Thread: Do you ever get bored with WL or ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do you ever get bored with WL or ML

I have recently found myself a little bored with the idea.
    It’s difficult to explain, maybe I miss the chase. There is just a let down when you walk through the door and she grabs your cock and asks if you want extra…

I like going to normal massage parlours now that are not on my radar as the thought of something Might happen is often better than just getting what I want every time.

To be fair I hit it pretty hard for the last 6 months.

Does this happen to anyone else or am I just getting old?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, I tend to agree somewhat

I had about 3-4 somewhat regular ML and they were great, I found I was getting a little bored so I have been venturing and trying some new ladies

Problem is, none of them have stacked up so yep - I find that bloody boring and disappointing to a degree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorthud View Post
    I have recently found myself a little bored with the idea.
    It’s difficult to explain, maybe I miss the chase. There is just a let down when you walk through the door and she grabs your cock and asks if you want extra…

I like going to normal massage parlours now that are not on my radar as the thought of something Might happen is often better than just getting what I want every time.

To be fair I hit it pretty hard for the last 6 months.

Does this happen to anyone else or am I just getting old?
    How often do you visit ML? I do once a week , just started last month so it hasn't hit yet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once a week, sometimes more depending on work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do like that anticipation and the uncertainty that there used to be. I remember when it truly was a chase/game where there was always uncertainty. Now you are better off going to a brothel as a lot of the ML’s are basically spreading their legs open the second you enter the door.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it's basic evolution of male animals. Evolved to fuck everything and anything (females are different and can't understand this). Monogamy is a strain and even more so with a ML. I've stayed with ML for 2 years, but had to move on for the thrill of the chase.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think it's basic evolution of male animals. Evolved to fuck everything and anything (females are different and can't understand this). Monogamy is a strain and even more so with a ML. I've stayed with ML for 2 years, but had to move on for the thrill of the chase.
    My thought was different in my 20s, but I did realise after fucking my ex-es 2-3 years, the chemistry tends to wear off. Later on it was more like a chore to have sex with my long time (>2 years) partner.

Nevertheless, it's still difficult for me to bang someone right off the bat regardless how hot she is. I still need that certain GFE to get me into the gear. Afterall, we still long for a bit of connection

Edit* when I get back to dating again, probably will stop the punting fun as I see myself a man of commitment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try offering less for extras, that may bring back the anticipation and thrill 😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    best is to keep massages and sex as two separate activities. if you need a massage, just get the massage. if you want sex, just pay for sex and not the massage. you probably get it better from a WL than a ML

going to ML and paying for the extras is almost like going to the nightclubs and then hoping to bring a girl home to bang her brains out, but now you've cut to the chase and you're already lying on the bed and she is already home and willing. going to ML's is really for older people who now have difficulty getting it up and need a lot of touching and coaxing to get hard and ready. i think that is why WL are more popular with the younger guys who always want to jump straight into action, and ML usually more for the older folks who need cajoling till the finish. and with ML's, the ML does not need to look hot ; they just need to be able to tickle and tackle, and the senior citizens can close their eyes all the way till the end of the fireworks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are heading to girls thinking it’s special or just you it’s a fantasy so my theory is to take advantage…..however a regular is a thing but hard to nail down and you need to respect when they change things or leave - it should be a business for them

In saying that I’ve had a few regulars BUT felt my input was not respected so I did the sugar thing

Like any girl it CAN get mundane unless you mix it up so given dynamics you can grow and adapt then either add or remove so stop seeing her or see others - like girls there are no rules so enjoy how you want to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at the other end of the spectrum, longest on going paid fling with an wl is 8 years (fully retired ~ still exchange the odd message, but she's married. still be tapping her otherwise and it would make it 12yrs and going) and heading to 5 years with an ml (possibly permanently retired now - i think got a real job).