Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah or if you save the mobile into your phone it will pop up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have done some research on TT as of late

Ashley (whom I have not seen on roster after first day) is a bit like Katerina - young and inexperienced and not open to various advance massage techniques - but youth is on her side - good conversation but reserved - and god forbids, she still have armpit hair;

Yes Sunny is great very all the massage positions and she is a very free flowing person - loves what she do (or a great actress, i dont mind) - hasn't got a great face but she is a no nonsense, you just lie back and relax and enjoy the adventure type of lady -
    Lili is similar but perhaps a little more vanilla than sunny and a little older.

Vicky who used to be " assistant manager " of SSDS has great figures and is classically beautiful despite not being in the younger bunch of the TT crew. She is definitely a very capable massage therapist, familiar with the full range of massage techniques and options - Although she performs with clinical precision rather than passion for the job like some of the other ladies there. I cant blame her - she must a lot of creeps in this job, and this is her way of protecting herself - she has been in this game for over 5+ years by my counting;

Dior is similar to Vicky but not quite in the figure department so all those who like peep (lol!) will not quite enjoy the experience compare to Vicky;

I think the above are ones worth checking out for one reason or the other... After passing Mia the Russian in the hall way, I couldnt be bother - seem to have a bit of attitude and not friendly - I could be wrong but she does not come across as friendly - that's a turnoff for me!

anyone seen the new blond with tatts feel free the share or PM me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    I have done some research on TT as of late

Vicky who used to be " assistant manager " of SSDS has great figures and is classically beautiful despite not being in the younger bunch of the TT crew. She is definitely a very capable massage therapist, familiar with the full range of massage techniques and options - Although she performs with clinical precision rather than passion for the job like some of the other ladies there. I cant blame her - she must a lot of creeps in this job, and this is her way of protecting herself - she has been in this game for over 5+ years by my counting;
    Did Vicky use E*** at SSDS?

Saw L at TT last time, but didn't really connect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if Aya gives a decent service ? Seems like she is new there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdur View Post
    Did Vicky use E*** at SSDS?
    Yes that's the name (i think)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Gents,

just arrived on brisbane today and will be staying here for 3 months. can you guys pm the price for extra at TT? I appreciate it in advance TA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by s21ultra View Post
    Hello Gents,

just arrived on brisbane today and will be staying here for 3 months. can you guys pm the price for extra at TT? I appreciate it in advance TA
    Up to the individual lady. Generally 50 hj, $100 nude hj, $150 bj, body slide, daty, $200 fs. Some shops have added $50 to the latter 2, some girls are wanting $300 for fs here and elsewhere....on top of shop fee.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Up to the individual lady. Generally 50 hj, $100 nude hj, $150 bj, body slide, daty, $200 fs. Some shops have added $50 to the latter 2, some girls are wanting $300 for fs here and elsewhere....on top of shop fee.
    Do you believe punters are paying the inflated prices, these exorbitant asking rates?
    I know inflation is going through the roof….but in real terms, it’s not going up by 25-50%.

My general observation; with the daily cost of living increasing, punting is a luxury item to many?
    I’d have thought, the size of the punting pie (dollars available) will start to decrease? In turn, leading to better service at similar, or reduced rates?
    Or, maybe I’m misreading the market?

Personally, if the extras menu is offered in the top end price range, I’d just be settling for the massage, and shop fee only…no tip at all.
    I’m fortunate, money isn’t my restricter…..it’s the principle of the matter.

The other thing I’d add; many of these shops are sh!t holes.
    If I’m expected to pay upward of $350; I’m expecting Versace quality rooms, linen, and plush showering facilities….not to mention red carpet treatment….lol.

Just my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Do you believe punters are paying the inflated prices, these exorbitant asking rates?
    I know inflation is going through the roof….but in real terms, it’s not going up by 25-50%.
    Interesting post. I think the tip fees have hit my personal tolerance level. Last time I was offered $150 for bodyslide, $300 for a CBJ. I had an excellent service for the $150 BUT what it did do is make me look for other outlets. The girl will be happy with her $150 and she does not know that she turned me off that shop.

Last week I still spent > $600 on punting, chasing and fucking some SYT that I met elsewhere online. There are new avenues available when shopgirls are asking $300+

Next weekend I've taken up a $200 return fare to Sydney and will play down there for a few days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post

My general observation; with the daily cost of living increasing, punting is a luxury item to many?
    I’d have thought, the size of the punting pie (dollars available) will start to decrease? In turn, leading to better service at similar, or reduced rates?
    Or, maybe I’m misreading the market?

Personally, if the extras menu is offered in the top end price range, I’d just be settling for the massage, and shop fee only…no tip at all.
    I’m fortunate, money isn’t my restricter…..it’s the principle of the matter.

The other thing I’d add; many of these shops are sh!t holes.
    If I’m expected to pay upward of $350; I’m expecting Versace quality rooms, linen, and plush showering facilities….not to mention red carpet treatment….lol.

Just my opinion.
    Out of the mls i spoke to.....not at this shop btw
    $200 bbbj with cim girl said no guy has said no to price increase....except me.
    That said when a girl asked for $300 for fs, i said no to one and yes to another.
    The one I rejected says she asks that price cause she doesnt want riff raff fucking her. The one i did, had never done it in a massage shop.

Guys think with their dicks, the shop in the western suburbs where prices are higher than other shops, has quality ladies and a quality shop. I still wont go there as i dont like the way the manager operates, but its always busy.

If the laws changed then maybe we see better pricing. A lot of these private girls make $600 an hour or more. These punters arent going to bat at eyelid at $250-$300 for fs.

Each customer is responsible for their own price points and reject prices they dont want to pay. It is hard to walk out of a shop with no service as the discipline to stick to your price point is met with the needs of the ml to make money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paokoras View Post
    Anyone know if Aya gives a decent service ? Seems like she is new there.
    Don't bother would be my advice. Chubby, limited options. Didn't give me my change.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tik Tok experience

I had a punt at Carina Tik Tok a couple of weeks ago. Ask specifically for a DT massage as the lower back/glutes are sore from being old and playing footy. was told sure V can do that. rang the bell, knocked on the door, no answer, went round the back and finally go let in. Had to wait 20 minutes past app time to start massage, nearly walked but I really needed a treatment. started great with a heap of back walking. Was asked all sorts of questions re other MS I'd been to?? mentioned extras and I politely declined as I really wanted a DT. ML went completely cold and would only massage me through a towel (previously no towel). I get the fact she's disappointed at missing out on the extra cash but to be so butthurt about it was a little much...IMHO. what do you think?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    I had a punt at Carina Tik Tok a couple of weeks ago. Ask specifically for a DT massage as the lower back/glutes are sore from being old and playing footy. was told sure V can do that. rang the bell, knocked on the door, no answer, went round the back and finally go let in. Had to wait 20 minutes past app time to start massage, nearly walked but I really needed a treatment. started great with a heap of back walking. Was asked all sorts of questions re other MS I'd been to?? mentioned extras and I politely declined as I really wanted a DT. ML went completely cold and would only massage me through a towel (previously no towel). I get the fact she's disappointed at missing out on the extra cash but to be so butthurt about it was a little much...IMHO. what do you think?
    Why go to this type of shop if Ur after a real massage ??? Waste of time for the girl.. plenty of other shops around that offer a legit service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting isnt it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm assuming she's not your type as you specifically mention having a punt in the first instance.

While I understand the ML needs to earn more from extras, that kind of attitude is off putting and totally at fault for treating customer like that regardless of what massage he wanted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aroma Thai once did similar thing. I called to check if anyone was available, and a girl picked up and straight asked "you wanna do extra or not. If you do extra then I wait or else I finish". I just said "nope, thanks" and cut the line. Haven't been back since.

Brisbane really needs to up its game in punting scene. Value for money in Sydney is crazy compared to Brisbane. When I do comparison, sometimes I feel like I am just wasting money in Brisbane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Brisbane really needs to up its game in punting scene. Value for money in Sydney is crazy compared to Brisbane. When I do comparison, sometimes I feel like I am just wasting money in Brisbane.
    Yep had this shit happen - in Sydney you choose a place from many and it either happens or not but you mostly take up the offers as they are always good

I see their side but too fucking bad really - if you are good looking and entice the punter then there will be no issues - if you are a boiler or don’t entice that’s the way it goes

It’s not a pass go and collect $200

This shit is seriously getting out of control - I might be one but if I don’t like what going down I’m making more of a point to simply turn my nose at their shit - either work for it or get another job -

I agree going to a shop to get a massage and that’s it is weird but hey…..but we get boilers they get shit punters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of my punting is done on impulse, if I have a spare hour and am somewhere near a shop I’ll just walk in without a booking or checking rosters. Sometimes I won’t even see the masseuse until the flip, if they haven’t convinced me during the massage or I don’t like what I see I will happily walk. Have received some dirty looks

These places think they can have ugly or lazy girls and still be upping prices, they can find some other clown to pay for it. End of the day they’re providing a service and if they’re not up to par then I’ll go somewhere else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a punt at Carina Tik Tok a couple of weeks ago. Ask specifically for a DT massage as the lower back/glutes are sore from being old and playing footy.......IMHO. what do you think?
    I think you should have gone to Total Body Wellness across the road.

Proper accredited massage with HICAPS if you are eligible to claim.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not in the slightest

Quote Originally Posted by macsnuggets View Post
    Why go to this type of shop if Ur after a real massage ??? Waste of time for the girl.. plenty of other shops around that offer a legit service
    My therapist was fully booked, the service was offered in their ad and I was super desperate and needed muscular relief, pretty obvious really

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast