Thread: Acqua

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    All good now.. just that i went one evening a few weeks ago and they s as ok shit up and no sights. must be just staff shortage
    Am I the only one that found that last phrase, unintentionally hilarious?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Dropped in here and saw a Vietnamese girl. Not the prettiest but not bad either.
    Session was very good but would probably return for a 30 minute booking next time so there isn't time for a long gossip fest about other girls and management.
    Hey, can’t direct message to you. Wanting to know when did I gossip about other girls? And what was it about?
    Last edited by Sunny67; 22-08-2022 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Duplicate message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Dropped in here and saw a Vietnamese girl. Not the prettiest but not bad either.
    Session was very good but would probably return for a 30 minute booking next time so there isn't time for a long gossip fest about other girls and management.
    Hey, canÂ’t direct message to you. Wanting to know when did I gossip about other girls ? And what was it about ?

I remember your face and conversation - didnÂ’t you ask me which shop is quality , where else do I work and recommend you a good name as you are just back to Brisbane and your favourite T5 is gone. Whattt, I introduced you to this forum and seek for suggestion yourself lolÂ…

I only met you once, not so stupid to gossip about other girls to a stranger. So friendly recommendation defines as gossip??? Wow.

Speak the truth mate, you can say I am shit service, ugly, waste of money and time. Thats fine but gossiping? You arenÂ’t my regular yet to share everything

Also, not keen for a second chance of interest to see you again even for quickie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny67 View Post
    So friendly recommendation defines as gossip??? Wow.
    any chance of a PM of the friendly recommendation?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    any chance of a PM of the friendly recommendation?
    Also interested lol