Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 533 willouby rd all pork chops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Arrow 533 willouby rd all pork chops

Went to this joint and seen 4 WL all at least near 35-40yrs can't even bother with names...told mamason we might come back next time right away her face changed and saying unwelcome things...
    Anyways went to aqua artamon a few very nice K girl was on good service by reception a girls..

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejapguy View Post
    Went to this joint and seen 4 WL all at least near 35-40yrs can't even bother with names...told mamason we might come back next time right away her face changed and saying unwelcome things...
    Anyways went to aqua artamon a few very nice K girl was on good service by reception a girls..
    Thejapguy..Which day by chance did you visit as seeing four WLs waiting for a customer is a rarity at 533...they are usually on their backs with legs in the air pleasuring fellow punters..

Names would help..

If you would like to try 533 again tomorrow as there are no pork chops on then for sure..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    So what day did you go to 533 Thejapguy? Today they are that busy that at no stage were 4 girls availble for you to see or meet, Both Nicole and Shelly are in and they are not big probably size 7 or 8 but for 533 two of the bigger girls there is Ada and Sara who are both tall and slim and a new girl who is thinner and smaller than the lot of them.

If it was Saturday again they are all small thin girls and again it was so busy that its most unlikely you would have got to see 4 of the 5 girls working in an introduction.

You have me intrigued I have seen all these girls except for the new one and none of them are Pork Chops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to say all 533 gals provide pretty good service but quality wise aqua is generally better but bear in mind 533 is $150/hr and aqua is $240/hr but the rooms are also nicer.

Well I have paid over $1000 for a working lady but no one is better than Ada at 533 IMHO I am thinking I might book her for an overnighter at a Sydney Hotel, I agree that the premises at 533 are not what you get at the top end of the market.

So what does she become worth if I see her as an outcall is she a $250 girl or $400 or $500 or ?????

I already know I can't get as good let alone better for $1000 as I have tried.

So to you all what is value for money and what is a girl worth?

To me I pay for the girl not the shop and I would much rather pay $150 per hour and see her for two or three hours twice a week than spend $1000 in a flash place for one hour.

In the end the choice is yours I have made mine based on 30 years of punting at both ends of the market.

Junior Member(有D料到)

10000 punts

LW..The experience/s of a man with 10000 punts under his belt cannot be ignored..

Tell me LW what is the exact number of punts...

Quote Originally Posted by M3 View Post
    LW..The experience/s of a man with 10000 punts under his belt cannot be ignored..

Tell me LW what is the exact number of punts...
    If I told you that your would know as much as me!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Is it really necessary to refer to women as "pork chops"?
    Come on guys, a bit of respect for the ladies.

Unless of course like Homer Simpson you are a lover of pork chops and really mean 'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... pork chops', then that is quite acceptable.
    "Come a little closer my little pork chop, so juicy, so tender, so succulent, so delicious ... let's make luuuurve grrrrr ....." again totally acceptable

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Well I have paid over $1000 for a working lady but no one is better than Ada at 533 IMHO I am thinking I might book her for an overnighter at a Sydney Hotel, I agree that the premises at 533 are not what you get at the top end of the market.

So what does she become worth if I see her as an outcall is she a $250 girl or $400 or $500 or ?????

I already know I can't get as good let alone better for $1000 as I have tried.

So to you all what is value for money and what is a girl worth?

To me I pay for the girl not the shop and I would much rather pay $150 per hour and see her for two or three hours twice a week than spend $1000 in a flash place for one hour.

In the end the choice is yours I have made mine based on 30 years of punting at both ends of the market.
    Is it really necessary to refer to women as "pork chops"?
    Come on guys, a bit of respect for the ladies.

I agree both with LW and rooter. Especially with rooter it doesn't mean these WLs are paid for services don't deserve respect.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry I went on Friday...
    Went with my friend saw 4 of them..sorry about the term "porkchop" my half Chinese/korean mate taught me...he say that's what u call them in china..all good!

Definitely aqua girls way better the 533 Willouby...no doubt about it...
    Price roughly the same for 30min...

We hand around nth shore...that's the only joint we know abt, apart from Aqua do u bros know anywhere else? Like Chatswood?

Quote Originally Posted by M3 View Post
    Thejapguy..Which day by chance did you visit as seeing four WLs waiting for a customer is a rarity at 533...they are usually on their backs with legs in the air pleasuring fellow punters..

Names would help..

If you would like to try 533 again tomorrow as there are no pork chops on then for sure..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bluemoon but will be double the price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hey mate, I sent you a PM. cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejapguy View Post

We hand around nth shore...that's the only joint we know abt, apart from Aqua do u bros know anywhere else? Like Chatswood?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

All I can say is your a looser bro if Ada and Lilly were there and you didn't pick one of them you have missed a chance to have one heck of a time.

The new girl Ivy was also on she looked hot in her blue outfit and a bit of tit showing.

There were two other newish girls there Julie and Amy they both seemed like fun girls.

Oh well each to their own!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I can play devils advocate, I punt often at 533. Girls like Lily, Ada are at the bottom range of looks I would punt with, as I'm really fussy. Sorry but I've had too many super hotty girlfriends.

Girls like Shelly are cute, not the body type I like but give amazing service. But seriously, why someone would walk into a 150/hr place and complain that the girls are not 18+1 day super hotties who will drain every drop of cum from your balls is just plain stupid.

It makes about the same amount of sense walking into a Kia dealership with a 30k budget and complaining the cars aren't as good as Mercs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can see this thread will be deleted soon, just like the previous 64 thread...

bottom line is, most, if not all wls at suburban $150 shops such as 64, 533 etc. etc. are 35+. If you want younger girls, be prepared to spend more cash.

Quote Originally Posted by C View Post

bottom line is, most, if not all wls at suburban $150 shops such as 64, 533 etc. etc. are 35+. If you want younger girls, be prepared to spend more cash.
    Whatever flows your boat, but I'm with you on this !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by C View Post

I am disagreed with your point.
    If u can shopping around in suburbs,a lot of young wl
    working in Campsie,Bankstown,Carlton,Granville etc.
    The rate is 150 hr or 85 half hr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast