Thread: 184 Drummoyne massage - one and only Canny

Senior Member(無間使者)

184 Drummoyne massage - one and only Canny

ML: Canny

Address: 184 Victoria Road Drummoyne

Date of Visit : Thursday 13 Jan 2022

Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm (last booking at 7pm)
    Phone : 0449 889 359
    Wechat ID: A0449889359

Damage: $70 for 60 Minutes. $50 HE
    Nationality: Malaysian. Good English and Chinese
    Size/shape : Petite, meaty bum and natural B
    Value for money? : YES

Saw the other brother’s post of Canny the legendary, pick up the phone and wechat the shop, the receptionist Candy is really helpful, know exactly what I wanted.

Drove the Drummoyne and parked at the back street, walked in and welcomed by Candy, she has a really lovely girl with a cute accent I must say.

Candy showed me to room 6, have been here before, shower, double massage bed, everything is clean as usual, she told me she recently installed some Google speakers in the room and was playing Taylor Swift at the time haha.

Sorted the paperwork with Candy then headed into the shower and laid down and wait Canny.

Soon, the legendary Canny showed up, she immediately recognised me we met somewhere. Start chatting for bit, talk about the shops, the news and Covid (ugh). She is very bubbly and cheerful.

Time for business, requested for a strong massage which she is really good at it from her tiny size, released the tension of my shoulders and back. We chatted more during the session, she’s working in a few shops atm and somehow landed in here, she mentioned this is quite a busy shop and lucky I can fit in a session.

After 40-45 mins of relaxing massage, she wipe me up and down to the real business!

Started with body side and cat bathing on the back, you can feel her warm soft breast slowly teasing around. Canny is very skilful at teasing and she is not rushing at all. Instructed me to turn around, my fella decided to jump out and kind of surprised her haha.

Working her way down and oiled up the fella, her hands are so soft and started with a slow rhythm of tug, edging me nice and slowly while I am enjoying her meaty little bum. She controls the movements very precisely and I couldn’t hold much longer before my release. It felt really good from a slow tug leading to an explosion.

Canny cleaned me up and a quick shower. Pineapple settled and big hug from her.

Saw Mai on my way out and gosh, what a lineup this shop has. Candy the receptionist stamped my loyalty card and said we accept cards now, come more! with her cute little accent.

This shop is doing very well with their customers, Candy is extremely friendly and customer orientated, the loyalty card is something you don’t see in every shop and should keep it going, will definitely return.

Cheers and happy punting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can definitely recommend Mai. She has beautiful lips

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro, see my reviews tho, already did one for Mai! Perhaps we can exchange some intel? Cheers