Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: ML & WL's boyfriends/ partners

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    No difference from the Women here, they claim DV, you get kicked outta your house they try and claim it all while your busy fighting the DV claims
    I once had a chubby paramedic lady (Aussie, living in the Northern Beaches, in her 40s, has 4 kids) who very recently had a divorce approaching me. She had to mention twice that she's just recently divorce, thinking that I'd get turned on and want to date her. Pretty ridiculous seeing how she'd taken that Northern Beaches house from her husband and now she suddenly think that she can jump on the cock carousel again.

If she was still fit and young I wouldn't mind dating her just for the sex but I definitely don't want to get involved with her 4 kids and probably a raging ex-husband.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffstatic View Post
    I have shared my gf a few times which I think is different.
    Wait, what? Please elaborate haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fred is spot on here

Take this advice

Serious beta vibes and energy in this thread

Just google “Dubai Porta potty” to see the depraved nature of a lot of women just to get money

Don’t be the schmuck white knight going for damaged goods

Just pay, have fun and go on your merry way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Fred is spot on here

Take this advice

Serious beta vibes and energy in this thread

Just google “Dubai Porta potty” to see the depraved nature of a lot of women just to get money

Don’t be the schmuck white knight going for damaged goods

Just pay, have fun and go on your merry way
    I concur 100% - well said

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Wait, what? Please elaborate haha
    Edit:
    MFM or I've watched (M FM)
    Last edited by fluffstatic; 26-04-2022 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Clarity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MMF or I've watched.
    You sure not MFM? MMF sounds like you shared yourself...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I dedicate Without You by The Kid LAROI to all those bros stuck in the webs weaved by these girls. Put all your age discriminations aside and listen to it, it is an ode to you my friends. Nothing less!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    You sure not MFM? MMF sounds like you shared yourself...
    Haha didn't realise the order matters. In that case yes it's MFM lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    MMF or I've watched.
    Or its MM F
    Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Or its MM F
    Lol
    Better edit my comment to clarify. Although there's nothing wrong with MM!

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Wait until Niceguy11 sees this thread
    And after 2 years, I just did lol.

Going to keep it short and sweet. There are two types of WL's / WL's with BF's. Boyfriends that do not know and boyfriends that do know and accept the fact she does what she does and in both situations, its the same shit they all say. They want the girl to quit her job because the BF loves her blah blah blah.

If you want her to quit, you will need to support her 100% financially. If you can't do that, she will continue working regardless because its all about the money and WL's need money to support their lives. If you want a girlfriend, do it in the real world like I have done in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    And after 2 years, I just did lol.

Going to keep it short and sweet. There are two types of WL's / WL's with BF's. Boyfriends that do not know and boyfriends that do know and accept the fact she does what she does and in both situations, its the same shit they all say. They want the girl to quit her job because the BF loves her blah blah blah.

If you want her to quit, you will need to support her 100% financially. If you can't do that, she will continue working regardless because its all about the money and WL's need money to support their lives. If you want a girlfriend, do it in the real world like I have done in the past.
    Agreed. In the west, it's all about moving out and being independent. With Asians, it's ALL about family, so also plan on helping, at a minimum, parents (repaying the mother's milk), and obviously any kids. Siblings... well... lines can be drawn there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I dedicate Without You by The Kid LAROI to all those bros stuck in the webs weaved by these girls. Put all your age discriminations aside and listen to it, it is an ode to you my friends. Nothing less!

“Oh what a tangled web we leave
    When first we practice to deceive”

I knew one girl who had six guys stuck in her web. I called her Miss Freelove though nothing about her was free.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Agreed. In the west, it's all about moving out and being independent. With Asians, it's ALL about family, so also plan on helping, at a minimum, parents (repaying the mother's milk), and obviously any kids. Siblings... well... lines can be drawn there.
    Yes 100% 11bravo. Back story for me is that I dated a WL around the end of 2020. She no longer works and left the industry to get married, have kids and get PR which is why she did what she did. We had a falling out and broke it off. It started off great in terms of going out like a normal couple, dinner, drinks, gambling and fucking of course which was free but we all know in the dating a WL world that nothing is free. I mean I was not paying like a normal punter but spent $$$ on dinner and going out. We would take turns paying but yeah, nothing is free despite most outings were cheap.

