Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
Wait, are you actually a GB supporter and trying to use some kind of reverse psychology here?

1. Sydney Metro was in planning since early 2000s, build started in 2013. GB took office in 2017. If anyone had a major hand in it as Premier, it would've been Barry O'Farrell and Mike Baird.

2. Opal card is even worse. System went online in 2012! Was initially full of problems, only in the last few years has it become much better with the ability to use credit cards added.

3. RFS funding reduction, who's call was that? The Premier or the Treasurer? Guess who's the current Premier?

Yeah, you actually failed to mention ANY of her real mistakes and instead made her look a lot better!
Not one bit a supporter. My response was only responding to the points made. I did not go into the the bigger failures. I did mention that.

I don’t blame her for the metro, I said you can’t use it as something she did well. The Opal card was even worse, it’s not a hard one to counter when said as a positive. The government under old bin chicken screwed the RFS (yep, the new tit and Barilaro did the work) but again, it was just a counter to what was posed as a positive.

It’s not hard to make her look bad.