Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Thai M recently and would definitely return. Solid massage and very playful. Saw them advertising a few sushi flavours. Anyone have any suggestions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DatPuntingLife View Post
    Tried Thai M recently and would definitely return. Solid massage and very playful. Saw them advertising a few sushi flavours. Anyone have any suggestions?
    How many pineapples M asking for it all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiejones View Post
    I think you’ll find, like everything, that’s up to the discretion of the service provider….that’s if the service is even an option? Sometimes, even the biggest handful of pineapple doesn’t always guarantee entry?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen Thai M, lovely lady, gives a professional massage.

Extras a bit on the dearer side though, got quoted 5p for fs, if you're keen might have to bring your own raincoat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiejones View Post
    Before the offers were put out she told me she had no raincoats. Maybe too busy that day?🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw blonde K over the weekend, she was hot and service was top notch. ssds always delivers the goods

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by riversite15 View Post
    Saw blonde K over the weekend, she was hot and service was top notch. ssds always delivers the goods
    where is this please ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    where is this please ?
    Based on whats posted in other oarts of the forum ask alexchinn or filteredglue. Or read the title of the thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone else was refused a massage if and when you decided you don't want extras, or just not sure you feel like deciding on it then and there before the massage begins?

The ML told me she can't make any money from $40 ish for a half hour massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    There was a new Thai girl on today who is a bit of an explorer. Photo looks great. If anyone has seen her, please PM me
    Another great photo of Mixed Thai today. Only seems to be tuesdays. If you have seen her, please PM me. TIA

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PinayPounder View Post
    Oh sir. Your stories are always filled with tragedy and disappointment. You might find you couldn't get a 'root in a brothel' at this stage! I recommend you change your ways. To be successful at punting you need to know the signs and be at one with the girl. Not these tantrums I read too often sir! Don't take it the wrong way. But to leave disappointed time and time again, you might consider looking inside for the answers! No wonder you don't know if spending $150 or $300 is the right way to go! The answer may lie elsewhere. A mirror can be a wonderful looking glass!

Most of all, enjoy your punting!
    Lololololol I love this reply bro.

From my personal experiences, i have been to see A LOT of ML's, and I don't know about you boys but I mostly have a great time wherever I go. Sometimes they are a fail but those girls are just prawns anyway and aren't worth crying about. As old mate said take a look in the mirror. In saying that I'm no supermodel, but I'm presentable and kindly spoken and don't mind spending money, every girl is different so what you need to pay is different. I know stunners who cost fuck all, i know ugly bitches that cost heaps. But i generally get whatever I want. You talk like there's a fixed price and there is an expectation for these poor girls to deliver whatever you want for your desired donation. This is not aimed at anybody in particular, i just always see people complaining on here and i don't understand. My mates (actual mates not forum mates) and i frequent heaps of joints so I know what goes down where. And most of them are great . Anyway just my 2 cents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Another great photo of Mixed Thai today. Only seems to be tuesdays. If you have seen her, please PM me. TIA
    not sure if it's the mix Thai, but i saw a thai S at the sister shop a couple of weeks ago, decent massage, good amount of TT, felt like all options were on the table for the right $, I took the 3 pineapple option (standard pricing)
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    not sure if it's the mix Thai, but i saw a thai S at the sister shop a couple of weeks ago, decent massage, good amount of TT, felt like all options were on the table for the right $, I took the 3 pineapple option (standard pricing)
    Thanks, but this one was a Thai D. Only been on the last 2 tuesdays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Came here 2-3 weeks ago (no pun intended) after reading reviews here.

Called and was told $35 for 30 min massage.

When arrived place was easily accessible with parking at front. Also clean and modern inside.

ML directed me to room. Can’t remember her name, she was Chinese I assume.

She said $45 for massage, when I told her was quoted $35 she replied ‘this very busy shop so $45’. She was prolly 6.5-7/10 late 20’s.

Massage was 4-5/10

After flip was quoted $45 for HJ, extra if nude. 2 pineapple for BJ.

Get a bit rushed and mechanical. $90 seems high for this level of service.

Won’t be rushing back anytime soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 pineapples for BJ is pretty good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh, I was quoted $44.50 for a HJ & $95 for a BJ sir. You need to look for the signs and get the value!

Good on us! Enjoy our punting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good experience

Had a great massage here this week. Excellent massage, good TT and pricing rather standard. Went with option 1 as a first time, will definitely return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post
    Came here 2-3 weeks ago (no pun intended) after reading reviews here.

Called and was told $35 for 30 min massage.

When arrived place was easily accessible with parking at front. Also clean and modern inside.

ML directed me to room. Can’t remember her name, she was Chinese I assume.

She said $45 for massage, when I told her was quoted $35 she replied ‘this very busy shop so $45’. She was prolly 6.5-7/10 late 20’s.

Massage was 4-5/10

After flip was quoted $45 for HJ, extra if nude. 2 pineapple for BJ.

Get a bit rushed and mechanical. $90 seems high for this level of service.

Won’t be rushing back anytime soon.
    2P for BJ is exceptional value, this is surely favourite regular rates.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can get FS at brothel for $120

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hurts When IP View Post
    Can get FS at brothel for $120
    Ummm No you can’t….

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast