Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba View Post
    $500, but she was worth it. She was happy to stay longer with me but I couldn’t extend the hotel.
    $500 for 2nd meeting with great sex..worth it.

go thought profiles..saw girls along the line of want to be spoil and taking care off or "provide luxury lifestyles", stay away from these girl? that's the thing i don't get, why they want luxury lifestyle? i can understand need help with debt and stuff but SB who's poor living in luxury lifestyle seems wrong...instead of LV bag ask to by groceries/paying bills...ect.

while some girls just need financial help like one i saw needed money for mortgage or uni which happen alot with SB in US. few profiles that i like is they looking for mentor in investment...

congrats to those found a good one...just hated those asking for more for average service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi BennyB and others, I just created a new thread located in the NSW - 141 After Report section titled 'SugarBaby ONLY' as a spin off to this thread. Would be good to consolidate all the SB stories into the one thread collection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh umm yeah, I'm not sure either. Admins, sorry. Please delete if it broke any rules.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Stay hydrated and make sure you are getting enough sleep. Although that sounds like it is not easy at the moment with the amount of fucking you are doing! :-)
    Yeah I have being drinking a lot of water. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by heianth View Post
    I've got separate accounts and cards. But what that doesn't stop is potentially the SB going to reception to try and find out who you are (if you are going by an alias).

Maybe I am too cautious.

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 Plus using Tapatalk
    You’ll be safe bro. Receptions won’t disclose who you are I don’t think. If ur worried so much, jus like me, use cash for everything. Even for in room dinning

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Thanks Benny, I acknowledge this tip from an earlier comment. I was curious to know what approach and method Shiba had incase it was different. All was helpful.
    I just used cash for everything Rook even for in room dining.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    These regular SB meets gonna send you broke mate 🤣
    Yeah probably, but u only live once so f..k it. Did well for myself with stocks.

I’m actually seeing her tomorrow now instead of the Irish mixed. Lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    $500 for 2nd meeting with great sex..worth it.

go thought profiles..saw girls along the line of want to be spoil and taking care off or "provide luxury lifestyles", stay away from these girl? that's the thing i don't get, why they want luxury lifestyle? i can understand need help with debt and stuff but SB who's poor living in luxury lifestyle seems wrong...instead of LV bag ask to by groceries/paying bills...ect.

while some girls just need financial help like one i saw needed money for mortgage or uni which happen alot with SB in US. few profiles that i like is they looking for mentor in investment...

congrats to those found a good one...just hated those asking for more for average service.

Yeah come across with a few like that. Straight away I ignore it. But some they jus put it up the to see if ur willing to buy all that stuff for them. If they ask while chatting to them I straight away say good bye. F..k that buying all that stuff for them.

Luckily this Asian mixed one is not like that. She’s completely different to the others I’ve seen. She’s no where as materialistic as some of the SA. Hence I m going to take her lingerie shopping next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve decided to see the Asian mixed tomorrow instead of the Irish mixed. She’s to good to pass on for tomorrow. She was texting me today saying that she was so horny n wanted to see now. Told her I couldn’t but I’ll try to see her tomorrow. Which I’m going to do, so I cancelled the other one.

Meeting her really early as well tomorrow and she told me that she’s going to hv a full balls in her mouth for breakfast. Geez…how can I resist that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Thanks Shiba, I think it's normal going crazy until you find a girl you can see ongoing.

Thanks for your info on Indonesia.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Yeah true that Riff888. I think I found one anyway lol. I can’t wait till her friend joins us for a 3some. Lol.

My pleasure bro. Let us all know how it went over thr with her.

Btw ask her to take u to jimbaran, Thrs a nice seafood restaurant if u like seafood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve decided to see the Asian mixed tomorrow instead of the Irish mixed. She’s to good to pass on for tomorrow. She was texting me today saying that she was so horny n wanted to see now. Told her I couldn’t but I’ll try to see her tomorrow. Which I’m going to do, so I cancelled the other one.

Meeting her really early as well tomorrow and she told me that she’s going to hv a full balls in her mouth for breakfast. Geez…how can I resist that
    How many hours late did she make you wait for this meet up Shiba? I'm gonna nominate 2hrs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How many hours late did she make you wait for this meet up Shiba? I'm gonna nominate 2hrs
    Hahaha. Your wrong,She was actually on time this morning.

Shame that she had to leave for work at 1 if not she would of stayed till 5. But thank god she did leave at 1 coz I was so exhausted in that 4 hrs. F..k me,jus gets better n better every time we meet.