Fast forward to the present, over the years I have met 100's of WL's that say they have partners, boyfriends and husbands. I remember one saying to me that she had a break from the industry for 5 years while her then boyfriend supported her but not a lot financially. He would give her money but not to the extend had she been working. Obviously, working in a shop is going to get a lot more money. Eventually, the relationship ended and she went back to working in the shop and has not stopped since then despite having numerous relationships.

Look, do what you want. If you want to date a WL then do it. But remember, they will always fail. Heck, I have even heard stories from WL's who told me they don't even want to marry their boyfriend and that they don't even love them so why the hell would they be dating them anyway ? A WL has plenty of money and can support themselves. I'm putting it down to the only logical reason why they date customers........They are lonely and need some sort of companionship. Time and time again, I have heard WL's say "I'm lonely living by myself and would like some company". When I have heard this, I'm like "sorry, I can't hang around with you due to work" which is a bullshit reason but the real reason why I say that is because all you'll find is yourself going down a rabbit hole like Alice in wonderland.

There is 3.5 billion woman in the world, not sure on how many adults and ages but you get my drift. There are plenty of woman in the world that blokes can date. Punting is punting. Purely transactional and that's it ! Once that shop door closes and you leave the premises, leave it at that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes 100% 11bravo. Back story for me is that I dated a WL around the end of 2020. She no longer works and left the industry to get married, have kids and get PR which is why she did what she did. We had a falling out and broke it off. It started off great in terms of going out like a normal couple, dinner, drinks, gambling and fucking of course which was free but we all know in the dating a WL world that nothing is free. I mean I was not paying like a normal punter but spent $$$ on dinner and going out. We would take turns paying but yeah, nothing is free despite most outings were cheap.

Fast forward to the present, over the years I have met 100's of WL's that say they have partners, boyfriends and husbands. I remember one saying to me that she had a break from the industry for 5 years while her then boyfriend supported her but not a lot financially. He would give her money but not to the extend had she been working. Obviously, working in a shop is going to get a lot more money. Eventually, the relationship ended and she went back to working in the shop and has not stopped since then despite having numerous relationships.

Look, do what you want. If you want to date a WL then do it. But remember, they will always fail. Heck, I have even heard stories from WL's who told me they don't even want to marry their boyfriend and that they don't even love them so why the hell would they be dating them anyway ? A WL has plenty of money and can support themselves. I'm putting it down to the only logical reason why they date customers........They are lonely and need some sort of companionship. Time and time again, I have heard WL's say "I'm lonely living by myself and would like some company". When I have heard this, I'm like "sorry, I can't hang around with you due to work" which is a bullshit reason but the real reason why I say that is because all you'll find is yourself going down a rabbit hole like Alice in wonderland.

There is 3.5 billion woman in the world, not sure on how many adults and ages but you get my drift. There are plenty of woman in the world that blokes can date. Punting is punting. Purely transactional and that's it ! Once that shop door closes and you leave the premises, leave it at that.
    No better words have been said.. but fucking hard not to get tempted some time.. esp when chasing the GFE sometimes..

Business transaction is the best rule to live by no matter what the brain/dick is telling u..

All true.
    Plus it's not always the best sex, almost like bringing your work home.

A few WLs told me they give better service to paying customers because they have to.

The BFs provide emotional support like cuddles and listening.

Either way it's a stressful way of life for the BFs.

Yeah exactly Riff. Its the emotional support 100%. Some nights when a shop is not busy, a WL can spend hours and hours alone in that room by herself. It can certainly take its toll.

Yeah exactly Riff. Its the emotional support 100%. Some nights when a shop is not busy, a WL can spend hours and hours alone in that room by herself. It can certainly take its toll.
    Had phone calls from WLs when it's quiet, they hate it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Had phone calls from WLs when it's quiet, they hate it.
    That’s what one WL is messaging right this very minute. I’m deciding if I should go visit her. It means driving across town from where I am. It’s her first day in the place. I know the weather is one factor and location could be another. It’s wasn’t my decision where she works as we’ve only just got involved together. Who knows who else she is messaging? Maybe she’s calling in regulars?

Trust is something I don’t have with any of them at present. Perhaps I never will.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    That’s what one WL is messaging right this very minute. I’m deciding if I should go visit her. It means driving across town from where I am. It’s her first day in the place. I know the weather is one factor and location could be another. It’s wasn’t my decision where she works as we’ve only just got involved together. Who knows who else she is messaging? Maybe she’s calling in regulars?

Trust is something I don’t have with any of them at present. Perhaps I never will.
    Best to keep your trust thing going, some of them can be conniving bitches.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast