Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza New shop infomation

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I agree Rooter.

For God's sake Ginza, keep all the rooms Japanese / Chinese themed. Keep them culturally appropriate and tasteful.

French, Italian, faux classical Greek??! rooms, yankee, whatever, rooms is just Disneyland bullshit. It is like having a set of McDonald's arches on the Imperial Palace.

If I want to go to the best little whorehouse in Texas - and I don't - I'd go to the best little whorehouse in Texas.

But if I want to see a beautiful Japanese or Chinese girl in a spare and tasteful asian room - and I do - then the new Ginza should be the place to go. What an opportunity you have to do this right - the girls maybe in silken bedroom cheongsams, it just gets better and better.

But your girls in "wild west" bustiers in a Texas whorehouse? Forget it! Or in a "French" bordello? Forget it! Or in a friggin' classical Greek temple?? ? Forget it!

Please accept that your cultures can't be beaten for taste, poetry and elegance. It is in your writing, your calligraphy, I see it in cheongsams. And I certainly see it in the unmatched beauty of your girls. Be authentic. Keep it real, you are already well ahead that way, and Ginza will keep a real point of difference.
    Excellent point brother Sextus,

Japanese are the girls, Japanese themes they should be, a bit of Chinese probably won't hurt but may be any of the Western theme will be a bit in between, neither here nor there, Ginza should continue to do what they do best, providing some of the best that Japan has to offer, such as these !!

Any lookalike to the current team of ladies on the Ginza roster right now ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I agree Rooter.
    Well I certainly don't agree with you!
    The Greek Italian and French themed rooms look great! As do the Japanese and Chinese ones.
    It's great to have a variety of themed rooms. I am sure punters will love to explore all the different ones and pick their favourites.
    If you want to go to an authentic Japanese brothel go to Japan!
    Have you even been to Ginza yet?
    If Wilson was still relying on you to be a customer he would be broke by now!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There are Chinese girls at Ginza too, AhLungor.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The Greek Italian and French themed rooms look great! As do the Japanese and Chinese ones.
    It's great to have a variety of themed rooms. I am sure punters will love to explore all the different ones and pick their favourites.
    If you want to go to an authentic Japanese brothel go to Japan!
    Have you even been to Ginza yet?
    If Wilson was still relying on you to be a customer he would be broke by now!
    Well, I am operating more as a (free) technical / style / taste / appropriateness / consultant at the moment.

And Rooter, my man, you have revealed yourself already as agreeing with the truth of my remarks by saying that you will "set up camp permanently in the Japanese room." By rejecting the other fitouts instinctively, you recognise that the culturally out of place rooms are jarring and tasteless - and that it has all been done before, to the level of tedium, as in a Touch of "Class" blah, blah - and you have instinctively gone for what you feel is appropriate for your own experience. And I agree with you!

Most punters probably couldn't give a stuff about whether they are having sex in Disneyland, but that is no reason to ignore all those who do. All the more reason not to ignore them! Ginza are spending real dollars on the fit out, and what I am saying is the truth.

Why do I have to go to Japan for an authentic experience when Japan can come here? When Japan is already coming here in the form of the girls?!

(As for Ginza's present location, the sex killing mood and vibe of a frantic cbd location, the expedition to get there, the "secret agent" code needed to find the place and get entry to it just didn't work for me. So that is why I am excited about this new, convenient and accessible place and the opportunity for them to do it right.)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I will be checking out all the rooms Sextus and I will be checking out all the girls too!
    You know by now that I like variety.
    Anyway I am not going to waste time arguing with you.
    Talk is cheap. Actions and deeds are what count.
    So I will be picking up the phone and making a booking at Ginza, opening up my wallet, opening up my fly and punting.
    I suggest you do the same

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I agree with you Rooter, the multi themed rooms are a excellent idea.
    Probably a first, Ginza is spending a lot of Money and resources to be the ultimate
    Gentleman's retreat, Sextus please don't burst Ginza's proud bubble.......

There are Chinese girls at Ginza too, AhLungor.
    Sure, you mean Chinese girls like these:

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So I will be picking up the phone and making a booking at Ginza, opening up my wallet, opening up my fly and punting.
    I suggest you do the same
    Ginza are ripe and overdue for my reviews, yes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    I agree with you Rooter, the multi themed rooms are a excellent idea.
    Yeah, like about thirty years ago! Sheesh!

SORRY - i COULDN'T RESIST... AI ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I mean really, you gotta be kidding me.... Lunch at Giovanni's anyone? (Providing you can keep it down.)

Oscar Wilde, dying in a cheap Parisian hotel, said: It is either me or the wallpaper - one of us has to go!

Or maybe something like this instead, my friends?

Even a simple, but beautiful Japanese maple wall mural would be enough.

Talk is cheap, yes, but pictures are worth a thousand words...

Ps. Ginza, your Chinese and Japanese rooms are great - just make them all like that, or the above ideas too.

Lose Dr. Hopontopovous.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with Sextus, Japanese or Chinese themed rooms are great. Mediterranean are a turn off.

And it can be relatively easy and inexpensive to get the theme effect. Please don't go over board. Those Taiwanese hot spring resorts, in Xin Bei Tou, manage it with minimalism.

AHLUNGOR, your taste in women is impeccable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Minimalism is definitely the way to go. Ostentation takes some of the focus away from the girl, which isn't what you want unless the girls are of dubious quality - and the Ginza girls are not.

It's also a lot easier to make a "busy" room look overcompensating and trashy, sort of like a westie lass who goes to the Ivy and piles on the makeup and a stack of expensive clothes that clash like a set of Balkan states.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    That clash like a set of Balkan states.
    Yes, that is what I was getting at, put very well!

The exotic look of the girl and the appropriate mood of the room, it is all one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Minimalism is definitely the way to go. Ostentation takes some of the focus away from the girl, which isn't what you want unless the girls are of dubious quality - and the Ginza girls are not.
    Yes, why try to make them into something that they are not, when what they are already is great!

I think Ginza has put out the above information, not as a fait accompli, but to consider and act on the valid opinions they are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post

SORRY - i COULDN'T RESIST... AI ...

Haha, brother Wizard,

Ai will be just perfect for me, I think currently there is one girl call Miyuki from Ginza who has a similar body. I did try to book her last week but she wasn't available for the little window of time I have. Well, I will be keep trying !!

BTW, we do have a common favourite in Reon Kadena:

Here is to repay your gesture, I wish one day Ginza will have a Reon lookalike !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep it simple, great idea, but for me I'd care more about the place been clean and tidy.

Whilst I didn't mind the curtains, proper dividers would be preferable.

Good luck Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, brother Wizard,

Ai will be just perfect for me, I think currently there is one girl call Miyuki from Ginza who has a similar body. I did try to book her last week but she wasn't available for the little window of time I have. Well, I will be keep trying !!

BTW, we do have a common favourite in Reon Kadena:

Here is to repay your gesture, I wish one day Ginza will have a Reon lookalike !!

Thanks Ahlungor

That pic of Reon is now on permanent display as my wallpaper................

Good luck with your quest for Miyuki, definitely your type (and mine), you just need to beat me to her first.!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Come on Wizard, the interior photos above said it all, let alone the philosophical concept behind them. Ginza can only spend their money on this once, and then it is going to be in place for years.

Do you want a theme park, or do you want something as tasteful as the girls are?

Rooter and Wizard, no need to debate, just tell me which of these rooms do you think suit Ginza the most. (Or at all.)

This one?

Or this one?

Or this "French" technicolour yawn?

Here's a girl to grace the second room.

A girl to grace the room

A girl to grace the room

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kinda half agree keeping in in an Asian theme might be better.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast