Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Thai massage girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    really like this thread so... bump lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Olivia at 2 Pope st Top Ryde is a dark skin Thai hottie.
    +1 for Olivia, though I'm also liking the sound of some of the other suggestions in this thread. 🙂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets remember Thais vary vastly in looks depending on regional and ethnic mix.
    Opposite of Olivia on the Thai beauty scales ( personal opinion and taste of course) .. I would add Emily to the list.
    Works at 2 Pope St, Parammatta blossom, and sister shops SBM ( as Alina).
    Slim with exotic looks ( shes not japanese as some shops have posted) . Real seductress. Also, one of the savviest ML's out there, smart and pretty girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think all the Thai girls at 2 Pope St Ryde are very hot.

I haven't seen all of them, but Michelle, Sarah and Tina were all very attractive, in my opinion a 9/10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Looks and personality: def Ella from SBM. Not sure how far she go with service as I only seen her once.
    I saw Ella as of recent and I can agree on this! God looking Thai! I think she works Mon-Wed at SBM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The best Thai girls are at 200 Stanmore imho.
    * Emily on tuesdays is head-turn-in-street attractive, gob-smacking body if you like petite Thai girls, and a great GFE if you're lucky
    * Mika on Wednesdays has one of the hottest bodies in the shop and is also very pretty
    * Leeya on Saturdays is very pretty with seriously great tits

Wynyard Blossom has some stunners
    * Summer (not sure of days now)

Sydney Baby Massage, quite a few Thai girls. Pre lockdown Emma/Emily (??). Always reliable this shop.

Diva on Albion street, Thai girl Fiona (pre lockdown, so hopefully still there). She had bolt ons but super pretty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    * Emily on tuesdays is head-turn-in-street attractive, gob-smacking body if you like petite Thai girls, and a great GFE if you're lucky
    * Mika on Wednesdays has one of the hottest bodies in the shop and is also very pretty
    * Leeya on Saturdays is very pretty with seriously great tits

Wynyard Blossom has some stunners
    * Summer (not sure of days now)

Sydney Baby Massage, quite a few Thai girls. Pre lockdown Emma/Emily (??). Always reliable this shop.

Diva on Albion street, Thai girl Fiona (pre lockdown, so hopefully still there). She had bolt ons but super pretty.
    Is Leeya and Liya same girl from SBM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Is Leeya and Liya same girl from SBM?
    I only know her from 200 Stanmore, so don't know Rogeryou. Petite, friendly, laughing type of girl, does a sensuous Part 1, bolt ons i think in that they're so perfectly proportioned on her they have to be fake, but they didn't feel like it. Her attitude is easy going and friendly. Super nice girl.

I think Emily is at a few shops and i believe some think she's half Japanese. She said Thai, Bangkok girl, didn't mention Japan to me.

Just got a nice one, hot off the press:

Thai girl Yaya in her 20’s, pretty face. Quite shy but with soft hands and knows where to touch, slim body with nicely enhanced Double D Cups. @Sussex Star !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just got a nice one, hot off the press:

Thai girl Yaya in her 20’s, pretty face. Quite shy but with soft hands and knows where to touch, slim body with nicely enhanced Double D Cups. @Sussex Star !
    Do wehave a picture of her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Candy at 2 Pope St Top Ryde is good one. Very discreet and pretty thai. Extras? Ymmv…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I only know her from 200 Stanmore, so don't know Rogeryou. Petite, friendly, laughing type of girl, does a sensuous Part 1, bolt ons i think in that they're so perfectly proportioned on her they have to be fake, but they didn't feel like it. Her attitude is easy going and friendly. Super nice girl.

I think Emily is at a few shops and i believe some think she's half Japanese. She said Thai, Bangkok girl, didn't mention Japan to me.
    Sounds similar the SBM Liya tight all over petite with nice bolt ons and very good part 3

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My fav thai girl has dissapeared was alice from springhouse small light girl tanned skin(I prefer tan skin thai girls) she is a DT expert great ass only let down is b cups but they suit her love her cute tatts any intel on her re-appearing love this thread

Hey Roger. I’m yet to try Liya. Can she do DT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree.. mentioned her earlier in the thread. Knock out body. Sweet and exuberant.
    She is Alina at SBM, Emily at 2 Pope and Paramtta Blossom.
    Gorgeous, smart and great gf type. The more trust, the better the experience.
    Shes Thai, not Japanese as suggested on wechat or in some threads here. .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Hey Roger. I’m yet to try Liya. Can she do DT?
    I was talking about Liya at SMB CBJ no deepthroat very good part 3. As far as I have experienced all the ladies at SBM spread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Agree.. mentioned her earlier in the thread. Knock out body. Sweet and exuberant.
    She is Alina at SBM, Emily at 2 Pope and Paramtta Blossom.
    Gorgeous, smart and great gf type. The more trust, the better the experience.
    Shes Thai, not Japanese as suggested on wechat or in some threads here. .
    Can confirm, pony up the $$$ and you can open Pandora's Box.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I was talking about Liya at SMB CBJ no deepthroat very good part 3. As far as I have experienced all the ladies at SBM spread
    On your team there Rog, Liya is a sexy and engaging part 3.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    I saw Ella as of recent and I can agree on this! God looking Thai! I think she works Mon-Wed at SBM
    You sir, have really good taste in Thai ladies! Also maybe Yaya from MAC, she’s one of those that need maybe 2 or more sessions to see her beauty, don’t let that innocent face fool you, crazy service from the get-go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Can confirm, pony up the $$$ and you can open Pandora's Box.
    YES.

From day 1 ( @ 4 years ago ) she told me 'Im expensive' .. way before the covid era cash grab from ML's.

IMO she provides a great gf sensual experience. Caveat: Treat her well and gently reaps dividends...she doesn't like to be mauled.
    One of the best if you click and build a rapport.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast