I’ve had guys get angry with me for suggesting that the girls might be putting it on. One even responded that she might be acting it with other guys but not with me. Dream on ….

Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
Lol well think about how many guys she must have banged. Once these girls hit early to mid 30s theyre pretty worn out. The toll sex takes on women is far heavier then it does on men. I mean Ive banged countless hundreds of chicks and it doesnt wear me down at all. I barely remember who Ive fucked last month. But for a chick thats been through that many guys, shes way too damaged to be wifey material.

Obviously wls have different motivations. Some have kids, some have gambling debts. Some are just get addicted to the money. But if they focused more on finding a good husband then wearing their bodies and minds out for short term cash during their peak years theyd be in a much better position for happiness in life in general. Unfortunately such is the cycle of life. However if a young lady is fortunate enough to cross my path, ill pass on some of my wisdom to her, if she is worthy.

I hope im not putting a damper on any sexual fantasies out there lol. Some of these guys really believe these chicks orgasm all over them .