Thread: Massage Shop Etiquette

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regular places I am naked the second I am in the room. Often while still chatting and catching up with the mamasan. Helps break the ice if the ML is a new girl, to see you casually chatting naked with their boss.

At "legit" or new place I stay dressed until I pay the girl, then when she leaves the room to take the money away I undress and lie on table, but not before leaving $50 on the stand or dresser. Usually they will comment on the $50 when they walk in "is that for me" "I know what you want haha" and its game on.
    If it is an ostensibly legit shop then the $50 gives the ML something to think about for the next 30 minutes and you are more likely to get extras that way then randomly popping the question at the last minute.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Regular places I am naked the second I am in the room. Often while still chatting and catching up with the mamasan. Helps break the ice if the ML is a new girl, to see you casually chatting naked with their boss.
    Pretty much this. If i have been there before but seeing a new girl i would just give them the extra amount and see where that takes me.