Thread: Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I’ve been interested in knowing what makes WLs tick. Why does a sweet, innocent girl from a conservative Asian family decide to become a WL when she gets to Australia? This is a massive step for her to take. Her family think she’s sharing an inner city pad with two others and studying business to get a better life. Meanwhile, she’s working 2-days a week at a brothel, servicing 20 strange men a week. Her family would be horrified if they found out.

Yes I know it’s for the money initially and it gives them the economic freedom they need. But it’s more than that. At what point does the good girl turn bad, particularly when this work puts them at lowest social scale in their home countries?

And what about the mental scarring? How do you recover and go back to a normal life after fucking 1,000 men a year? I think the damage would be worse than heroin.
    That's the thing bro. Every person makes their own decisions in life. It is wrong to type cast people who do the same thing. Besides, all those adjectives you mentioned... Sweet, innocent... Have got nothing to do with whether or not a girl becomes a WL. Like, a WL can still be sweet and enjoy going on dates with her BF. Or they can still be innocent in other ways, for example never play with drugs.

I reckon the main characteristics needed to become a WL are courage and "humility". So you can have either an innocent girl, or a badass gangsta girl who sleeps around. Both will never turn to sex work if they do not have courage, or if they are humble enough to accept that what they can afford to have without doing sex work is enough for them.

Money.

And don't think the families don't know. They just turn a blind eye.

The girls send amounts of money back that even doctors don't earn in the home country... The clever girls are buying houses which would normally not be possible for them.

Also some come from a level of poverty that we can't understand and unlike in Australia the opportunities back home for them a limited.

My experience isn't really with WL more then ML. But several ML who I got to know outside of shop they were let's say not far off an WL 🤣 and the common thing was needing to make $$$ to support family back home.