Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Length of Shifts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEeus42 View Post
    Saw a girl today. She was coming off a 13 hour shift yesterday and clearly zonked on a sleeping pill. Really slow doing anything and drifted off every now and then. Couldn't do much of a BBBJ or HJ. I wanted CIM but realised she couldn't do it.

Shops should really limit hours some girls work as a QA measure.
    This is not just a QA issue, it is a serious WH&S issue. The challenge is that they are independent contractors so the shops don't really control how much they work as it is their own choice. This is as I understand it, I can be wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEeus42 View Post
    Saw a girl today. She was coming off a 13 hour shift yesterday and clearly zonked on a sleeping pill. Really slow doing anything and drifted off every now and then. Couldn't do much of a BBBJ or HJ. I wanted CIM but realised she couldn't do it.

Shops should really limit hours some girls work as a QA measure.
    Bit of OHS wouldn’t hurt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    This is not just a QA issue, it is a serious WH&S issue. The challenge is that they are independent contractors so the shops don't really control how much they work as it is their own choice. This is as I understand it, I can be wrong.
    I agree it can be a serious WH&S issue which the shop is not required to deal with as the girls are independent contractors.

Girls are not machines that can work very long hours. The body and mind require rest too. When they work long hours, it can lead to cases where they forget to take precautions i.e. forget to use condoms or don't bother checking for signs of STIs on customers.

It's not surprising that we hear girls doing shifts or more than 10 hours and in this case, 12 or 13 hours. This means a girl who is very popular and has a 12 hour shift may in fact be seeing more than 12 customers if every booking or session is not all 1 hour. In such case, never believe a WL when she says she may see only a 'few' guys. She may in fact be seeing more than 10 guys in one day. Therefore, more guys she sees the greater risk she may be exposed to STIs or viruses i.e. flu that can be passed onto unsuspecting customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most girls don't check for obvious signs of STIs and most premises have very poor fresh air ventilation. I would say privates in hotels have the best working conditions regarding ventilation which is safer virus wise. Plus small rooms with showers in the room would be the worst.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely agree that WL working hours should be limited but neither shops nor girls will go for it when there’s no legal restrictions and there’s money to be made.

So punters need to self-regulate. I personally now try to only see girls within the first three hours of their shift, and preferably not having worked the day before either. Has been pretty good for reducing the number of dud punts I’ve had since.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Absolutely agree that WL working hours should be limited but neither shops nor girls will go for it when there’s no legal restrictions and there’s money to be made.

So punters need to self-regulate. I personally now try to only see girls within the first three hours of their shift, and preferably not having worked the day before either. Has been pretty good for reducing the number of dud punts I’ve had since.
    A lawyer would shoot "no legal working restrictions" down in flames.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post

I like your approach mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Everyone's right. It's a big OHS issue! I'm trying to catch all the new J girls. But if they doing 12/13 hours back to back, you need to see them in the first few days or my experience is they could be burnt out. The self regulation comment (or discipline in my case) is bang on.

Banned
    No wonder some punters are keen to be first to bang the girls when they are fresh or just new arrivals. However, not everyone can have that privilege. Some shops have their favourite or regular customers and give them first try of the new girls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12