Told her I won’t be able to meet up next week coz I’m going to Melbourne on the weekend. Unbeknown to me she said that she’s also flying down to Melbourne on Monday n that she’s staying with her ex bi friend. The funny thing is that her friend lives not far away from Whr I’m staying only 5-10 mins walk. She told me to meet up with her n her friends. I said I can’t, I can’t get away from the misses. So I said will see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol mate... That's a big carrot she's dangling. How awesome and how bloody tempting. What was the damage for today's meet for the 4 hours?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha. Your wrong,She was actually on time this morning.

Shame that she had to leave for work at 1 if not she would of stayed till 5. But thank god she did leave at 1 coz I was so exhausted in that 4 hrs. F..k me,jus gets better n better every time we meet.

Told her I won’t be able to meet up next week coz I’m going to Melbourne on the weekend. Unbeknown to me she said that she’s also flying down to Melbourne on Monday n that she’s staying with her ex bi friend. The funny thing is that her friend lives not far away from Whr I’m staying only 5-10 mins walk. She told me to meet up with her n her friends. I said I can’t, I can’t get away from the misses. So I said will see.
    oh man..alot of people jealous for your amazing experience. not many people get that experience. I don't know bro but careful not get emotional attracted to her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was working from home today and did a double SB day. Lunch time did my regular 22yo at her parents house BBCIP. Spread her on her brothers bed. This girl has a super tight box always hard to push in. But once you are in oh man wow. Fucked her slow deep long, all she could say was big cock omg over and over.
    I asked her if her boyfriend fucks her as good, her reply was omg omg no hahah. She seriously should be paying me.

So missis went out in this evening so I saw SB #2 another tight box 29yo with a boy friend, magic fuck nice rack excellent body. BB service but she gives such amazing head I have to finish in her mouth every time. I shudder it’s like an electric shock, she sucks every drop and keeps going.
    So the first little slut started with $300 PPM it’s now $100 and the second one is now free.

Friday I am going to pump my favourite ML who does cum in throat. Tuesday I am going to fuck a new big titty Korean WL someone posted a link that’s at Homebush. Thursday my private regular WL and hoping to squeeze in my Thai private WL too.
    Hope your Easter is as good as mine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I was working from home today and did a double SB day. Lunch time did my regular 22yo at her parents house BBCIP. Spread her on her brothers bed. This girl has a super tight box always hard to push in. But once you are in oh man wow. Fucked her slow deep long, all she could say was big cock omg over and over.
    I asked her if her boyfriend fucks her as good, her reply was omg omg no hahah. She seriously should be paying me.

So missis went out in this evening so I saw SB #2 another tight box absolute 29yo with a boy friend, magic fuck nice rack excellent body. BB service but she gives such amazing head I have to finish in her mouth every time. I shudder it’s like an electric shock she sucks every drop and keeps going.
    So the first little slut started with $300 PPM it’s not $100 and the second one is now free.

Friday I am going to pump my favourite ML who does cum in throat. Tuesday I am going to fuck a new big titty Korean WL someone posted a link that’s at Homebush. Thursday my private regular WL and hoping to squeeze in my Thai private WL too.
    Hope your Easter is as good as mine.
    This is almost like a dream. You are our Hero and Idol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Hahaha they aren’t my girlfriends mate I pay them! Takes time effort and cash to get to an awesome private level with MLs and WLs. Not looking to date them but I am genuine friends with some of the private’s I see from shops. I am a big time foodie and I find a lot of WLs are too so we do nice lunches chats stay in regular touch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone enlighten me how this works? I'm reading some of the comments, I was surprised that having a sugar baby is not as expensive as I thought would be. I also don't understand lots of abbreviation here. If I'm correct, I should look for a sugar baby on SB(secret benefits?), then find a match there? Is the normal rate around $400-$500 per meet? Can I cum more than once per meeting? does this rate applied for girls in their early 20s as well? Could I arrange to meet at my place(still single)? Does this thing works well for Asian dudes? How much is the subscription fee towards the SB platform?

I'm still newbie at this. Will really really appreciate if someone can tell me how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Can someone enlighten me how this works? I'm reading some of the comments, I was surprised that having a sugar baby is not as expensive as I thought would be. I also don't understand lots of abbreviation here. If I'm correct, I should look for a sugar baby on SB(secret benefits?), then find a match there? Is the normal rate around $400-$500 per meet? Can I cum more than once per meeting? does this rate applied for girls in their early 20s as well? Could I arrange to meet at my place(still single)? Does this thing works well for Asian dudes? How much is the subscription fee towards the SB platform?

I'm still newbie at this. Will really really appreciate if someone can tell me how this works.
    Some senior SB punters should create a list of FAQs using the above for further guidance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    +1. What a awesome read. Rogeryou, the 2x SB with bfs. You found them on seeking?!? If so, were they already in a relationship or afterwards? This kinda adds to the excitement (in addition to doing it at a SB parents house - like wow)

Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast