Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anya...Indian girl...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to backup what KW advised. Poor girl doesn't belong in this industry. Actually saw her last week again and that will be the last time. She's been around different shops for at least 3 years that I have seen her. Body is pretty good, shame about the state of her mind. Hope she gets out and gets some help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rugby66 is probably the girl herself, i noticed on wechat they have a new indian chick, probably re-named her because of all the bad feedback

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Sooo... kimchi breath over curry breath anyday for you?
    I love kimchi, and I also love a stinking hot Vindaloo.......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    rugby66 is probably the girl herself, i noticed on wechat they have a new indian chick, probably re-named her because of all the bad feedback
    I think rugby66 is the reception girl...maybe the boss asked her about the review of Anya that I did, and if I made a complaint at the shop. I never complained at the shop because I did not want to upset anyone, I just walked out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The shop is being way to defensive here, sure there are 2 sides to every story but this is just 1 punter complaining about a bad punt with a girl who just happens to be Indian. Would the shop still be calling him racist if the girl was Chinese or Aussie?
    And then calling the punter a dirty, smelly, racist cunt is just plain bad customer service and will probably deter others from visiting in case they have a bad punt.

The shop would've appeared to be more professional if it calmly looked into the matter come on the forum explained the girls side of the story, then let others decide whether to see the girl or not.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    The shop is being way to defensive here, sure there are 2 sides to every story but this is just 1 punter complaining about a bad punt with a girl who just happens to be Indian. Would the shop still be calling him racist if the girl was Chinese or Aussie?
    And then calling the punter a dirty, smelly, racist cunt is just plain bad customer service and will probably deter others from visiting in case they have a bad punt.

The shop would've appeared to be more professional if it calmly looked into the matter come on the forum explained the girls side of the story, then let others decide whether to see the girl or not.
    My thoughts exactly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You’re not crazy. It’s pretty much a FS masked as a massage place. This place is a good part 2 and beyond but not best massage. And that’s ok.

Personally I’ve had some absolute bangers here then on other times flops because the lady wanted to do the extra dollars and services. Well and good but if you don’t come with the cash already it’s hard to navigate if that just want the FS top up cash.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I see one of the more popular girls from there in private now. She mentioned she no longer works there since they changed owners a couple months ago. Indian dude bought the place and is a right asshole. I now see that she wasn't exagerating. Saw them post some defensive nonsense on their WeChat about how the posts here are from rival shops and the reviews are not to be trusted. Lol ok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was rather insulted by that scathing comment from the owner/ reception to the other customer. I feel that they view all the customers as scumbags. I have been there a few times and because I did not partake in any of the other extra sex options, I felt the girls were rather cold. When businesses cannot handle bad reviews with decency, they are doomed..I will not return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do new owners also own pinkhouse?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Avoiding the preceding debate

Is Nysa as currently shown on roster , previously known as Anya? Seems quite lovely

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Avoiding the preceding debate

Is Nysa as currently shown on roster , previously known as Anya? Seems quite lovely
    Same girl going by the photos on Wechat...proceed with lots of caution. I will never repeat after my experience.

That was unnecessary abuse - I don't think the report said anything racist, we all categorise the girls by their race and nationalities. That being said, I've had good experiences with Indian WL - but I can also say my most boring sessions have been with Indian ML's. You just can't compare it with a Thai girl who knows how to massage because it's basically part of their culture.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s a shame. The pictures looks lovely but I guess I’ll avoid then.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    up, up, let everyone know avoid this place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12