Thread: C Lala 7/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Lala 7/10

Always get confused with Ginza and 287 club. So I will just put them all under Ginza prefix. Makes booking kinda difficult and always have to double check I’m going to the right shop.

Lala is very beautiful and well presented. Tasteful makeup without over doing it. She is experienced and professional. Can see reviews spanning over many years now. I think people just got bored of her so more easy to book.

Service and attitude is still good but not very natural. She is an actress, always smiling and engaged. Good shower with some teasing and DT. Rimming is not the best. Also, not allowed to touch boobies. Can see scars from enhancement, a deal breaker for some. I don’t mind but would love to feel.

Very nice to look at in any position. Buzzer and asked for cim she said ‘no time just fuck me’. Kinda threw me off tbh. So just awkwardly pumped until finished. Went past time and she was rushing to get me out but I’m not that quick after sex. The way she said ‘thank you, bye’, felt like ‘thank you, fuck off now’ but with a smile.

Hmmm might see her again because of her service and looks. But there are more popular girls I want to try. Eg Rebecca, Dior …

Looks 8/10
    Service 7/10
    Attitude 5/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is why the posts about her dropped off haha, all looks but little quality.
    Plus it was 99% just one guy who was obsessed with her.
    Been wanting to see Rebecca again but her price suddenly went way up. Curious. I mean, she's more than worth it, but still, her only other price increase was by $10 which was for a bunch of girls anyway and Rebecca was crazy apologetic about it lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lala was def 9 just couple of years ago and it shows how hard this industry is for these young ladies..

I only have great memories of her in the session I had with her a couple of years ago.

A beautiful lady n hot as ..

I’m sure it catches up with all of them.,