Called B12 during the day to book Vicky for an hr later that evening. I’ve never had Vicky before but she seems like something of a legend in the punting scene and for someone who loves a good rimming, I just had to try.

Arrive and am shown the lineup, Vicky was kind of standing in the back so I get the sense she was making herself available in the case that her booking didn’t show. I don’t think she knew it was me. I head upstairs to a large room and she comes with the EFTPOS machine - $140 for the hr or so.

After a quick clean she joins me in the room as I’m drying off. She’s not the prettiest or most toned of the pickings but not is really “that bad”. Bit of a COVID belly but don’t we all? Besides, she has a lovely friendly personality and is eager to please.

She asks “covered or not? Your choice baby!” I take her up on a BBBJ but will keep the main action covered. “I do whatever you want, I’m a nasty girl!” Awesome.

I lay down and she goes to town on me with a wonderful BBBJ - slurping, sucking, PSE blowjob. She then starts a cat bath on my legs, sucking on the most uncommon parts that are incredibly stimulating. Like I said, I love a deep rimming and Vicky is the best yet. Holding my legs up from under my knees she goes to town, damn near tongue fucking my arsehole. She then asks me to roll one leg over the other so I’m nearly on my side and goes from that angle - she mentions she can get in deeper from that angle and she ain’t wrong.

Eventually I ask her to get in doggy, put a Dom on and stick it in and go to pound town. After a couple of minutes I stick my thumb up her arse to tease and ask to put my cock in - “of course yes!” Without hesitation I ram it in and give it all I’ve got. Switching between her pussy and arse with no hesitation until I need to stop. I glance at the clock and 25 minutes have passed and I’m already gassed. Time to slow things down.

She puts on the AC as I’m sweating all over and she gives me a BBBJ. I then suggest to bring another girl to join us for the last half hour of the session. I ask who she likes. Wendy. I encourage Vicky to go get her. Vicky asks what exactly I want the both of them to do - ideally Vicky rimming while Wendy blows me, followed by sex with both. Vicky explains because of COVID they can’t share saliva on a cock so they’ll need to stick to their respective areas. Bit of a shame but it is what it is. Vicky goes downstairs to fetch Wendy, coming back empty handed, with all the girls busy. Damn, but I’m happy to spend another halfa with just Vicky, so be it.

She goes back to rimming by my request, then asks me to come towards sitting on the edge of the bed and lay back, this way she can kneel on the floor facing my arse and get in deep. This is where the real magic happens, she gets in so deep she nearly sucked the soul out of me via the rear door. Incredible. Eventually I shoot a load without enough notice to get it in her mouth. Up into the air and on my chest I guess. “Happy new year!” She exclaims with a laugh.

Still 20 minutes of my session left and I’m not one for a second shot so she offers a massage which I’m happy to oblige. I make small talk and joke around a bit. Eventually she finishes up and I thank her for her time. She mentioned it’s been really quiet cos of COVID and I promise to book her again which I will.

Everything I’ve read about her is true, top of the line service and incredible eagerness from Vicky. A genuinely nice lady who is just so eager to please, on the right day id probably be willing to pay double I’d think. Gents, go pay a visit and treat the girls nice and you’ll get your money’s worth and more.