Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are ML cuter than WL?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are guys lately seeing more MLs with C section scars or obvious extra skin on stomachs due to child birth on MLs these days? Between Chinese and Thai MLs, the Chinese MLs seem to have more obvious imperfections after child birth. I guess this is the main reason for dimming the lights or covering the lights with towels in the rooms.

It's rare to see WLs with C scars or stretched skin on their stomachs. If they do have them they will try to cover it up with some lingerie or their hand. Other times they will turn the lights off or do positions that don't allow you to see their imperfection.

We all want perfect bodies and beautiful faces. How many guys here would reject a WL or ML if they saw a C scar or stretched skin marks after going into the room?
    My 2c:
    I actually find a C scar to be a turn on because it means there’s a high chance she hasn’t had a natural birth, meaning higher chance of a tighter pussy.

In my book, looks and everything are secondary to the most important thing which is natural tightness of the pussy. No point having a flawless looking belly / pubic area when she’s so loose you can’t feel a thing. And I will have to emphasise Natural tightness, because all that muscle control by experienced WLs can never replace a naturally tight one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say ML, mostly are younger and in greater shape.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Not all MLs are young and hot.
    A lot of MLs are older women (many ex WLs) who men won't pay to fuck anymore, but can still give a good massage and guys will close their eyes and get hand job from.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A lot of MLs are older women (many ex WLs) who men won't pay to fuck anymore, but can still give a good massage and guys will close their eyes and get hand job from.
    I agree. Many MLs advertised as in their 20's but they are not. Some have stated being in their late 30's. That's a huge age difference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my opinion ML's look lot more cuter cause we have to work or convince them to do things that we would like them to do, it is like forbiden fruit, you crave for things you cannot have on the other hand WL's open their clothes right away and you have access to everything instantly hence you feel ML are cuter than WL.
    It's the same concept, people who born in wealthy family take everything for granted but people who worked their butt off to make it to the top appreciate every part of the life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found ML is cuter than WL before Covid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully more talents coming in soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That's why they turn down the lights. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12