Thread: 390 Pacific Hwy Lindfield, 98807000

Junior Member(有D料到)

390 Pacific Hwy Lindfield, 98807000

Saw Cindy here on Saturday morning. Walked in just after 10 and was told by the mamas an to wait a little while.

I haven't been back to this place for several years now, and i don't know if it has changed hands or anything, but i noticed that its quite a lot cleaner and tidy than my last visits. I don't know whether it is start of shift versus end of shift thing. Anyway, I'm not there for the decor.

Cindy walks in, and is a very tidy little package. She's maybe a size 6, but B's. I didn't look go over them with a fine tooth comb, but they were very well shaped and may have been fake. She's most likely in mid to late thirties…. not the young generation, but this can usually equate to old-style technique, and it paid off.

I told her how i like my massages, and she was more than happy to go the way i like it. Very good massage, and very nice tackle play to get you in the mood. When my hands started to wander, she was welcoming, and got right into it… at some point, stopped and all focus was on her. In the midst, she said i could do other stuff, meaning FS, but thats not my gig, so i stuck to the game plan. I didn't ask for pricing, since i wasn't going to go that way anyway.

Nice shop, private rooms, nice mamasan, great looking girl with good service… had most boxes ticked. $120 for the hour, if I remember correctly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the correction.

Is this the place next to Coles and they have only one bathroom in the hallway?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went for a Wednesday punt.

I saw Suzie... Wasn't offered any others though I knew there must have been a few girls available coz all the room doors were open. But I didn't mind so much coz she had that nasty milf look about her. She probably late thirties, full figure but not fat (maybe size 10), and with that figure, wouldn't surprise me if her boobs were real. They were C's. long black hair and English was passable.

After my shower,took her a while to come into the room... Must have been having her dinner as I could hear stuff going on in the kitchen. She didn't let me disrobe her which is one of my indicators of intimacy to come in the session. Her massage was soft variety and probably lingered for too long. But when she did the tackle tickle with her nails, wow.... That was the highlight. She used her boobs well in back and also front body slides. But she expertly made sure the honey pot was out of my reach at all times, so no play there.

$120 for the hour, which was a bit steep if I wasn't getting a highly charged encounter. No extras offered nor wanted on my part. I don't know what oil they use here, but I was in the shower at the shop scrubbing for ages and still couldn't get it off. Came home and my soap did marginally better. I was about to get the degreaser and karcher out.

Overall an ok punt at a nice shop, and will return, but to see another.

Two punts at this shop, and two Milfs, though I prefer them younger.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    346 Pacific Highway (closer to the railway station) has younger ML, all Thai.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cardia @390 has a nice size 8 body, approx C cups, lots of tackle tickle & good attitude, probably mid 20s, possibly late 20s. It was a nice experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I Made a return to this place on Friday. Wasnt sure what to expect, as the past two trips, ive had older ML here. Was pleasantly surprised when Paula opened the door. She was probably late twenties, with rock hard body. Legs were just awesome, and i had no hesitation booking her for the hour. Titties were a B at best, and massage was OK. Asked me how i liked it, and a 'hard' translated to not very hard, but oh well. Great technique in tickle play while still lying on my front, which got me ready for part two. Turned over and part two was a lot more fun than i was expecting after the massage. Allowed finger play on the outside, and sucking on the titties. No DATY or anything else offered. Great session.

One thing ticked me off though - She needed to go wash her hands after part two, and right at that time, a punter came in to kick the tyres, so to speak. Though he was speaking to the mamasan, Paula was stuck with a handful of tissues and couldnt get out of the massage room, while this guy was firing off questions. that wasted about 5 minutes.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable session, and my faith in the place is renewed with Paula.