Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young Tina, Chinese/Thai mix, smooth white skin with perky natural C Cups, YES , YES, YES @!@

Young Tina, Chinese/Thai mix, smooth white skin with perky natural C Cups, YES , YES, YES @!@

Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 200Stanmore

Month/Year of Visit: January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10:00 -9pm

Rates : $90 / 30 min inclusive NHJ

Extras Cost : was asked if I am happy with just a HJ today, should have more extras available, but didn't ask. YMMV

Services Provided This Session : a short massage, TT teasing through the hole, short B2B, HJ and Spanish to completion with dirty talks

Age : 26 (Tina told me she turns 27 next month, I believe her)

Size/shape : petite size 6, beautifully shaped perky and pointy C Cups, awesome butts, smooth white skins.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese & Thai mix

Value for money/recommend? : yes

Have some work to do out west today, on the way back, stopped over at 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore to have another go at those massage tables with two holes, no booking, cute little Ada greeted me, took me inside room 2 (which has the 2 holes! Table) and asked how long I like to stay, I said I like to see you, she said I management now, not working any more, I said I read somewhere that you have very good magical hands and I want to try. She laughed and said sorry, I don't work any more, only if all the girls are busy then I will start the massage and wait for the next available girl. I said how about now, are all the girls busy? no, your lucky day, we were busy before but now I have three girls to show you.

Pinky first up to say hi, (I saw her recently), Tina second and has a pretty face, has some curves, promising ! the third girl I didn't get her name, very shy and very skinny (like flat, sorry).

Ada came back to ask me which girl I like, it's good to be able to see a line up in a RnT shop. told Ada I will see Tina, how long ? 30 min, $90 inclusive. handed over the cash and asked to use the bathroom, I already knew where it is, it's a combined shower room as well and it's very wet in there. This is a very well appointed shop, new renovated I believe. But they really should upgrade the bathroom or shower room, there are plenty of space in the shop. Just saying it.

Back to my room and Ada was there spraying the massage table to disinfect I believe, she particularly spray the sanitizers over the middle hole and then the head hole, I like this, especially during the current outbreak. She apologized for the smell, I said no problem, smell very clean and safe. I got undressed and Tina came in. I placed the pillow underneath the cover, carefully placing my junior through the comfort hole, place my arms across the pillow and rest my head on my arms. I'm ready, my masks is still on, Tina has her masks off by now.

I told Tina I only want a soft massage, Tina laughed and said you naughty boy ah, you only want sexy massage ! yes please.

So I am getting what I asked for, very light touches, within the first minute, Tina's soft hand is sliding inside the hole and playing with my family jewels already. She asked if she can use some oil, I said yes please, I like oil................lol, oh, you hard already, your horny boy...............

While I am getting a fair share of TT and teasing and ball plays, and the occasional fast 10 seconds jerking, Tina still managed to give my shoulder and back and waist some firm massage in between, I like this, she certainly can massage as it is the case for most Thai girls I suppose, Tina is quite chatty and she has decent English. We have good rapport as she was joking around, I enjoy this relaxing and friendly ambience. then I found out while Tina was born in Thailand, her parents have mixed Chinese blood and one of her grand parents was from Southern China. no wonder her skin is very light.

As the half hour quickie proceed, her massage is fewer and far in between, Tina is now concentrating on the hole play and ensuring me maintaining my erection. Now Tina asked me to turn over, I have a drink of water as Tina stripped naked, very nice tits !! all natural, perky and pointy young tits. and that ASS !! quite round and big and bouncy for a girl her size. I have to give them a soft pad and firm squeeze. the wall mirror is very handy and I have to turn Tina around facing the mirror for my tits plays and butt crack on cock rubbing. this is really nice and Tina's hand was on my cock too making sure she doesn't have to work it up again. There will probably be an Italian job cuming Tina’s way , this visit or the next, those ass were that inviting.

Time is running out fast so I lay back down on the table, Tina came on the table and gave me some brief body to body. while jerking me, during the B2B, as her pointy nipple was brushing pass my cock, I gave them a good squeeze, you like my tits ? yes, they are very nice. I can sense that Tina should have no objection with Spanish, as she is rubbing the tits all over my cock anyway. So I asked for more oil, then position Tina between my legs, I lower her upper body down on top of my cock and push the breasts together, as they are very firm (naturally), they can't quite engulf my junior but it was close enough, so I slide lil Lungor through the cleavage which ain't too deep I just have to make the most of the CC's.

Now Tina knows what I am doing and said, you fuck my tits, I like it, fuck me, fuck me more.

With her urging on, I gave her everything I got and did exactly what Tina told me just before I cum. CUM ON MY TITS BABY !!

I let Tina collapse over my cock and gave her tits a bit more cum rubbing. I thank Tina and Tina said, you happy? very happy, you are beautiful.

you want a hot towel? no need, give me some wet tissues please,

I wash my hand and I give you more massage ok ? I'm pretty sure time is already up, but Tina probably doesn't have a booking straight after so she is generous with time, if this is the shop's policy then it is a very good policy Ada.

Tina asked where I want my massage, my head ? I said, how about some foot massage, so Tina massaged my feet over the socks, I haven't had a foot massage for a very long time, and this is pretty good especially during the after cum rest.

Wasn't sure how long she is going to continue massaging my feet, didn't want to take too much advantage and over stay the kindness so I said I need to go now and thank her again.

More chit chat during the dressing up and Tina gave me a big hug before saying goodbye. on my way out, Ada asked me how was it, I said Tina is a beautiful girl and I like her very much, Ada: please come back to see us soon. I will, can I see you ? haha, sorry, but you can see any other girl you like.

OK, bye.

Another great session at 200, the two holes table is such an attraction. just making the part 2 play that much longer, pretty much right from the start if the ML is doing the right thing.

Tina is potentially a top 10 girl.

Highly recommended,

Cheers

Just found a photo of Tina, this is her :

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Thanks for great review for all Team
    at 200 paramata road stanmore 2048
    You are very nice we very happy to see you again
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks Ada
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Banned
    Whenever I see Ada I would put my hands together with a slight bow and wish her สวัสดีครับ.

I always treat her with politeness and respect.

When I leaves I will seek her out to exchange pleasantries with her.

I've heard from her friends that this attractive lady is taken. Probably one of the reasons she doesn't serve customers anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another great AR thank you from our esteemed Bro AHL!
    I rarely ever get to this part of town but it's been on my list since Ada took over. Now I just gotta get there.....

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I rarely ever get to this part of town but it's been on my list since Ada took over. Now I just gotta get there.....
    Hello 👋
    Please call to make booking as we want your journey to us enjoyable and happy.

Please come to give us some advice
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 200Stanmore
    Another great session at 200, the two holes table is such an attraction. just making the part 2 play that much longer, pretty much right from the start if the ML is doing the right thing.

Tina is potentially a top 10 girl.

Highly recommended,

Cheers
    Good read Brother Lung,
    Bloody long activities within 30 minutes 😂

Wow Tina in your new top 10 girls, well done 200 Stanmore for providing good quality masseuse
    Thanks for sharing
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Good read Brother Lung,
    Bloody long activities within 30 minutes 😂

Wow Tina in your new top 10 girls, well done 200 Stanmore for providing good quality masseuse
    Thanks for sharing
    Brother Leslie,

I did say Tina is potentially a top 10 girl but I’m quietly confident that Ada is definitely one to make the grade , although I have yet to earn the pleasure to prove it myself .

In regards to the 30 min review , I could probably have written more if I had the time but perhaps too juicy to make them public …….. haha

Cheers

Banned
    Brother Leslie,

I did say Tina is potentially a top 10 girl but I’m quietly confident that Ada is definitely one to make the grade , although I have yet to earn the pleasure to prove it myself .

In regards to the 30 min review , I could probably have written more if I had the time but perhaps too juicy to make them public …….. haha

Cheers
    Does the Tina you saw have a tat down one side of her torso?? If so I have just seen her., at a local shop to me, if not the Tina I saw was pretty good anyway

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Does the Tina you saw have a tat down one side of her torso?? If so I have just seen her., at a local shop to me, if not the Tina I saw was pretty good anyway
    Yes she has, as a rule I don’t reveal tattoos on ML anymore as that could easily expose her identity which ain’t good.

So, are you sharing your session ?

Banned
    Yes she has, as a rule I don’t reveal tattoos on ML anymore as that could easily expose her identity which ain’t good.

No, last post I made about a certain incident I was basically called a liar, by a "Budgyboy", you have already posted one anyway, sorry for asking...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Thanks brother schloong, it’s about time you come away from the Gong and play (pay too) up in Sydney . I think the standard in this shop is quite reliable and the two holes massage table itself is probably worth the entry ticket already .

Enjoy and please share.

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Tina sounds inviting... Thanks, Ahl..

Banned

Some punters don't mind a girl having tattoos while others do. If a girl has large tattoos and a customer is reviewing a girl for this site then a customer should be forewarned of any tattoos. There does not need to be an exact description of the tattoo(s) just a comment that she has large or small tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Tina sounds inviting... Thanks, Ahl..
    Mate, I think Tina is your type, happy , cheeky, pretty face, great body, and passionate…… haha

Banned
    Mate, I think Tina is your type, happy , cheeky, pretty face, great body, and passionate…… haha
    That's pretty much everyone's type ...haha (cringe)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice read lungor. I think I know who she is if tattoos on side. All descriptions fits..great ass ,cheeky , passionate etc.
    One of my all time favorite at Summerville .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review as always! Though with all the other action going on, is there any point to wearing a mask??!

Quote Originally Posted by maximillian View Post
    Great review as always! Though with all the other action going on, is there any point to wearing a mask??!

Thanks brother Max,

Only your second post from a foundation member, like 👍

In regards to wearing mask, well, it’s a personal choice. The most COVID safe movement is no movement at all, but useless try telling that to us horny bunch isn’t it ?

Just a small peace of mind that I had done something and hope for the best.

Mind you, during part 2 or while doing my tits plays in front of a mirror, when both myself and me ML were wearing masks, it’s kind of cheeky and erotic too, don’t you think ?

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice read lungor. I think I know who she is if tattoos on side. All descriptions fits..great ass ,cheeky , passionate etc.
    One of my all time favorite at Summerville .
    I think she would be in her mid 30s by now...! She ain't getting younger...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast