Thread: Lara - unenthusiastic.

Banned

Lara - unenthusiastic.

Took one for the boys unfortunately...

42G roster says Lara was M (presumably Malay) but I remember earlier was Filo. As soon as I saw the real person I knew she was Filo by her accent.

She looks good wearing a dress but once she undresses it's a little disappointing. Nothing to boast about, very normal looking and not slim at all. Doesn't connect very well, she treats her job exactly as a job and doesn't show any additional effort.

BJ quite rushed, she only sucks the tip and won't go further. I couldn't keep it hard inside her and had to ask her to finish me off with a handjob.

Will definitely not return. I guess I'm never good with Filos, my first Filo dud punt was when I visited Malaysia back in 2010. She charged me RM150 (roughly $50) for 30mins and was rushing throughout the whole process. Was actually hoping that it was an actual Malay girl as I have had several Malay girlfriends in the past with good bed skills. Hopefully management can rectify the mistake on the roster and list her as Ph not M!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. What a disappointment, especially as her photos looked enticing.

Banned
    Thanks for your review. You tried for fellow mates. Well done!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review - Lara had been on my list for a while and I recall she was a standard only when she first started.

So obvs I was a bit excited when she became diamond only but still skeptical and your review confirmed it. S Melissa is also on the list, as like you I’m a fan of Malay/Sing girls and their accents - but the shop has been too coy about her real nationality and basically says just to come in and check out for yourself.

Banned
    I don't understand why they keep changing their nationality. When she started working she was Filipino and now she's Malaysian. There are a few girls out there claiming to be a different nationality. Eventually the truth comes out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Took one for the boys unfortunately...
    I guess everyone's experience is different, as I had a sensational time with her back when she was doing standard only.
    This is not a jab at you, but I got the feeling (from some things she said) that she likes guys that are fit, young and can fuck well; and that she would look down on guys that didn't fit that type.
    Could also be that her service has gone downhill since I saw her back in early 2021...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I guess everyone's experience is different, as I had a sensational time with her back when she was doing standard only.
    This is not a jab at you, but I got the feeling (from some things she said) that she likes guys that are fit, young and can fuck well; and that she would look down on guys that didn't fit that type.
    Could also be that her service has gone downhill since I saw her back in early 2021...
    Well, certainly I'm not fat or super fit, and she's not fit either. The photos posted of her on the website just doesn't match her current body. Like I said, when her dress comes off it was disappointing. Looks like she gained weight during the lockdown.

She's definitely gone downhill then if she was a service queen back when she started. Definitely not worth the diamond pricing, she should go back to standard service only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like not worth a repeat visit. Thanks for the review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has seen Malay Una? No photos so have no idea what to expect.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think Malay Una was Taiwan Vivi before covid
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I think Malay Una was Taiwan Vivi before covid
    Prove it. Write an AR about "Malay UNA". No point trying to bait. People will see right through your arse.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Prove it. Write an AR about "Malay UNA". No point trying to bait. People will see right through your arse.
    Whoa chill out dude. He was just answering a question. If anything you should tell jearnZoe off for asking about another girl in a AR about Lara.

That shit should belong in general or as a new thread.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro, dont need to prove it. If u are a regular at 42 u can just ask them. They have actually told me that una is vivi. Vivi does give decent service. Saw her before covid and she has a banging body. Smaller tits. But a very nice ass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Lara last Sat night. Had not seen her before but would have no hesitation in going back. I guess it comes back to the ymmv thing. We seemed to get a connection which imo is essential for a good experience.

Can’t claim to be a young buck that can fuck all night. I’m an older guy, still reasonably fit but definitely no stud. She seemed happy in our time together. Got her to squirt when I was going down on her. She gave me a pretty reasonable bbbj that had me close. Fucked in numerous positions. Lots of very passionate kissing. Like I said, I’d go back.

Might have to be quick though. She told me she’s going home in April to see her family. Been here 2 1/2yrs. Hopefully will be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the nationality thing, I am no expert on telling where girls come from. When Lara was telling me about her trip home she told me she was flying to Kuala Lumpur. Her family lived not too far from the city.

Banned
    I don't mean to destroy businesses or WL's reputation. All I'd like to see is honest ARs. Been to 42G on & off the past 8 years and it has been my favourite joint until now. What ruins it these days is the dishonest ARs that random people make be it positive or negative. Understand the YMMV part, also it's my personal choice not to revisit Lara.

If people really want to promote Una, why not write an AR about her? If she really is TW Vivi and had changed her name and "nationality" I would love to see her again as I had good experiences with her before.

As many 42G regulars here know there's been a lack of ARs since management change. I'm pretty sure the past few times I've been in the shop waiting room while waiting for my booking, there were few girls who had to introduce themselves to people in waiting rooms just because they've been there for hours with no customers. Maybe forum lurkers can add more honest ARs if they had been trying out "unknown" talents? I don't have time to sample all available talents by myself even if I want to!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If people really want to promote Una, why not write an AR about her?
    Sorry bro I should've started a new thread to ask about Una. No disrespect!

Appreciate your review on Lara, btw!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Saw Lara last Sat night. Had not seen her before but would have no hesitation in going back. I guess it comes back to the ymmv thing. We seemed to get a connection which imo is essential for a good experience.

Can’t claim to be a young buck that can fuck all night. I’m an older guy, still reasonably fit but definitely no stud. She seemed happy in our time together. Got her to squirt when I was going down on her. She gave me a pretty reasonable bbbj that had me close. Fucked in numerous positions. Lots of very passionate kissing. Like I said, I’d go back.

Might have to be quick though. She told me she’s going home in April to see her family. Been here 2 1/2yrs. Hopefully will be back.
    Great to hear another brother had a memorable experience with her...nice work getting her to squirt.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    On the nationality thing, I am no expert on telling where girls come from. When Lara was telling me about her trip home she told me she was flying to Kuala Lumpur. Her family lived not too far from the city.
    She's definitely Filo by ethnicity....the accent, look, it's very obvious. Perhaps she spent some of her life in Malaysia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Great to hear another brother had a memorable experience with her...nice work getting her to squirt.

She's definitely Filo by ethnicity....the accent, look, it's very obvious. Perhaps she spent some of her life in Malaysia.
    You could well be right mate. Like I said I’m no expert on picking nationalities.
    She definitely said she was flying to Kuala Lumpur as that was where her parents live. So maybe they are Filipinos who have moved to Malaysia.
    Doesn’t both me where she’s from. She’s a lovely girl and I had a great time with her.