Thread: Finally managed to see C Jay and she's really good

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Finally managed to see C Jay and she's really good

So these days I seem to be booking a lot of the hall of famers that are still working. Don't know if it's the weather or the fact that punters are now going for all the new girls but I scored a booking with Jay who was working at 42G today (much much much closer than N5M which is a 35-40 minute drive). Locked it in knowing she's deaf and communicates via her phone.

Rocked up, paid the damage and waited for Jay to come and get me from the booth. Initial impressions is she really tiny. Has a lovely beautiful (womanly) face and again she's deaf and doesn't speak but can laugh. Into the room and she's smiling and laughing which is a good sign, whilst I stripped and helped her make the bed. We sat on the bed a bit and she took out her phone and noted that she can't speak (I've realised that already) but it didn't bother me at all. Quick mouth wash and I went into the shower first. As I was washing myself a bit, she finished setting up and hugged me from behind. Really tiny girl. Nice perky A, kinda nearing B breasts. They're perfectly shaped tiny mounds on her petite body.

Afterwards I waited on the bed whilst she dried up and hopped on after me. She lied next to me as we hugged and DFKed. I loved holding her body in my arms as I fondled her ass as we continued to kiss. Moves in for some cat bath and kisses me around my face and neck. Moves slowly down and licks my legs and then moves towards my groin. Skilled, wet BBBJ and nice wet licks around my groin area, base of my balls and then kisses and slurps my cock like a lollipop. Came back up for some more kissing and then she positioned herself for me to DATY her. Lovely shaved pussy (a little stubble but it was delicious). Went at it for some time before I came up for air and she spun herself around for more intense BBBJ as I DATYed her in 69.

It was about time for the main event as she dommed me up and hopped on CG. Fucking she is a trooper and pumped away like no tomorrow as we kissed and cat bathed me. I signalled for her to change position and she moved to doggy. small, round, soft ass (your fingers really sink into it). I pounded away and just came into the dom. We cleaned up and chatted a bit on her app. The translation on the app is actually amazing. Not sure what she's using but it ain't google translate. Told me I was cute and the days she works at 42G and that I should see her again (she sure knows how to drum up business for herself) and then time was up and we showered and got dressed.

One hour flew by really quickly and overall really enjoyed my session with her. I can see why she has quite a lot of fans. Man I really enjoy seeing some of these hall of fame gems. Best time now also given the rain, recession and huge influx of new girls.

Might have to make a trip to the city and book a few hall of famers in the city brothels also.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yea bro. Definitely be back to see her. Cute and great service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review Meng. She is always on my visit list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also saw Jay a couple of weeks ago. Similar experience, communication no trouble at all, app on the phone allows you to speak and hear the translation, as well as create the text for Jay to read, so if you have a good enough ear for the translation you may judge the quality of it.

For me a long sensuous soap-up at the beginning was a really good start. Once on the bed, lots of eye contact, and some decent DFK. As above, decent BBBJ, and nor DATY some lovely inner lips to lick, suck, and generally enjoy. For me the BBBJ and ball-licking started to lose some magic, and we needed to move on.

Enjoyed mish and doggie, back to mish to finish, with good eye contact as I got closer and then finally came.

Good soap up at the end as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's great. Gets better with repeat visits. The best for GFE.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro Meng... Jay is great and tight and the best part is that there is no FOAM... she makes cute sounds when she's enjoying herself