Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Last time I went all girls were booked

Looks very busy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=One23Four;2260349]
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    Was going to post a separate thread but got lazy with details..

Saw AU Kelly - YMWV

Kelly is advertised to provide Diamond service including DFK and bbbj though passive and has to be led by customers. Does she allow you to DFK her, real DFK I mean ? Is she a smoker and DFK taste good ? What about bbbj, how long ?
    It was very light DFK for me. Idk if she smokes but during the session she had no smoking taste. As for bbbj, might sound surprising but didn't do so I can't comment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone tried C Lucy yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a new girl on the roster priced at $200 for the hr T.Chanel. Surely that can’t be right?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    There is a new girl on the roster priced at $200 for the hr T.Chanel. Surely that can’t be right?
    Maybe because she offers only "premium service", not diamond?
    I have no idea what that means though. Her listing still says she does bbbj. What else you need right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if that's code for BBFS??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Im curious to find out what she looks like there doesn't seem to be any reviews on her, I suppose I'll have to book a 1 hour session and find out for myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Photo looks good and $200 per hour is the cheapest hourly rate on Ginza and Ginza Empire’s girls at the moment. Recently both shops have been increasing the rates for their girls. Seems the inflationary impact on punting is much higher than the CPI. Perhaps trending the property prices in Sydney.

BTW, K-Mari and C-Queenie have not yet returned to work since Ginza Empire reopened a month ago. These two girls are pretty with reasonable good service and attitudes. I don’t mind paying a bit more for these 2 girls if they return to work. They are still on the Empire’s website and should still be in Sydney.

New girls are good but good old girls returning are also important for us as punters.
    K Mari is unlikely to return to Ginza Empire as she's working at another shop (and did so through the duration of the lockdown).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    K Mari is unlikely to return to Ginza Empire as she's working at another shop (and did so through the duration of the lockdown).
    So K Mari = K Boa at no 5?

A review of Malay Destiny after seeing the other thread about her I decided to see it was true.

In short, I think overrated again (like most reviews unfortunately). The best way to describe Destiny is she is the asian Kate Upton (but fatter). So yes, I agree her face is above average and I would consider her pretty. But the other reviews of her and the description of her as "curvy" is errr....I am just going to say it, she is fat. She probably is Kate Upton + 20kg. It was not attractive unless you are absolutely into that sort of thing (which is fine, each to their own). Service was just average at best, BBBJ was with a lot tissues/pausing/tissues/pausing so again, if that is your thing all good. Also first impression was a bit of a lie, she wore a nice short tight dress and I did not expect her size until she took it off, i was a bit gobsmacked...

Face 4/5
    Body 1/5 (unless fat is your thing, which is fine. I would not describe her as curvy. I like fit to skinny girls)
    Service 2/5

Personally I am a little disappointed, all these raves about 5/5 etc. So if you control your expectations maybe it is ok. So given this, I was about to go see Venus, a lot people described her as "curvy" now I am worried it is another Destiny and she is just fat. Sometimes I think punters are too nice with their reviews, not me. I will tell it as I see it and save you the money. I wish others do the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe because she offers only "premium service", not diamond?
    I have no idea what that means though. Her listing still says she does bbbj. What else you need right?
    Actually I didn’t see the premium service bit plus not many girls at Ginza have been below Diamond for awhile. The pic looks hot & very cute if it is real. Plus I’m probably just after the shower & BBBJ myself. Could be a bargain.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    A review of Malay Destiny after seeing the other thread about her I decided to see it was true.

In short, I think overrated again (like most reviews unfortunately). The best way to describe Destiny is she is the asian Kate Upton (but fatter). So yes, I agree her face is above average and I would consider her pretty. But the other reviews of her and the description of her as "curvy" is errr....I am just going to say it, she is fat. She probably is Kate Upton + 20kg. It was not attractive unless you are absolutely into that sort of thing (which is fine, each to their own). Service was just average at best, BBBJ was with a lot tissues/pausing/tissues/pausing so again, if that is your thing all good. Also first impression was a bit of a lie, she wore a nice short tight dress and I did not expect her size until she took it off, i was a bit gobsmacked...

Face 4/5
    Body 1/5 (unless fat is your thing, which is fine. I would not describe her as curvy. I like fit to skinny girls)
    Service 2/5

Personally I am a little disappointed, all these raves about 5/5 etc. So if you control your expectations maybe it is ok. So given this, I was about to go see Venus, a lot people described her as "curvy" now I am worried it is another Destiny and she is just fat. Sometimes I think punters are too nice with their reviews, not me. I will tell it as I see it and save you the money. I wish others do the same.
    Thanks for an honest review, bro. I learnt a long time ago when people on this forum use “curvy” to describe a girl, it means fat in my eyes. Mainly because I am really turned off by fat or out of shape “plus sized” bodies.
    So I stay away from those girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Face 4/5
    Service 2/5

Agree fully!
    I don't mind curvy but tight and Destiny is well beyond what I take as curvy! Photos are her but they hide this fact.

She has an attractive face and a good friendly attitude but for me it was a super ordinary punt.

Plus, she lost me totally when she checked her phone and had a quick vap halfway through an hour session!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep
    she moved at the start of the lockdown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    Last time I went all girls were booked

Looks very busy
    Is it like this all the time? I’m planning to go during the weekday afternoon, anyone had luck at that time?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried T Natasha?
    She looks pretty hot from the photo at least

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Agree fully!
    I don't mind curvy but tight and Destiny is well beyond what I take as curvy! Photos are her but they hide this fact.

She has an attractive face and a good friendly attitude but for me it was a super ordinary punt.

Plus, she lost me totally when she checked her phone and had a quick vap halfway through an hour session!
    Brother. Please post more reviews. Saves me the money.

Who is worth the money there? Is Venus fat? People called her curvy with pretty face. I am worried. K Jessie also hyped a lot but a few reviews said overall she is just average as well. I am scared all these reviews just hype…

Brother. Please post more reviews. Saves me the money.

Who is worth the money there? Is Venus fat? People called her curvy with pretty face. I am worried. K Jessie also hyped a lot but a few reviews said overall she is just average as well. I am scared all these reviews just hype…
    You don’t believe in reviews, you’re even scared of reviews, yet you ask for more reviews ?

So you only like negative reviews, the best strategy is not to see any girl at all, every girl has good and bad reviews.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You don’t believe in reviews, you’re even scared of reviews, yet you ask for more reviews ?

So you only like negative reviews, the best strategy is not to see any girl at all, every girl has good and bad reviews.
    No because he and I on the same wave length so I trust his reviews going forward a lot more.

As I said in my review. Everyone has different taste. I’m going to associate those who agree with Destiny more given that’s my views. Those who rate her a 5/5 is not something I agree with so I will discount them.

So in case you don’t follow. Some people like action movies some don’t. Some people like romance moves and some don’t. I like action movies so I’ll follow the recommendations of those who do as well. Do you see how I asked for HIS reviews specifically? Did I ask anyone else? Did I ask for the people who rated destiny a 5/5 for more recommendations?

I think you are taking it too personally as you missed my point completely. I’ll just leave it at that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First time poster but been to a few punts at different establishments. Taking a look and C S looks pretty good, thinking about seeing her.

Has anyone here seen her before? Thoughts?

Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast