Job !!

Just to clarify, this is HJ only, no Spanish or Italian, no prostate, no dragon tendon, no BJ and no FS. Those extras should have their own rankings separately.

The “T” of RnT, here we go:

1. Leng Leng - SL, the original Magical Hands where all HJ skills shall be compared against, IMHO of course.

2. Yuki - Wattle st, Elizabeth st, Bondi rd

3. Cherry - the Strand Croydon

4. Nina - Bella812

5. Coco - Stanmore

6. Mimi - Burwood

7. Candy - QVB, Pyrmont

8. Cici - SL, Stanmore

9. Lisa - Silver Fox, QVB, 7 Lotus

10. Joanne - Chequers

Cheers ��
    Haha, and Ahlungor, what about your top 10 for Spanish? Has that already been covered? ( 0 )( 0 )

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Haha, and Ahlungor, what about your top 10 for Spanish? Has that already been covered? ( 0 )( 0 )
    It’s coming Bro !!

Top 10 Best tits and Top 10 all times favourites !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me, best in part 1 is Tiffany at Ranwick massage. It’s so amazing

OK, the Top 10 Best Breasts from RnT shops:

My personal selection criteria:

A. Must be big, well, not Tooooo big actually, but big enough for Spanish. So D Cups are minimum.

B. Must be Natural

C. Must be nicely shaped, can drop a little but not too saggy.

D. Spanish on offer.

E. Good connections, rapport and decent services.

F. Strictly my personal taste and IMVHO.

1. Bonnie - 玉女派巨乳系列掌門人。Bella812 and Bella Siam Thai. 36 E Cups. My busty girlfriend in Cantonese.

2. Emma - 西北巨乳學生妹波霸。Diva Sussex and George St. one of the biggest pair I had the pleasure to have. 40 G Cups. She was simply Awesome when I first met her.

3. Rita, 18 yr old, 35 Double D Cups. 悉尼第一波,no 1 tits in Sydney. 227 Broadway

4. Iris, 童顏巨乳,20 yr old, size 4, 34 E Cups, QVB and Broadway

5. Linda, Iris Mark II, 35 Double D Cups, Broadway

6. Rebecca, 14 Burwood Road , QVB, 38 E Cups. Key saying: 女人,就是要知道怎麼樣去服侍男人. Her famous saying: women must know how to serve and please men. And she did that in a truck load. Unfortunately she started to tattoo too much in later days.

7. Linda, 38 F Cups, SSS - Spanish Super Star. She let us fuck her big tits like there was no tomorrow. VIP Pyrmont

This is classic:

咁如果有個大波妹响你身上用對大波㚒吓夾吓你碌野仲叫你慢慢來享受吓唔好咁快出嘢!

跟住仲提議不如你起身換個位置來刁佢對大波!咁點算好 ??.........Haha

Her review is a must read for all titty fuck lovers.

8. Coco/Ada, you won’t think Coco will be down at no 8 won’t you ? Ex SL, SF, Burwood, Stanmore, Burwood. I have had the most sessions with Coco than anyone else in the top 10 here. 36 D Cups. She worn no bra in Summer when not working, they were that firm and up lifting.

9. Mimi, the erotic master with 36 E Cups, the best body/ tits slides and the closest you can get in Nuru massage. Stanmore, 501, Burwood, Falcon St, QVB, 7 Lotus, Burwood private house.

10. My no 1 girls in various stages:
    10.1 Linda (aka Candy) SL
    10.2 Lisa Silver Fox, QVB, 7 Lotus
    10.3 Rebecca, 316 Central, Broadway
    10.4 Cherry 🍒 QVB 227 NSM

The common characters of my no 1 girls is that they were all great, busty and excel in overall, but when it comes to the Best Breasts, they ain’t.

Honourary mentions:

Sophie 501, probably should be up there tits wise, but she never allowed Spanish at 501 nor Chatswood - no shower !! Although she gave me everything else.

Mia, 501 Newtown.

Tamara, 34 Double D Cups Aussie blonde beach babe, but that was long long time ago at 29 Newland prior to my forum time. No review.

Vivian, 36 D Cups at Zanadu, pre forum

Miko, Bella812, reviewed and just about the only ML we still have a photo of her big cleavage.

Nina - I called her 悉尼第一金手。 but no Spanish !!

Rachel, Japanese girl in Cleveland

There you go.

How about you guys ??

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)

A. Must be big, well, not Tooooo big actually, but big enough for Spanish. So D Cups are minimum.

B. Must be Natural

D. Spanish on offer.

1. Bonnie - 玉女派巨乳系列掌門人。Bella812 and Bella Siam Thai. 36 E Cups. My busty girlfriend in Cantonese.

2. Emma - 西北巨乳學生妹波霸。Diva Sussex and George St. one of the biggest pair I had the pleasure to have. 40 G Cups. She was simply Awesome when I first met her.

6. Rebecca, 14 Burwood Road , QVB, 38 E Cups. Key saying: 女人,就是要知道怎麼樣去服侍男人. Her famous saying: women must know how to serve and please men. And she did that in a truck load. Unfortunately she started to tattoo too much in later days.

7. Linda, 38 F Cups, SSS - Spanish Super Star. She let us fuck her big tits like there was no tomorrow. VIP Pyrmont

This is classic:

8. Coco/Ada, you won’t think Coco will be down at no 8 won’t you ? Ex SL, SF, Burwood, Stanmore, Burwood. I have had the most sessions with Coco than anyone else in the top 10 here. 36 D Cups. She worn no bra in Summer when not working, they were that firm and up lifting.

9. Mimi, the erotic master with 36 E Cups, the best body/ tits slides and the closest you can get in Nuru massage. Stanmore, 501, Burwood, Falcon St, QVB, 7 Lotus, Burwood private house.

10.4 Cherry QVB 227 NSM

The common characters of my no 1 girls is that they were all great, busty and excel in overall, but when it comes to the Best Breasts, they ain’t.

Honourary mentions:

Sophie 501, probably should be up there tits wise, but she never allowed Spanish at 501 nor Chatswood - no shower !! Although she gave me everything else.

Mia, 501 Newtown.

Tamara, 34 Double D Cups Aussie blonde beach babe, but that was long long time ago at 29 Newland prior to my forum time. No review.

Miko, Bella812, reviewed and just about the only ML we still have a photo of her big cleavage.

There you go.

How about you guys ??

Cheers
    Ive bookmarked this for personal bucket list lol. Tried 50% of them on the list. Need to visit the other half, if they're still around after lockdown

Senior Member(無間使者)

B. Must be Natural

D. Spanish on offer.

This is classic:

10.4 Cherry �� QVB 227 NSM

Honourary mentions:

Mia, 501 Newtown.

There you go.

How about you guys ??

Cheers

Ahlungor you are a king. Thanks Bro. I wonder how many of these girls will be back in business after lockdown

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    For me, best in part 1 is Tiffany at Ranwick massage. It’s so amazing
    For future reference does she work anywhere else, hopefully west of the Anzac Bridge?

I would headbutt a toddler for a good massage right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    For future reference does she work anywhere else, hopefully west of the Anzac Bridge?

same man... I'd do anything for a good massage. who do i have to assasinate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    '7. Linda, 38 F Cups, SSS - Spanish Super Star. She let us fuck her big tits like there was no tomorrow. VIP Pyrmont'

Is VIP Pyrmont still around? I thought they shut their doors for good.

Spanish Super Star caught my attention

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

She has 2 shops: one in Ranwick and one in Leichhardt. You can call her to ask when lockdown finishes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Friend told me that he got an offer of outcall from them at Randwick today... $250ph.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A smart TV producer should be contacting brother Ahlungor and getting him to do his Top Ten Lists for Channel Seven.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    '7. Linda, 38 F Cups, SSS - Spanish Super Star. She let us fuck her big tits like there was no tomorrow. VIP Pyrmont'

Is VIP Pyrmont still around? I thought they shut their doors for good.

Spanish Super Star caught my attention
    I thought VIP was still going but I haven't heard of Linda in a few years. AHLUNGOR have any special intel on if she is still working somewhere?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    She has 2 shops: one in Ranwick and one in Leichhardt. You can call her to ask when lockdown finishes.
    Legendario. Thank you kindly. (Though knowing me I'll probably go back to my old fave shop anyway. Creature of habit.)

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    I thought VIP was still going but I haven't heard of Linda in a few years. AHLUNGOR have any special intel on if she is still working somewhere?
    Linda was only working for a short time at VIP Pyrmont then left the industry and opened a restaurant?

I think only a few punters, myself included , were lucky enough to have tried her. But of course, judging by her experiences, she would have worked in the industry for a while, just no one had reviewed her or sharing before ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    A smart TV producer should be contacting brother Ahlungor and getting him to do his Top Ten Lists for Channel Seven.
    May be better off with SBS, no ?

They are more open with sex scenes and nudity........ haha

Ahlungor you are a king. Thanks Bro. I wonder how many of these girls will be back in business after lockdown
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Ive bookmarked this for personal bucket list lol. Tried 50% of them on the list. Need to visit the other half, if they're still around after lockdown

Hey brothers, these are all times Best list over a long period of times spanning multiple decades. In fact , only Bonnie and Emma are both recent enough whom may return after lockdown but both were already off the scene before the pandemic, so chances are very slim.

Realistically, only my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 could be still available after lockdown.

Perhaps Rachel the Japanese girl could return to 227 NSM as well.

May be time to move on and search for new big tits talents. This is in need of everyone in the forum to share and contribute.

Cheers

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast