Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would you be worried when we are allowed go back to punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would've made the news wouldn't it?

I'm pretty sure if you go into ICU and eventually die they'd be contact tracing like mad.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No she wasn't vaccinated, I don't think she has a medicare card and didn't think she could. I know a few girls (all Chinese) who are hesitant, they read a lot of online Chinese news feeds and were getting the idea that Australia's Vaccines were not safe. They have started to come around now and I've managed to get a couple of them booked and jabbed so far but I know if another girl who simply refuses to listen in spite of the fact that it nearly killed her husband. She plans on going back to work on day 1 of opening.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    How did you find out? Pretty piss-poor behaviour if you ask me.......
    I am friends with the owners of a couple of shops, (dating one actually) so I get a LOT of inside info, found out yesterday that another very popular girl is also in hospital. I tried to start a thread about this to warn people that the virus is in the shops but it never went up. I did not name any person or the shops so I don't know what the mods are playing at here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

I'm pretty sure if you go into ICU and eventually die they'd be contact tracing like mad.
    They are, and the police are also looking into it, she owed a few people money and there is a possibility that she was helped on her way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    I am friends with the owners of a couple of shops, (dating one actually) so I get a LOT of inside info, found out yesterday that another very popular girl is also in hospital. I tried to start a thread about this to warn people that the virus is in the shops but it never went up. I did not name any person or the shops so I don't know what the mods are playing at here.
    That sounds like a tricky situation to be in, dating a shop owner while living with a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    That sounds like a tricky situation to be in, dating a shop owner while living with a WL.
    555 too many stories

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If the police are looking into it it definitely would have made the news and they'd be appealing for anybody who had contact with her to get themselves checked out. As well as being ammunition for all the reporters, medical experts and anyone from the religious right to stop parlors and brothels from re opening at all.
    And then as gthgrt and konfusion have also pointed out your dating a shop owner while living with a popular WL that everyone is going to miss when shops re open.

I'm calling bullshit on this one
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)

LOL 😂

We've got over 500 new cases and about a dozen deaths every day.

Some rando on a punting forum says a sex worker died, and you think it's going to be on the six o'clock news? Contact tracers going crazy? 😂

What else? A police taskforce? Royal commission? Martial law? 🤣

Seriously, come Monday there'll be an end to effective contact tracing. Cases will skyrocket but it won't be the end of the world because of high vaccination rates.

Most people who get a sniffle won't even bother getting tested if they're fully vaxxed -- why would they?

Just forget about contact tracing, it's not going to be relevant. Until 1st December we still need to check in, but it won't mean anything.

If the police are looking into it it definitely would have made the news and they'd be appealing for anybody who had contact with her to get themselves checked out. As well as being ammunition for all the reporters, medical experts and anyone from the religious right to stop parlors and brothels from re opening at all.
    And then as gthgrt and konfusion have also pointed out your dating a shop owner while living with a popular WL that everyone is going to miss when shops re open.

I'm calling bullshit on this one
    I agree.

All Covid related deaths are documented and investigated. Big data wins again.

It sounds like someone lost track of their posts and fiction they wrote.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, i thought there will be no more contract tracing except to let the systems do it.

If someone tested positive, the system will use their QR code scans and text all the other ppl who were in the same location and probably time as other's who QR coded and tell them to get tested or isolate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I agree.

All Covid related deaths are documented and investigated. Big data wins again.

It sounds like someone lost track of their posts and fiction they wrote.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Maybe he didn't know we can look back on his previous post. It just don't make much sense. How came others in the forum haven't hear anything or is it because punters are keeping a secret also. He claimed he post something like this but was deleted by mod. Normal mod don't delete that fast.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back to the OPs post. I've just heard from one of my regulars and she's saying her boss has offered her 6 shifts across his 3 shops. Apparently the phones for each shop are going off the hook with punters looking for a booking from Monday on. Fellas here may be a little nervous, but punters out there aren't.

Any other confirmations?

If yes, it may pay to secure a booking now with your favourite shop. Nothing worse than heavy balls and a heavy wallet with nowhere to unload both.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345