Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Australia soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I like the walk back from Soi Cowboy to Nana hotel late at night, there is something special about walking the streets of Bangkok late at night i cant wait to go back hopefully around April or May.
    Bro Lazor Zap, yes something magical about the streets of Bangkok at night…maybe bcoz we know we’re on holidays and we’re gonna get laid every night, the smell of the street food, the warm and humid air, or maybe the noise of the tuk tuk…??? Hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    BJ Bar? Just sit at the bar, sinking beers, while some pretty young thing deepthroats you? Nice!
    Yeah it's great Google the wood bar Bangkok about 30$ for bbbj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember in 2004 in the prime off my youth sitting with two friendly and beautiful girls at an outdoor eatery selling roasted insects just off Sukhumvit. It was a steamy night with the usual circus parade passing by.Only just met but we were having great conversation just like old friends. I remember an elephant walking past just to top it off. Insane.

One lady was shy and tall with a mature face but killer athletic body. Her short friend and buddy was very gregarious with massive natural breasts (kilo on each side she said). I admired both of them; both smart survivors doing the best they could.

For some reason I didn't sleep with both of them.l They were both attractive in their own ways but ended up taking the busty Pan home for the night and she became my girl.. We three met up for the next two nights for a meal and to go to the disco. Pan got quite possessive knowing full well I wouldn't be around for long. Her friend was level headed and reassuring and seemed to be keeping an eye out for her..

Pan was aggressive in bed, a bit on the manic side, but as I said I really admired her.

I remember that first night fondly though. Just magic. An experience, frowned on if I told it to some but one I will be reminiscing about when I'm in the nursing home.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm, i must give Thailand a visit sometime, how is it post covid?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3002 View Post
    Hmm, i must give Thailand a visit sometime, how is it post covid?
    I would definitely recommend visiting Thailand next year, a few nights in Bangkok then jump in a taxi 2 hours to Pattaya. From what ive heard some bars are open but Go Go bars nightclubs etc wont open until January, im looking at April or early May to go back, if your over there then feel free to send a message and i could show you around, ive been going twice a year since 2008. Dont waste your time going to Phuket for your first visit, Bangkok and Pattaya are the places to go. Pattaya is the biggest party town in Asia

In Pattaya now… definitely not the safest place to be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    In Pattaya now… definitely not the safest place to be
    How come? COVID? Depressed economy and therefore elevated petty crime?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    How come? COVID? Depressed economy and therefore elevated petty crime?
    Exactly. People are desperate here.

Bro’s, I have to say, Pattaya is not the punting heaven I thought it would be. I think it’s heyday is over.

1. Taxi drivers do not use meters, they will always rip you off and you can not book grab here (Uber equivalent) - apparently the taxi drivers have all made a cartel like agreement to make it a living hell for anyone to use grab here. In Bangkok you are able to use grab and grab taxi at will 24/7.

2. It stinks here. The sewers are not completely sealed so every 10 metres you will get the smell of shit in your face, even through the mask.

3. If you like BBFS you will have to pay a crazy price - I have had 4 punts in two days and been refused (which is ok but I was hoping to have some wild creampie sex here) - I was able to in Bangkok quite easily.

4. 2/4 of my punts have been absolutely horrendous. Today I had a massage and only got cbj and starfish sex, and just now I booked 90 minutes outcall to my hotel, girl came early by half an hour, wanted to leave after 60 minutes and charged me extra (on top of the outcall fee) for taxi fare. That being said I had the best punt of my life last night and will just stick to the one girl for the rest of the week. I’ll give contact details next week.

5. Ladyboys, ladyboys, ladyboys. This city is about 80% men when you include ladyboys. The surgeons here are doing an amazing job because I now have absolutely no idea. I look for an Adam’s apple, hands, feet, jaw and voice and they have removed any trace of manliness. The first punt I had was a disaster which ended very nicely actually. I picked a ladyboy by accident not knowing (I had just arrived an hour earlier) and walked in for a massage. I took everything off and I asked shim to take off from the start as well. Then they told me they’re a lady boy and I freaked out. They looked me in the eye and told me they’re a good person and they are not trying to cheat me, they just want to do honest work and make a living. I ended up staying for a legit massage, had an eye opening conversation and gave them the tip I would’ve given for FS. I feel terrible about how I reacted and I regret making that person feel like they are less than human. That’s the only nice person I’ve met here so far and I was an asshole to them.

6. Soi Cowboy is dead until January 15, but I can tell you the punting scene is alive and well. Sydney can and will never compare to what I witnessed there. I got amazing service basically everywhere I went and only had one bad experience (freelancer stole $50 cologne) and I didn’t realise until she was gone. Just remember to make sure the girls check in with reception at hotel first to make sure you’re covered in case anything happens.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bro’s, I have to say, Pattaya is not the punting heaven I thought it would be. I think it’s heyday is over.

1. Taxi drivers do not use meters, they will always rip you off and you can not book grab here (Uber equivalent) - apparently the taxi drivers have all made a cartel like agreement to make it a living hell for anyone to use grab here. In Bangkok you are able to use grab and grab taxi at will 24/7………………….

Just wanted to ask are you not trying dating sites. As I understand you can pick up freelancers who are not professional WL and may try making money on the side. I think IG has some reports from other punters on ground.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup. Sounds like Pattaya
    Use ThaiFriendly and WeChat
    A little footwork about 2 weeks before you go pays huge dividends

I’m using tinder gold and WeChat. Girls and nightlife aside, this might be the shittest place I’ve ever been to, and I’ve been to Adelaide

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m using tinder gold and WeChat. Girls and nightlife aside, this might be the shittest place I’ve ever been to, and I’ve been to Adelaide
    Shit time to travel Pattaya, the joint is closed down, ridiculous lockdowns and curfews.... should have went elsewhere...

thats a shame, those Thai girls really knows how to please!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On YouTube saw few videos and looks nothing like pre covid, it hurts to see most of the gogo and shops being closed. Fingers crossed they open everything by December 31st. It is best to go to Thailand in march or April of 2022.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    On YouTube saw few videos and looks nothing like pre covid, it hurts to see most of the gogo and shops being closed. Fingers crossed they open everything by December 31st. It is best to go to Thailand in march or April of 2022.
    I doubt by December 31, I know a bar owner there and the place has been absolutely devastated, many bars closed never to reopen.

Junior Member(有D料到)

1. Taxi drivers do not use meters, they will always rip you off and you can not book grab here (Uber equivalent) - apparently the taxi drivers have all made a cartel like agreement to make it a living hell for anyone to use grab here. In Bangkok you are able to use grab and grab taxi at will 24/7.

2. It stinks here. The sewers are not completely sealed so every 10 metres you will get the smell of shit in your face, even through the mask.

3. If you like BBFS you will have to pay a crazy price - I have had 4 punts in two days and been refused (which is ok but I was hoping to have some wild creampie sex here) - I was able to in Bangkok quite easily.

4. 2/4 of my punts have been absolutely horrendous. Today I had a massage and only got cbj and starfish sex, and just now I booked 90 minutes outcall to my hotel, girl came early by half an hour, wanted to leave after 60 minutes and charged me extra (on top of the outcall fee) for taxi fare. That being said I had the best punt of my life last night and will just stick to the one girl for the rest of the week. I’ll give contact details next week.

5. Ladyboys, ladyboys, ladyboys. This city is about 80% men when you include ladyboys. The surgeons here are doing an amazing job because I now have absolutely no idea. I look for an Adam’s apple, hands, feet, jaw and voice and they have removed any trace of manliness. The first punt I had was a disaster which ended very nicely actually. I picked a ladyboy by accident not knowing (I had just arrived an hour earlier) and walked in for a massage. I took everything off and I asked shim to take off from the start as well. Then they told me they’re a lady boy and I freaked out. They looked me in the eye and told me they’re a good person and they are not trying to cheat me, they just want to do honest work and make a living. I ended up staying for a legit massage, had an eye opening conversation and gave them the tip I would’ve given for FS. I feel terrible about how I reacted and I regret making that person feel like they are less than human. That’s the only nice person I’ve met here so far and I was an asshole to them.

6. Soi Cowboy is dead until January 15, but I can tell you the punting scene is alive and well. Sydney can and will never compare to what I witnessed there. I got amazing service basically everywhere I went and only had one bad experience (freelancer stole $50 cologne) and I didn’t realise until she was gone. Just remember to make sure the girls check in with reception at hotel first to make sure you’re covered in case anything happens.
    Hope you got a return ticket or truck load of patience to ride it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Hope you got a return ticket or truck load of patience to ride it out!
    I'm getting out of here once my accommodation is done. Not going to extend like I was planning to. Bangkok is just better in terms of price, choice and partying. Might go to Cambodia next since it's opened.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm getting out of here once my accommodation is done. Not going to extend like I was planning to. Bangkok is just better in terms of price, choice and partying. Might go to Cambodia next since it's opened.
    Hey. You should share a bit of detail on your most memorable experiences in Thailand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not rocket science the girls go where the tourists are jump on a plane Phuket has been fully open for months now

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Once you've done Phnom Phen, head over to Saigon via Moc Bai border, continue north up to Hanoi, then cut across inland to Vientiane, Luang Prabang, then Chiang Rai, finishing your trip in the Golden Triangle. If you're still adventurous, head into Yangon, Mandalay, Nyaungschwe. Hire a female guide and spend an overnight trip in the mountains. Fly back to Bkk, and get your manscaping done again, before you head out to the Phils...

Don't think too much about the punt, just enjoy the sights, scenery, people and food in your travels. You'll never know what adventures you'll get to experience, or with who. The punt will literally come to you, without you even expecting it...

I met alot of local girls along the places I mentioned above in my backpacking travels in 2005. I've had one nighters in some towns I was in, paid $10 USD for overnight companions in others, and even met a Thai gf during the whole trip in Phuket. It was the best 3 months I had experienced just after turning 30...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast