Thread: J Mizuki, great bbbj with a womanly hourglass figure

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Mizuki, great bbbj with a womanly hourglass figure

LOOKS and BODY
    add around 3years to the face in the photo and you’re pretty much on the ball. Young milf vibes, which stems directly from the thickness of her thighs. Not chubby, not fat, just a womanly hourglass figure.
    EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    she did tell me she has had Japanese customers before In Japan, which could mean she was WL, ML or hostess. mamasan said she is new and told me I can give feedback on how she can improve which is great move by management. Mizuki is still abit shy at first but slowly warmed up. her english level is mostly just the sex positions
    DFK and DATY
    A lot of tongue work in DFK. Very receptive to DATY, starts off with foam, then slowly as her voice lowers, her body will tense up and you need to get ready cos it’s an ocean.
    BBBJ
    SOLID bbbj, she will also incorporate the tip of her fingers on sensitive points I didn’t even know I had to enhance her bj experience. Due to my lacking in cardio, she got to me to lie down and bbbj'ed me for atleast 15mins, no BS just solid bbbj to finish. yes she does CIM
    FUCKING
    weak eye contact, ok mish, ok cg. Great doggy. Her hip to waist ratio is really highlighted in doggy. Must have awoken something primal within me cos the sight of it got me pounding like an animal
    OVERALL
    Overall, other than bbbj, service is quite standard. If youre looking for a very womanly WL, she is worth checking out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    LOOKS and BODY
    add around 3years to the face in the photo and you’re pretty much on the ball. Young milf vibes, which stems directly from the thickness of her thighs. Not chubby, not fat, just a womanly hourglass figure.
    EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    she did tell me she has had Japanese customers before In Japan, which could mean she was WL, ML or hostess. mamasan said she is new and told me I can give feedback on how she can improve which is great move by management. Mizuki is still abit shy at first but slowly warmed up.
    DFK and DATY
    A lot of tongue work in DFK. Very receptive to DATY, starts off with foam, then slowly as her voice lowers, her body will tense up and you need to get ready cos it’s an ocean.
    BBBJ
    SOLID bbbj, she will also incorporate the tip of her fingers on sensitive points I didn’t even know I had to enhance her bj experience. Due to my lacking in cardio, she got to me to lie down and bbbj'ed me for atleast 15mins, no BS just solid bbbj to finish. yes she does CIM
    FUCKING
    weak eye contact, ok mish, ok cg. Great doggy. Her hip to waist ratio is really highlighted in doggy. Must have awoken something primal within me cos the sight of it got me pounding like an animal
    OVERALL
    Overall, other than bbbj, service is quite standard. If youre looking for a very womanly WL, she is worth checking out.
    Informative AR. Well done.

Banned
    Most girls that come out to work straight away in the shop have worked as WLs back home. When mamasan says the girl is new, she's new to the shop and most likely not new to the industry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review.

"mamasan said she is new and told me I can give feedback on how she can improve which is great move by management". That's a good attitude of a Mamasan. The reception's attitude is very important to our punters. Could you tell me which mamasan she is? I'll go to her shift to see line up. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    Nice review.

"mamasan said she is new and told me I can give feedback on how she can improve which is great move by management". That's a good attitude of a Mamasan. The reception's attitude is very important to our punters. Could you tell me which mamasan she is? I'll go to her shift to see line up. lol
    I’ve only gone there when there’s light out so probably the lady that does the day shift. Shes also the only receptionist I’ve seen. She always me “brother” so maybe that helps lmao

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    I’ve only gone there when there’s light out so probably the lady that does the day shift. Shes also the only receptionist I’ve seen. She always me “brother” so maybe that helps lmao
    Oh. I think the receptionist you met is a cute young girl. A bit chubby.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    Nice review.

I agree, "reception's attitude is very important to our punters", or at least for me.

So I also rate reception/managment's attitude in my reviews.

Nice review bro. I’m too sceptical to try as there’s another bad review on her. It could be she was over work on that day but thanks for the review.

One of the nice mamasan is Cindy. She is the older chinese lady. She always greets me before and walks me to the door after the session.