Thread: K Misha

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Misha

I have been meaning to book Misha and finally managed to secure a booking today, and it was worth the wait.

Appearance wise, she is quite tall at around 168cm. She is very slim, and with a pair of enhanced C cup boobs although her nipples are still very sensitive. Her facial features reminde of Seo Yea-Ji (clearly less beautiful) with sharp nose, cheeks and chin, and nicely shaped lips. Her voice is on the low end, if you are particular about voices.

Her projected personality is super friendly and giggly from the moment she opened the door to when you leave. I admire these WLs professionalism to be this friendly at all times really - she looked so enthusiastic its unbelievable.

Service wise, she is definitely a 9/10. Non stop dfk, any position you like, takes pounding like a legend, great pussy slide too. Not sure if cim is on the table since I didn’t ask.

She told me she’s returning to Korea in July (not sure of short trip or for good). She’s certainly worth the try.

Banned
    Noice. Thanks for your report
    Liked those enthusiasm professional personality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree she will wreck you. Enthusiasm and professionalism from the get go. It's a full on session, I'm sure she can go slower but prob not her forte. Super toned body, zero fat. Looks 7-8, couldn't say 10 like others have rated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a recent session with her - 100% agree with your AR! First punt in a while and she left me keen for more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    face is old and looks wise not a stunner. In terms of current ginza standard, worth a solo try for her service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So.
    . Misha vs Jessie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review shurin

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    So.
    . Misha vs Jessie?
    Jessie without a doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Jessie without a doubt!
    Jessie has her own level lol. The top end for sure for service. Ymmv for jessie but. Her standard for service 10/10. And with ymmv sometime it can go higher 15/10 lol

Anyone curious about that can pm me, but remember ymmv with her