Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever given gifts to ML/WL. If so what?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never. But I’ve reaped the benefits I.e. using a gifted toy on my fellow ML

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I suspect this thread is started by a working lady. Most WLs and MLs I know are the ones asking for gifts and phone numbers from their favourite customers. If you really want to buy a gift for someone why not do a tax deductible donation to UNICEF or UNHCR?
    Help the poor animals that are being inhumanly treated by humans. At least you will feel good about doing a good deed for them.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Help the poor animals that are being inhumanly treated by humans. At least you will feel good about doing a good deed for them.
    Or you could tell them that you made a donation to the Human Fund on their behalf. What girl doesn’t want that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i often bring something.. especially on a long booking or really late at night (usually ask a few regualars if they want anything) or some fruit, food, chocolate, kfc, some fresh flowers from the garden. Apart from it being courteous, its a shit job and it brightens them up (and their rooms that they live in) also the hours suck, and they rarely get time to eat. Besides, its always a better punt if they are smiling a little. (and i dont mind a snack too)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    i often bring something.. especially on a long booking or really late at night (usually ask a few regualars if they want anything) or some fruit, food, chocolate, kfc, some fresh flowers from the garden. Apart from it being courteous, its a shit job and it brightens them up (and their rooms that they live in) also the hours suck, and they rarely get time to eat. Besides, its always a better punt if they are smiling a little. (and i dont mind a snack too)
    Good man, something to keep in mind. The sugar will give an instant energy boost for all involved and everyone deserves to be treated well. We do it at normal jobs, why not for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Or you could tell them that you made a donation to the Human Fund on their behalf. What girl doesn’t want that?
    Many wouldn't care these days. Too focused on luxuries and items for themselves.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I once bought and changed a light globe for a private girl once

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I once bought and changed a light globe for a private girl once
    You reminded me of an old story of mine.
    Years ago I visited a private Korean in Rhodes. It was my first visit, she opened the door, lead me to her room, sorted finances and then took me to have a shower. I stripped off as she brought in towels. I was about to put one on her towel rack and she stopped me. "It's broken." I took a look at it and saw what the problem was quickly.
    "Do you have a screwdriver?"
    She looked a little startled for a second, ran out, and came back in a few moments with a little pink tool kit. So asian, so cute. Anyway, standing there totally naked, dick swinging, I started the very easy task of refitting the rack properly, while showing her and explaining what I'm doing and why it had come loose, so she could fix it herself when it happens again (my rack does the same thing every so often). I was in a very serious "I'm teaching you something" mode and she just burst out laughing. "You should start a special handyman service! Naked handyman! I think many wives will like it." I laughed and made a self deprecatory comment, she followed it up along the lines "I think husbands will get suspicious when things keep breaking in their house every day.."

Anyway, fixed the rail, tested it just to be sure, hung my towel, she stripped off and joined me and the session began...

Only a little bouquet of flowers from the exquisite high-end flower shop named Coles for my regular lady I've been visiting for 4 years or so. Cause last time she mentioned she was graduating soon so figured I'd congratulate her for it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    You reminded me of an old story of mine.
    Years ago I visited a private Korean in Rhodes. It was my first visit, she opened the door, lead me to her room, sorted finances and then took me to have a shower. I stripped off as she brought in towels. I was about to put one on her towel rack and she stopped me. "It's broken." I took a look at it and saw what the problem was quickly.
    "Do you have a screwdriver?"
    She looked a little startled for a second, ran out, and came back in a few moments with a little pink tool kit. So asian, so cute. Anyway, standing there totally naked, dick swinging, I started the very easy task of refitting the rack properly, while showing her and explaining what I'm doing and why it had come loose, so she could fix it herself when it happens again (my rack does the same thing every so often). I was in a very serious "I'm teaching you something" mode and she just burst out laughing. "You should start a special handyman service! Naked handyman! I think many wives will like it." I laughed and made a self deprecatory comment, she followed it up along the lines "I think husbands will get suspicious when things keep breaking in their house every day.."

Anyway, fixed the rail, tested it just to be sure, hung my towel, she stripped off and joined me and the session began...
    And what did she do for you in return?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    And what did she do for you in return?
    The session was good, nice girl. Didn't see her again as Covid hit and she moved to Newcastle or interstate I think. Anyway, give without expectations of return, the fact it was appreciated is enough for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The session was good, nice girl. Didn't see her again as Covid hit and she moved to Newcastle or interstate I think. Anyway, give without expectations of return, the fact it was appreciated is enough for me.
    I would've thought that was the perfect opportunity for a "paying back in trade" joke. Good for a laugh!

Banned
    No discount, freebie or extra time?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No discount, freebie or extra time?
    Wouldn't ask for a discount or freebie, we may have gone 5 mins over. She needed it done and I was happy to do it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Giving gifts - Fuck that, men should only give gifts to their grandmother, mother or daughter/s, and this should be limited to special occasions like birthdays, Xmas, Mother's day etc

The only gift you should give other woman eg wife, mistress, girlfriend, SB, ML, or WL is your dick; as eloquently put by Tha BossMack Topsoil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1H6TZw0Zw

If you know how to give dick then all the gifts become superfluous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Giving gifts - Fuck that, men should only give gifts to their grandmother, mother or daughter/s, and this should be limited to special occasions like birthdays, Xmas, Mother's day etc

The only gift you should give other woman eg wife, mistress, girlfriend, SB, ML, or WL is your dick; as eloquently put by Tha BossMack Topsoil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1H6TZw0Zw

If you know how to give dick then all the gifts become superfluous.
    If you really want to make an impression then give it to a single girl working in a cafe, restaurant or supermarket ( as examples) and not working in a FS or massage shop who doesn't make lots of money. At least they may take you seriously and appreciate the gift. WLs or MLs are surrounded by guys who many try to sweep them off their feet. They become accustomed to gifts (sometimes very expensive) and feel like princesses by some punters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Nooop, I wasn’t that lucky guy. Just a little something for my friend to make her wedding day a little bit more comfortable.

One of a very popular and well known ML was her make up artist on the day BTW.
    She was the 'one' who got away from you. 😆

She was the 'one' who got away from you. 😆
    Nooooop, yours truly is happily married and RnT has always been just a need for my back pains plus a bit of life style and stress releases.

And when I got a nice rapport with the lady and she was moving forward in her life at the time , so a bit of pleasant gestures I suppose.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you really want to make an impression then give it to a single girl working in a cafe, restaurant or supermarket ( as examples) and not working in a FS or massage shop who doesn't make lots of money. At least they may take you seriously and appreciate the gift. WLs or MLs are surrounded by guys who many try to sweep them off their feet. They become accustomed to gifts (sometimes very expensive) and feel like princesses by some punters.
    Don't encourage it Mr Cuteguy....the way some of these punters behave it'll come off as stalking or being too creepy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Don't encourage it Mr Cuteguy....the way some of these punters behave it'll come off as stalking or being too creepy.
    Yeah I kinda agree with that. Waitress will prefer a tip. I guess industry girls will prefer the tip as well (unless you're giving high end stuff).
    Giving a gift to a waitress might come off like that movie clip that does the rounds here every so often where the guy tries to ask the waitress on a date and it goes hopelessly awry and is so cringeworthy if you listen closely you can actually hear your skin crawl..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast