Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Makati Action

Senior Member(無間使者)

Makati Action

I had some RnR time off work so I took my own advice and headed over to Makati for a week.

Good accommodation deals online. Flight was not as cheap as I thought because I booked last minute.

flights to/from $1K
    accom inc breakfast x 2 $50/night

I signed up for free accounts on Pinalove, Badoo & Tinder

Being in country the messages were coming thick and fast. No need to do any pre-work.

25 yo uni student, 2 nights stayover P5,000 (A$140) gift on departure, sex at night, morning pop and lunchtime BJ.
    24 yo professional office manager P2,000 ($54) lunch date, then overnight, nothing paid
    19 yo tiktok hottie. omg. P4,000 ($110) for a dinner date with BJ & CIM. I spent too much on her but she was so pretty and so hot I just wanted to cum inside her at any cost.
    32 yo mum, husband overseas. after her work came over for sex, nothing paid.
    32 yo hotel manager (not my hotel). P3K, three shots overnight.
    19 yo another cutie. stayed for 1 night, i let her go for P3k then had to have more of her so she came back. another P2k gift on departure. only condom I used was introducing that tight sweet arse to anal. 3 night sin total with her for P5K.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did call into one bar on Burgos and it was off the hook. 40 girls and me. They were asking P3k barfine + P5K for the girls tip. so P8K plus I had a drinks bills of P1k. It wasn't my scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How does this kind of arrangement work? You invite them over then discuss cash or does this happen through the apps?

Sounds like a ridiculously fun week otherwise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    How does this kind of arrangement work? You invite them over then discuss cash or does this happen through the apps?

Sounds like a ridiculously fun week otherwise.
    I don't meet girls that discuss cash. that indicates they do it professionally.

It's just known that if they will meet a foreigner and we get along they are gong to stay over. they can expect a gift in the range P2k-P4k.

The two freebies I had they would have been insulted and told me as such.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    19 yo tiktok hottie. omg. P4,000 ($110) for a dinner date with BJ & CIM. I spent too much on her but she was so pretty and so hot I just wanted to cum inside her at any cost.
    this one made a three hour one way bus trip to come for dinner. she arrived at 7pm so going home that same night was never an option in her plan anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing. i'm planning to visit soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    also before meeting I never ask for nudes or discuss sex with any of the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome after report bradpitt mate I have been asking some current situation and this thread has helped me both price wise and girls situation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    also before meeting I never ask for nudes or discuss sex with any of the girls.
    Yeah sounds more fun as if they don't do it professionally then can expect some genuine gfe rather than robotic gfe only for money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Yeah sounds more fun as if they don't do it professionally then can expect some genuine gfe rather than robotic gfe only for money
    my MO is to always meet them away from the hotel at a neutral place coffee shop whatever. that gives me a chance for an interview. some girls will have a genuine need for privacy as per the married lady. I will always try to have a video chat, even briefly which gives me a chance to weed out lady boys which are omni-present on sites.

if there is anyone about to head over in the next two-three weeks I can pass on some red-hot numbers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing all your info
    Certainly makes things a lot better to understand for a holiday there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefana View Post
    Thanks for sharing all your info
    Certainly makes things a lot better to understand for a holiday there
    If you have any flexibility to go as soon as you can. If you are working remote all the better. most Manila hotels have good high speed fibre.

In the mornings I would wake at 5:30 am, do some Australia working hours. Then later when the girl is awake, give her one more go before sending her away, about 10am. (australian lunch break)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome info bro 👌
    I definitely won't be working it will just be purely for a vacation.
    Are there a lot of girls around Cebu or am I better off in Angeles City for more girls?
    Any contacts you could share ?
    Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefana View Post
    Awesome info bro 👌
    I definitely won't be working it will just be purely for a vacation.
    Are there a lot of girls around Cebu or am I better off in Angeles City for more girls?
    Any contacts you could share ?
    Thank you
    Cebu is more of a online dating scene or mall pickups.

Angeles City has a bar scene.

You won't sleep alone in either place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info 👍🏻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Guys
    i went to Subic Bay, Angeles City, Makati in February 2020 for 10 days it was worth the experience and i have now learnt more from bradpitt what to do.
    1/keep lady drinks to a minimum
    2/do not shout the bar
    3/do not shout her girlfriends
    4/keep an eye out not to get them drunk because you will miss out and would have spent a lot of money
    5/my average price was short time 2k pp long time 4k pp
    in these places it what and who you know to get the best result..............
    Michaele

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michaele View Post
    Hi Guys
    i went to Subic Bay, Angeles City, Makati in February 2020 for 10 days it was worth the experience and i have now learnt more from bradpitt what to do.
    1/keep lady drinks to a minimum
    2/do not shout the bar
    3/do not shout her girlfriends
    4/keep an eye out not to get them drunk because you will miss out and would have spent a lot of money
    5/my average price was short time 2k pp long time 4k pp
    in these places it what and who you know to get the best result..............
    Michaele
    Of course you don't go shouting the bar and buying drinks for all girls. This is what they're there for to make you spend lots of money on drinks. The girls usually get watered alcohol which makes them last all night. Don't be a miser and not buy any drinks. Look out for a girl that shows interest in you and who is not pushing you to buy as many drinks as possible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PinaLove

I signed up for free accounts on Pinalove
    Hi, i just checked this PinaLove website/app and signed up to a free account, i did not yet add a photo of myself nor verify, but i tried send a message to a lady that took my eye and the message won't send, i have to upload a photo first and have it verified.

This site appears to be more for looking for a partner than a place to find someone for sex or as a travel companion while in the country.

Any tips would be good, as i am only looking for a nice girl between 30 and 50 to hang with while i am in each region, or have someone to travel with me as a companion, not looking for sex workers, bar girls or what not, but i would like to sleep with them, have massages, and i am prepared to pay good money for the right lady.

I am not the type to take on these young 18 to 25 year old girls who are only looking to make cash from sex.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PinaLove

OMG that PinaLove site is aggressive, man i made an account, added a photo to my profile and had it verified, still a basic member to see how it goes, and man my email inbox got millions of interest messages, most seem to be generic, but some were actual messages with comment in them, so they are real message.

I made my filter for just 30 to 50 year old women because i am 60 and i don't those young girls, i want grown up mature women around me who already experienced life.

Most want long term, so i wrote my Bio to reflect what i actually want when i go in the Philippines and travel to different places, this way it will not attract those wanting permanent relationship.

Only had one message from a girl in Makati, not my type so i thank her, she was ok, and another girl in early 30's messaged me and in her Bio is says she if hot to trot, looking for fun guy.

I just want to find a few women who are prepared to meet up with me in the different places that i visit around the country, to be my travel companion in each place.

Are there any other Apps that i can try, maybe one that has more women who are after some fun and not looking for relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did call into one bar on Burgos and it was off the hook. 40 girls and me. They were asking P3k barfine + P5K for the girls tip. so P8K plus I had a drinks bills of P1k. It wasn't my scene.
    Hey bro. Philippines is always a cut above . I can totally attest to the fun you have had .. very jealous ..
    What’s the scene like at Burgos . I heard a lot of bars couldn’t survive . I know filling station is open but don’t think bottoms next to it survived . That used to my fav .. always had 6-7 girls and me drinking and feeling them. And then went back to the hotel with two of them ..
    I am there next week so would be good to know how many bars are still open in Burgos.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast