Thread: Would you be worried when we are allowed go back to punting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

For me, when I can't contain my purple balls, I'll probably choose to wear a mask while at the ML or WL and avoid any kissing or fluid exchange. CBJ and Doggie positions will do me just fine.

Yeap, that’s Da Plan!

Did a couple both wearing masks sessions with MLs last year after the initial lock down, fine session, no kissing of course but I don’t kiss anyway even in normal time. And it didn’t affect the HJ and Spanish at all.

FS could be a bit different, missing the BJ would be less VFM but hey, if the WL is fully vaccinated. Don’t mind her taking the masks off to take me all in. Then she can put the masks back on for the main event.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, that’s Da Plan!

Did a couple both wearing masks sessions with MLs last year after the initial lock down, fine session, no kissing of course but I don’t kiss anyway even in normal time. And it didn’t affect the HJ and Spanish at all.

FS could be a bit different, missing the BJ would be less VFM but hey, if the WL is fully vaccinated. Don’t mind her taking the masks off to take me all in. Then she can put the masks back on for the main event.
    Bro Ahlungor. What about when those fresh pair of double Ds are hanging Infront of your face ?

Surely you want to put them into your mouth and suckle on them like some baby deprived of milk for a lifetime ?

Where does the mask go then, under the chin or on the eyes ?